It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by spy66

Light flies by you every second, much faster then sound, you can see it.. know it... do you hear it?

Debunking unknown event/object because of todays knowledge would not allow it, is what kept the world flat for ages.

Don't forget that this UFO is producing its own light. Light does not appear out of nowhere there is always a source.

you, my good sir, are the worst.

Well i am not here to be your hero. You people have seen to much science fiction and movie effects to understand any of this.

hahahaha oh geez, too much movie effects to "understand any of this"? haha
is that racist? it is some kind of ignorant hate... i just...haha nothing else is needed i'm sure you can see your reflection just fine, now.
edit on 1/30/11 by metalshredmetal because: needed to clear my memory of movies so i could understand things

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

'Skyline' anyone?

I've just watched the Film and this vid looks reminisent of the opening scene when the Alien Craft first appear....

Go check it out if you havnt already seen it...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just my thoughts on the second video, it looks to me as if someone was recording the original video off their monitor with their cell phone camera, and I guess trying to claim they also witnessed the event, but that's just my observation.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

How can the UFO be within our atmosphere without touching it?

The shield it self must be touching our atmosphere because it is shielding the UFO from the atmosphere. And if it is shielding the UFO from our atmosphere it must be a mass of some sort doing so.

I'm wondering if any of you bothered to look at the link I provided earlier explaining this sub-topic.

Since the prevailing theory is that such craft move by manipulating space/time using gravity manipulation, its extremely possible that there simply is no doppler wave effect because the crafts are "slipping through" a created gravitic trough, rather than forcefully pushing through the air to create the wave....hence, no "boom".....

I can tell you, in FL, we've had a recent history of anomalous "booms"....and this is coming from a military brat living near McDill and on other bases all my life. Two such booms even made local (and international news) last year...(I only heard one of these, and then posted soon after it). So who knows? My guess is that these booms were made by the Blackbird's current replacement though.....

Source

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Not sure if this was posted - Soooo many pages!

This is both video's split, to be viewed side by side, Two differents points of view of the same white Ufo Orb.
Screen becomes split at 0.16.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

Very niice! Thanks wildEagle!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by csimon

'Skyline' anyone?

I've just watched the Film and this vid looks reminisent of the opening scene when the Alien Craft first appear....

Thanks ...could you locate the particular scene on youtube? I'd like to check it out.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

you're all going on about the same thing and completely ignoring the possibility of extra-terrestrial technology being capable of avoiding laws of physics.

The plot thickens! I think you are wasting your time buddy
They just cant grasp what your point is
I'm dumb and even I can understand.
Don't mention why 99% of sightings are completely silent, it could pop an artery.

I think everyone should wait for some more info before jumping to conclusions, come tomorrow there could be half a dozen videos/ reports, from all over temple mount. Early days on this one folks.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
sonic booms are not created by heat!!

No but heat can be created by friction. By mass moving at great speeds through a atmosphere like ours.

What the hell does friction have to do with anything now? It seem like you're just making stuff up as you go.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon

reply to post by csimon

'Skyline' anyone?

Thanks ...could you locate the particular scene on youtube? I'd like to check it out.

Hey, if you check the trailor out you will see what i mean... although there is only one light which descends onto the City, the others performed the exact same way.....

ok, i just tried adding the youtube link but it doesnt work.... you'll have to go to youtube and watch the trailor for it....
edit on 30-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For years I've watched hundreds of videos & this is the first I've seen to something very similar, to what I saw 13years ago.

I've always known what I saw wasn't just a normal aircraft and since then I've been interested in UFOs.

I was 14 and just hanging out with friends, must've been around 8pm. 2 of us were in a friends back garden lying on an old coal bunker - it was a very clear sky & I was just staring at the stars (always liked just watching the stars) ...I didn't see a White flash like in this video or a "shooting light", just out of knowhere 3 lights appeared among the stars. They were White and in a triangular shape, I pointed them out to my friend and we watched for 20mins as the 3 dots kinda shot slow White beams to each other, it looked like when you draw shapes with a sparkler on bonfire night. That kind of effect..
At the time I knew nothing of UFOs but I knew this was something different.
I've never seen anything like it since.

The 3 dots disappeared with no flash... Just vanished

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by simples
sonic booms are not created by heat!!

No but heat can be created by friction. By mass moving at great speeds through a atmosphere like ours.

What the hell does friction have to do with anything now? It seem like you're just making stuff up as you go.

Sorry. double post

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Not sure if this was posted - Soooo many pages!

This is both video's split, to be viewed side by side, Two differents points of view of the same white Ufo Orb.
Screen becomes split at 0.16.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

Very niice! Thanks wildEagle!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This was already mentioned.....but not referenced with a time stamp.

Watch the side by side video comparison. At the 1:00 mark you'll see (on the left) that the man's cell phone has a bright, white/lighted screen. On the right (video #2), the actual video being taken by the man shows a dark sky.....which means his phone screen should have also been dark, not bright. ??

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiamondEyes
For years I've watched hundreds of videos & this is the first I've seen to something very similar, to what I saw 13years ago.

I've always known what I saw wasn't just a normal aircraft and since then I've been interested in UFOs.

