It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Of course not when they are all fake.

All UFO sightings are fake?

That's a pretty ridiculous statement. Perhaps you should clarify.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Again this is proof of a"Hoax".

Yeah, this vid looks really weird. Does weird mean hoax?! Perhaps. Perhaps not.
But geebus this video looks really off. All sorts of shifting from different points.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yeah, but how can you disprove it? umm.... double-touche?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by spy66

There is sound.Just not so good with the guy in back..but check out the video of the guy who was in front.

Turn this up all the way and listen!
www.youtube.com...

The sound would be much louder if the UFO had broken the sound barrier. The pressure that would create would have shaken the ground and probably shattered all the glass in every building in that city.

No it wouldnt, the object is too small to produce a boom as loud as shattering every window in an entire city, and depending on its shape (true shape) you cannot determine what boom it would have created unless you could test it properly.

Well this UFO has a mass of some sort. And it took of and accelerated many times the speed of sound. We should have heard a loud Bang. Or a loud cracking sound from the mass pushing through air. The same sound as lightning makes.

if it was an airplane, fighter jet, or helicopter ( which I think is impossible here ) we yes should hear a sonic boom at that speed going !! it is going very very fast !!
but here it goes about a ufo ( ok, no proof but let's say it's a ufo ) and they can fly away at terrible speed making no noise what so ever !! Lots of videos of ufos speeding away in a terrible flash without noise !!
I think they create a shield around them that has no contact at all with the surrounding air, therefor no noise, therefor no friction with the air, therefor very fast traveling possible. Super the super aerodynamism !!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

reply to post by spy66

There is sound.Just not so good with the guy in back..but check out the video of the guy who was in front.

www.youtube.com...

The sound would be much louder if the UFO had broken the sound barrier. The pressure that would create would have shaken the ground and probably shattered all the glass in every building in that city.

No it wouldnt, the object is too small to produce a boom as loud as shattering every window in an entire city, and depending on its shape (true shape) you cannot determine what boom it would have created unless you could test it properly.

Well this UFO has a mass of some sort. And it took of and accelerated many times the speed of sound. We should have heard a loud Bang. Or a loud cracking sound from the mass pushing through air. The same sound as lightning makes.

if it was an airplane, fighter jet, or helicopter ( which I think is impossible here ) we yes should hear a sonic boom at that speed going !! it is going very very fast !!
but here it goes about a ufo ( ok, no proof but let's say it's a ufo ) and they can fly away at terrible speed making no noise what so ever !! Lots of videos of ufos speeding away in a terrible flash without noise !!
I think they create a shield around them that has no contact at all with the surrounding air, therefor no noise, therefor no friction with the air, therefor very fast traveling possible. Super the super aerodynamism !!

How can the UFO be within our atmosphere without touching it?

The shield it self must be touching our atmosphere because it is shielding the UFO from the atmosphere. And if it is shielding the UFO from our atmosphere it must be a mass of some sort doing so.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

I believe we disproved the video has post production anomalies. It's not magic, it's a hoax, besides I'm always out at 1 a.m. with a friend shooting video in the pitch blackness of night with a cell phone that can image things up close and far away from Motorola or some cheap brand, really now, have you shot in the dark ever?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxerse

Originally posted by simone50m
I have to reiterate what some have said here, in my own words. If that object (is real and anomalous and really doing what we see) is utilizing 20th, 21st century jet rocketry, and friction, of course there will be physical sonic audio aftereffects. But why would it be operating with "20th...century jet rocketry and friction.." ? Sez who? You? Me? I think, no.

INDEED!

If you think UFO you may consider that is using maybe anti-gravity. Maybe is only an energetical form and we see it in a form of a light radiation.
I am starting to see that ATS is full of illiterate "experts" and "skeptics" that are doing all they can to discredit everything that may have the slightest chance of legitimacy. I say illiterate because their arguments are childish and stereotypical and obviously malevolent.
The techniques i see here are the full range: pseudo science, discreditation of the poster, discreditation of the source, comparisons with other cases that have been proved wrong, etc.
I am sad to see that ATS is sold out

Yeah, and did you notice that someone put "HOAX'! All big and noticeable at the top of the vid. When I first saw that, I said, "S**t, someone debunked it,----already?!" Can you spell (all big and noticeable) PSYOP?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

and if somebody came on here and told a story about this your reply would be "cant believe you didnt have a camera phone on you"

im sorry but you just saying what you did is very poor

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
whos actually saying it broke the sound barrier your all just presuming

what I say is that if it was a plane or human machine, first of all it could NOT accelerate that way and speed up as fast as that " thing " did but it also would have made a sonic boom if it was human technology.
so it can not be a human machine.
Maybe it is an orb, an energy ball, or it is a ufo with non-human technology and who knows how they work

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Draw a horizontal line across the horizon of the city lights. Now draw a horizontal line across the top of the brick wall. These two lines should stay perfectly parallel to each other no matter what movement occurs. However, in the video you can see the two lines are constantly changing! This is only possible if they are on a boat on water! The horizon is completely FAKE.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

whos actually saying it broke the sound barrier your all just presuming

what I say is that if it was a plane or human machine, first of all it could NOT accelerate that way and speed up as fast as that " thing " did but it also would have made a sonic boom if it was human technology.
so it can not be a human machine.
Maybe it is an orb, an energy ball, or it is a ufo with non-human technology and who knows how they work

So a orb wouldn't have made a sonic boom if it had accelerated like this UFO did?

