It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

What sounds more logical?

A guy filming a "UFO" pacing back and fourth..

Or

Standing in place with a little camera shake..

???

cmon, that was a weak attempt..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

His camera is moving side to side! That is all I did in my example was move the camera.

Hahaha, that's whole problem...did you actually try to read and understand what he was saying? Angle shifts!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by digitalf

Now that's pretty decent hunting there digitalf;

So if this, it's counterpart, and the other (3rd) video were made using similar manipulation techniques, all from YouTube account with no prior content with join dates spanning years. Then this could be a proper sting operation organised with a purpose.

What that would be other than lulz I can't think - but it's starting to take shape as a provable hoax now.

EDIT: Forgot to add - Is it possible that the files over at Weizzman Institute of Science's SPINE Workshop on Micro-batch Protein Crystallization were taken at random or do you think it's possible someone involved with them created this?

-m0r
edit on 31/1/2011 by m0r1arty because: Forgot the whodunnit part.

Sorry, you are wrong - I am trying to match it up in photoshop and the perspective is completely 100% off.

I will post my results shortly... but this is not the photo at all.
edit on 1/31/2011 by kroms33 because: removed pic

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Sorry, you are wrong - I am trying to match it up in photoshop and the perspective is completely 100% off.

I know already!! I'm still searching around Armon Hantziv in Jerusalem for a reasonable enough shot. When I get it you can use it to fully debunk this, if I don't though (need the camera to be further back than Armon Hantziv) you could still use the one Digi provided while still maintaining integrity.

-m0r

PS: Good to see you take this all the way!

link   
This something I wrote in another topic. Basically a site with videos (proof) on how it could have been hoaxed.

This site basically shows a bunch of videos which show how it was Hoaxed. Pretty good read. And some make sense.
Link

Of course if you really WANT to believe and ignore the evidence that it may not be real then this probably means nothing to you.
edit on 31-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by gmax111

What on Earth are you talking about.. The entire UFO video goes against the laws of perspective, and parallax. The entire city lights moves opposite of the cameras horizontal axis, they should move with the cameras horizontal axis.

His small camera shakes are small movements left and right, and I can isolate every single one of them. Those small movements should make the background move with the camera... and the wall, man, and tree should move the opposite direction. But the entire background moves with the wall, man, and tree... they didn't apply ANY parallax.

Every small movement of the camera, every small hand shake should show the effect of parallax on the background. There is NONE of that....

edit on 31-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

What he is saying is hogwash... He just tried to claim the camera isn't moving on it's horizontal axis!

That is absurd.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is so funny page after page of hoax and counter hoax and psuedo debunkers tag teaming each other with pats on the backs.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ssshhh quiet everyone the great Zorgon is in the house.
Do you have anything to add besides that?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The nail in the coffin! Great work people, just had "words" with Cohen and i gotta say im almost certain he is in cahoots with the hoaxer behind this. Nick Popes fb wall discussing the Jerusalem UFO.

Micheal Cohen *******, I take all credit for breaking the story on that one and sending it viral-but it was Eligael's experience and I had no hand whatsoever in the creation of the video. Eligael and his wife have assured me it was real btw.

He takes full credit for this Hoax

Michael Cohen - And obviously the third video is a hoax and a parody

Really? Just like the first one.

Michael Cohen - I know more about the Jerusalem event than you and I have good reason to think it is real

Cohen "knows" more then us because he is in contact with the man that took the footage lol.

Michael Cohen ********, that thread shows up punks like you for what they are-I spend alot of time looking for good footage and for "multiple abductee" "greeneyedleo" to happily steal my IP, edit ANW out and repost with the source I kindly provided-shows the goon you are and the unethical reality of ATS and you.

According to Cohen when confronted mods steal his ip address huh? Delusional.

Michael Cohen I paid nothing- I woke up with a weird thought to search the term "ufo jerusalem" in youtube-I would have not watched the clip as it started out pretty lame-but something made me watch it and then the thing descended-it was a funny sequence of events.

According to Cohen "psychic" he dreamed it then found it on youtube lol.

Michael Cohen perhaps Dolan doesnt like me because he knows I might see through his slick act-i saying that, *******, unlike you I have no delusions of granduer and doubt Dolan cares what I thinK

The man is deluded and caught in several lies, he always ends up with a CGI hoax in his lap by shadowy figures that never come forward. Like i said before this reeks of a Cohen ANW hoax.

edit on 31-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This is so funny page after page of hoax and counter hoax and psuedo debunkers tag teaming each other with pats on the backs.

:shk:

Lol, it is very amusing if you take a step back and look at it.. I have no idea what some of the people are still going on about, this is all very silly..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

would not surprise me.

I knew it from day 1. He was the guy with the first story.

some people will still say its the galactic federation...lol
edit on 31-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
psuedo debunkers

I'll take a psuedo debunkers over a full time, fully unionised, dyed-in-the-wool, mindless sheep of a believer any day.

Oh, I'm just countering you with a pat on the back there Zorgon. It's only as inappropriate as your comment was

-m0r

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Cohen and Jamie Maussan should go bowling, merchants of tabloid hoax bs

He acted like Escamilla did when i busted his chops resorting to name calling and refusing to face the raw data. He knows it is a hoax so i say guilt by association and enabling the hoaxers. I can understand if someone fools you once but if you go to ANW it is ALL hoaxes with the same story. He is a co-hoaxer. Its like running a pawn shop with nothing but stolen merchandise. He should be charged for accepting bs and promoting it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is the best I came up with for a background image matching that of the video.

It's from the same angle and has a few of the same key light sources.

It may need to be mashed up a touch to give it that authentic far away glow appeal of the background from the video but unless your actor does a salsa rhythm side-sway identical to the guy in the foreground I think it will pass.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Again, skeptics scramble to debunk... with bunk. Case closed? Why all of the yammering about closing this case? Just because you see a picture that looks like what you are seeing in the video doesn't mean it is the same thing. Again - Epic FAIL on the debunking team.

No matter how I tried - I could NOT get the perspetive to match at all. What I ended up doing is using the Temple as the center point and directly fit it to the size and shape of the building. What we see is such a shocking jolt to the debunking team for accepting it, they all need to bow their heads in shame.
(moment of silence.... *crickets*)

Screen Capture of Video with (black) box outlined in a sqaure for referance
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4259a265c9a.jpg[/atsimg]

Overlayed Video and picture with referance box and skyline(s) outlined
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b688f2aa53f9.jpg[/atsimg]

The RED line is highlighting the picture's horizon, while the BLUE line is highlighting the video's horizon. Also, please notice how much more smaller the picture is in relation to the video. *scratches head*

Who is hoaxing who here? Isn't this site supposed to DENY ignorance instead of create it?

You would think that with such claims as some of you are making you would actually TEST out your theories. Your making yourselves look really... um bad (that is an understatement).

Skyline mismatch
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/469a1c940f24.jpg[/atsimg]

I could keep going about how everything involved with this picture just doesn't add up to your claims, but the pictures speak for themselves (lights, perspective, city angle, skyline). Do yourselves a favor and test your claims before jumping off cliffs and hurting yourselves.

If you think my analysis is flawed - please, try to match the picture and video up yourselves... you can't.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Nope... doesn't match either

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What he is saying is hogwash...
Ummm...no, you are the one spreading hogwash...you think you know what you're talking about, but you really have no idea at all.

Please see this very short demonstration I just made which clearly shows slight angle shifts from an off-center perspective can cause both the background and foreground objects to move in the same direction:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Nope... doesn't match either

You going to hire the same actor to be in your production too?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
you people are funny!

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join