I was 14 and just hanging out with friends, must've been around 8pm. 2 of us were in a friends back garden lying on an old coal bunker - it was a very clear sky & I was just staring at the stars (always liked just watching the stars) ...I didn't see a White flash like in this video or a "shooting light", just out of knowhere 3 lights appeared among the stars. They were White and in a triangular shape, I pointed them out to my friend and we watched for 20mins as the 3 dots kinda shot slow White beams to each other, it looked like when you draw shapes with a sparkler on bonfire night. That kind of effect..
At the time I knew nothing of UFOs but I knew this was something different.
I've never seen anything like it since.

The 3 dots disappeared with no flash... Just vanished

does your username happen to be a Deftones reference? if so, you rule. that album rox.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The science behind "how" some body can zip through the atmosphere without being subjected to gravity and sonic booms is not some esoteric knowledge, it is very simple:

If a vehicle has a way to lower it's mass to zero, there won't be any g-force effects to suffer from, no sonic booms, etc.. ie; using powerful magnetic fields to affect it's mass as well as propulsion...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by csimon

reply to post by csimon

'Skyline' anyone?

Hey, if you check the trailor out you will see what i mean... although there is only one light which descends onto the City, the others performed the exact same way.....

ok, i just tried adding the youtube link but it doesnt work.... you'll have to go to youtube and watch the trailor for it....
edit on 30-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

Cool thanks. I liked the 2nd clip better. The beginning reminded me of an experience I had about 12 years ago. I may watch the movie. How'd you like it?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteone

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by simples

ok ill explain the second video. ITS the same video..did not read all ,so maybe you all know that. Cause its obvious.Listen to the audio file...its the same. They just turned the volume down when the camera man speaks to make it seem as if he would be far away. The video is just zoomed in.

come on

I have to agree, look closely at the two. They are the same video, the 2nd is just zoomed in. Which means it's a hoax because they are intentionally trying to make one believe there are two different videos of the event by two different people.

I am currently heavily analyzing the videos and seeing if I can add to the credibility (or lack) for these videos.

For my first contribution, I will debunk the quoted claim above:

I have overlaid the second video onto the first, synced up their time so they are both on the same frame or very close, and the results I present here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48171be41327.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can clearly tell, there is no way the second video could be a simple crop and zoom of the first. The bottom right hand of the image, you see a vertical curtain looking ghosted image with a light slightly above it. That is the man with the cellphone from the first video. If you zoomed in and cropped the original, it would still have him prominently displayed in the image. Therefore, the second image cannot possibly be a zoomed in copy of the first.

NOTE: Some people will inevitably point out the "UFO" in the screenshot above isn't lined up. This isn't the point of the screenshot. The point to be made here is the fact that the second filmer would show up in the video even if it were zoomed and cropped.

For reference, what I have done is left the first video untouched. The second video I have overlaid, reduced opacity to 62%, and moved the video's focus and scaled it to match the first.

These are indeed two seperate videos from two seperate perspectives. When overlaid at the same frames in time, the lights of the city line up, BUT NOT PERFECTLY. Indicating that the perspective is indeed, slightly different.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have been in CGI field and video editing stuff for many years and I call it a fake. It seems to be a composition of two scenes. The first plane being the guy with a cell phone, tree and ground up to the 'fence', put on top of the city scenery by the means of motion tracking technique. BUT there is a clear sort of delay between those two parts of the video frame. Much effort has been put to pull it off but It is rather obvious hoax for a trained eye.
By the way I was hoping for it to be genuine..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Did a little enhancing and zoom.
First screen shot.
Look closely at the wall all the grout lines are there.

Second screen shot.
Here we see evidence of video editing look at the dark line on the subjects back from cropping,also the poor cropping at the tree line resulting in a blur effect to clean it up.This is also evident on the wall and around the subject.If the light does come from the object the tree outline would have been very clear as well as top of the wall and buildings below.
Instead we see the cropped frame washed out due to the flash effect.

Third screen shot was actually two frames.
This one compared with the first frame you see the blurring they used to clean it up washed out some the wall grout.This would have been impossible with the light source coming from that object.
If you do a side by side of the first and last screen shots the trees are also highlighted by the flash effect in the last.Why? because they did not bother to crop it like the first flash.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

How can the UFO be within our atmosphere without touching it?

The shield it self must be touching our atmosphere because it is shielding the UFO from the atmosphere. And if it is shielding the UFO from our atmosphere it must be a mass of some sort doing so.

I'm wondering if any of you bothered to look at the link I provided earlier explaining this sub-topic.

Since the prevailing theory is that such craft move by manipulating space/time using gravity manipulation, its extremely possible that there simply is no doppler wave effect because the crafts are "slipping through" a created gravitic trough, rather than forcefully pushing through the air to create the wave....hence, no "boom".....

I can tell you, in FL, we've had a recent history of anomalous "booms"....and this is coming from a military brat living near McDill and on other bases all my life. Two such booms even made local (and international news) last year...(I only heard one of these, and then posted soon after it). So who knows? My guess is that these booms were made by the Blackbird's current replacement though.....

Source

Bending space!!! are you serious.

This UFO is not bending space. It is accelerating through our atmosphere. You can see it move.

If it had bent space within our atmosphere, could you have imagined what that would have caused?

Probably the greatest event witnessed by man. The UFO would have been peanuts in comparison.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join