Care to explain that?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

human tech or not if it doesnt go faster than sound there will be no sonic boom

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just poor editing they should have taken the time to sync the wall with horizon.
This could have been done better- nice try though.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

reply to post by spy66

www.youtube.com...

A UFO, that is perhaps extraterrestrial in origin, would not experience the same effects as our aircraft do. If a craft is capable of interstellar travel, it would not be subject to experiencing sonic booms or even air resistance, otherwise, interstellar travel would be impossible. It would be the same as assuming they are using gasoline to travel light year distances.

If this UFO is within our atmosphere as a mass of some sort. That mass would make one hell of a bang going from stationary to what ever speed it accelerated to, through our atmosphere.

The UFO has to move through our atmosphere.

The UFO is a mass in motion passing through air. "different gasses" That would make a sound no matter what it is.

Yes its a 'percieved' mass, but if this is an alien craft, you have no idea or comprehension on the machanics of it and how it travels. To assume that it will produce a sonic boom is rediculous because you simply do not know if it will, so your best just to not try to prove your point when you actually have no proof...human craft is not proof and neither is the laws of physics that you know of because if aliens have travelled here then i'm pretty damn sure they know more about the laws of physics than any one of us do...

And to the previous poster, the sound of thunder isnt caused by the speed of lightning, its caused by the immediate heating of the atmosphere because of the extreme temperature and the speed of that temperature change, the atmpsphere effectively explodes.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think it's ridiculous that some want to continue to think this is real. All the evidence needed of it being a fake has been presented. It's a hoax for christ sakes.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Sunlionspirit

human tech or not if it doesnt go faster than sound there will be no sonic boom

Well this thing accelerated from stationary to X times the sound in a instant. This thing would have made some noise.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

please show me where you got the information on how fast its travelling, thats right you cant

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And to the previous poster, the sound of thunder isnt caused by the speed of lightning, its caused by the immediate heating of the atmosphere because of the extreme temperature and the speed of that temperature change, the atmpsphere effectively explodes.
reply to post by jrmcleod

really??????

When an object passes through the air, it creates a series of pressure waves in front of it and behind it, similar to the bow and stern waves created by a boat. These waves travel at the speed of sound, and as the speed of the object increases, the waves are forced together, or compressed, because they cannot "get out of the way" of each other, eventually merging into a single shock wave at the speed of sound. This critical speed is known as Mach 1 and is approximately 1,225 km/h (761 mph) at sea level and 20 °C (68 °F). In smooth flight, the shock wave starts at the nose of the aircraft and ends at the tail. Because directions around the aircraft's direction of travel are equivalent, the shock forms a Mach cone with the aircraft at its tip.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

reply to post by spy66

www.youtube.com...

A UFO, that is perhaps extraterrestrial in origin, would not experience the same effects as our aircraft do. If a craft is capable of interstellar travel, it would not be subject to experiencing sonic booms or even air resistance, otherwise, interstellar travel would be impossible. It would be the same as assuming they are using gasoline to travel light year distances.

If this UFO is within our atmosphere as a mass of some sort. That mass would make one hell of a bang going from stationary to what ever speed it accelerated to, through our atmosphere.

The UFO has to move through our atmosphere.

The UFO is a mass in motion passing through air. "different gasses" That would make a sound no matter what it is.

Yes its a 'percieved' mass, but if this is an alien craft, you have no idea or comprehension on the machanics of it and how it travels. To assume that it will produce a sonic boom is rediculous because you simply do not know if it will, so your best just to not try to prove your point when you actually have no proof...human craft is not proof and neither is the laws of physics that you know of because if aliens have travelled here then i'm pretty damn sure they know more about the laws of physics than any one of us do...

Well you just said it. So why didn't this thing make some noise?

Imagine the heat this thing would make going from stationary to X times the speed of sound in a instant.

And why do you speak of their technology as if you knew it?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

well that is the mystery of the ufos all around the world man ! how are they capable of flying so fast, so silently, making so terrible accelerations and turning 90 ° in a flash ????????? our planes would brake in pieces the way those ufos fly !!!
that is not-human technology : we just don't know how they can " fly " the way they do it !!!

but they do it and we see lots of videos and still do not understand .....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join