It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
The guy filming it said he thought it was illegal for aircraft to hover over the temple..he didnt think it was a ufo..he thought it was an aircraft of some sort..

Thanks for the translation
I also notice the appearance of another light at 1:00 just before he pans up... I need to capture some stills

edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that actually there are two different flashes? At 0:54/0:55 the first one lights up the whole scene while the second - just a fraction of a second later - lights up the Dome. It looks like somebody shoot something to kick the craft off the no-fly zone. Very interesting vid, S+F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

It's as if you never posted this, simples. Your invisible...just like the truth!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

I'm used to it now

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Surely I'm not the only military guy who's seen this before?

You probably are the only military guy who has seen a jet fighter hovering around before a strike
Perhaps you could share with us which jet we have that can make the maneuvers observed Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
I'm used to it now

Try an Avatar and more than one line short post

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Cool footage if real.

The only thing that bothers me is that the Dome of the Rock is a sacred place for Jews. There is located rhe Foundation Stone. I wonder if this video is just one more way to promoting religion.

The Foundation Stone is the holiest site in Judaism. Just as Muslims pray towards the Kaaba at Mecca, the holiest site in Islam, Jews pray towards the Foundation Stone. Jews have traditionally regarded the location of the stone as the holiest spot on Earth, the site of the Holy of Holies during the Temple Period. In former times, some Jewish scholars thought that the location of the Holy of Holies was not known for certain; today this is a minority opinion.[citation needed]

The most propitious site for Jewish prayer is the spot that is nearest the Foundation Stone. Because Muslim authorities refused to permit Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount, the custom developed of praying near the Western Wall, since it was the site nearest to the Foundation Stone, or on the Mount of Olives facing the site of the Temple. Between 1948 and 1967, when Jordanian authorities refused permission to Jews to enter the Old City of Jerusalem, Jews made pilgrimages to rooftops on Mount Zion and prayed towards the site of the ancient Holy of Holies

Link

But the video is cool anyway. I give you a F&S for finding it.

edit on 29-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why Bother - this is a BS thread with a BS outcome.

Yet another example of how RUBBISH ATS has become.

I will be monitoring this post to see how long it takes the BS 'moderators' before they remove this post and send me a "naughty boy" reprimand via private messages.

TBH, I really do not give a crap - I would LIKE it if ATS Govt employed 'moderators' banned and removed my account - that way, it would start to reveal the truth about ATS and how it has been compromised by the Authorities. Either way, I would simply rejoin using another IP address - it's pretty simple.

What you OTHER members should be doing is challenging. Challenging, asking questions, DEMANDING answers of the current ATS Illuminati about the TRUTH regarding EVERY SINGLE THREAD POSTED ON THIS CRAPPY AND CORRUPT WEBSITE.

ATS and ATS Live Radio is nothing but a FARCE. I've listened in MANY TIME to ATS Live and it is run by an english speaking but USA loving CLOWN, broadcast for and on behalf of, the AMERICAN members of ATS.

One cannot get entry into the Radio 'show' to try to challenge the backward opinions of ATS because of the crazy rules governing membership of the ATS website!

How is that NOT Censorship - it is CLEARLY that to me as a Brit on the outside....

So, in conclusion, this WHOLE website with it's associated ;Radio broadcasts' is nothing more that a closed circle of certain members who have access - the rest of us 'Proles' must simply sit by and listen as the BULL# is fed to us and we simply cannot object.

ATS - YOU ARE CORRUPT.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I found this compelling, though after reading the thread, the question I am struggling with isn't a matter of whether this is real or not. Honestly, I don't know. The thing I'm struggling with is the very real possibility that even if something is legit, it won't stand up to our cynical attitudes...nor pass what is really a jokingly exhaustive test of the burden of proof.

There have been videos in the past (one recently, though the thread title escapes me) where professionals and even government agencies have studied tape and deemed it authentic, yet unexplainable. Even when this is the case, the masses of ATS (and other places, I'm sure) turn up to debunk it. I find it troubling that so many amateurs think they somehow can explain things that people who spend their entire lives studying cannot, though my issue in this case is with something else entirely.

The problem being, we don't know what videos like this SHOULD look like. Those who claim differently are charlatans at worst...and ignorant, at best.

While I can appreciate the level of skill some of you have displayed with your take on armchair physics/aeronautics/multimedia/etc., the fact remains that, in the end, we really don't know how these things SHOULD appear. There are so many factors involved. Even those who can easily point out something wrong about a video and demonstrate it, may only appear correct. There are far too many factors that novices simply can't account for...not even entirely just because they are novices...but because the variables involved are myriad.

I just think it's a shame that the real truth may be that we've witnessed countless legitimate examples of this phenomenon, but dismissed them with extreme prejudice rather quickly.

That isn't to say that all of these videos are the real deal...or even that any of them are. What it does provide us, however, is a rather troubling notion that even if something IS actual evidence, we will destroy it...failing to allow it to stand up to what is oft times a rather ridiculous burden of proof.

Just food for thought. It's been on my mind, so I figured I'd share it with you folks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

But...tell us how you really feel.

If you hate the website and find it so corrupt, why bother? You say you're looking for a ban, but that you'll just return under a different IP...but again, why bother? That doesn't make sense. What do you hope to prove...other than the fact that you're a hypocrite who decries something while not only participating in it, but also showing a dogged, fevered need to continue, even if taken away from it briefly.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

How about we grow up enough to let everyone decide for themselves? Novel concept, I know. While the UFO could have religious implications lets try to keep the religion chatter to a minimum, it gets many a dicussion off topic way too easily.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
The Old City is going to have to back this up.

Israel has thousands of cams everywhere in the Old City to spy on the natives, you can see them if you start looking so they will have footage to back this sighting up.

So does the Pentagon

And, the post of the day award goes to...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

If this is how ATS shows the love to Americans, dude, you need to read some political threads and re-think your position. Its been slam, bam and no thank you m'am since I have been on this site.

By the way, I'm worried about you. Its cool to question and squabble...paranoia is quite another thing. Snap out of it and written with love...aw

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I want to say another chalkline on the board for project bluebeam. Maybe the light was manipulated somehow. Maybe it wasn't a craft at all. Maybe this is why it looks a little strange.(I know alot of maybe's) They could be testing the equipment to fine tune it. At no time did I think that this was extrateretrial and this explanation sounds just as legit as an extraterestrial craft.

I am starting to think that these tests are part of the plan or something. Let a few people at a time see them. Slowly bring in the "fact" that there are aliens. This is my own little messed up theory here.lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

edit on 29-1-2011 by angelwrangler because: Reconsidered

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
let me double check.. this isnt posted in the rant section is it?

hmmm i was confused for awhile.

I think someone needs a valium. 0_o

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
Did anyone notice that actually there are two different flashes? At 0:54/0:55 the first one lights up the whole scene while the second - just a fraction of a second later - lights up the Dome. It looks like somebody shoot something to kick the craft off the no-fly zone. Very interesting vid, S+F

Yep i noticed as well i think the people filming react to that first light that you mention.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Great Video at first i thought would be just another ball of light in a degraded video format then
Not sure if its real, whats screaming CGI to me is the way in which it takes off... but saying that are any of us sure of how a real ufo takes off??

Will be watching this thread

StrangeyD

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Was it just me or did everyone see the rotating deep purple colored circles after it shot up?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

They looked more a deep red to me, but yet i did see them, at first it looked like the black triangles we usually see in ufo vids then they seem to desperse.

StrangeyD

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join