It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Apparently they aren't met with conventional wisdom either. To each their own, have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is what it would sound like if a concord brakes the sound barrier. Probably at 30 000 ft.

Imagine that couple of hundred feet over a city.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Again this is proof of a"Hoax".

This is a stabilized version of the Temple Mount UFO video. The brightness and contrast have also been increased. This video highlights a major flaw of perspective, and proves it is fake. Everyone should know that objects further away from the camera move more slowly than objects closer to the camera. That is called PARALLAX. en.wikipedia.org... However, in this video, the city lights move faster than the man, wall, and tree which is closer to the camera. That is impossible. Also, the city lights move independently from the camera movement, that is not possible either. The city lights should be locked to the camera movement, and the man, wall, and tree should only be moving. Hold your hand steady in front of your computer screen, close one eye, and move your head around... you will see the computer screen appears stationary while your hand moves around. That is how the city lights should move. This video shows signs of being a composite. en.wikipedia.org... Either a type of "green screen" or a "mask" was used to insert the city lights of Jerusalem into the scene. The man, the wall, and the tree were filmed first. Whoever made this video cut out the area around the man, above the wall, and next to the tree, and then inserted the city lights behind it. You can get a good view of the "mask" or area that was cut out when you see the fake flash of light. When they created the fake light flash, they only increased the contrast of the city lights but not the rest of the scene (except for the edges of the man which is caused by blending the mask). You can see a good image here: img692.imageshack.us... Also, light should not have reached the back right side of the man's jacket, that is impossible if the light is coming from the front. Also, if you look close at the image above you will see a dark shadow line along the right edge of the jacket too, that is impossible if the jacket is illuminated as well. The lights are fake... there is no point source. It's just a magical increase in brightness on top of the scene. The video of the UFO is CGI, and is a HOAX.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by spy66

Good point sir, one that only you so far has brought up. One would think this object might have accelerated beyond 750 mph to go that fast at sea level, though the mound is a bit higher, but not that much, it took off very fast like a rocket or bullet.

I think if you're both interested in this, then here is a good thread on the exact question.
UFO sonic boom question

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by spy66

There is sound.Just not so good with the guy in back..but check out the video of the guy who was in front.

Turn this up all the way and listen!
www.youtube.com...

The sound would be much louder if the UFO had broken the sound barrier. The pressure that would create would have shaken the ground and probably shattered all the glass in every building in that city.

No it wouldnt, the object is too small to produce a boom as loud as shattering every window in an entire city, and depending on its shape (true shape) you cannot determine what boom it would have created unless you could test it properly.

Well this UFO has a mass of some sort. And it took of and accelerated many times the speed of sound. We should have heard a loud Bang. Or a loud cracking sound from the mass pushing through air. The same sound as lightning makes.

A UFO, that is perhaps extraterrestrial in origin, would not experience the same effects as our aircraft do. If a craft is capable of interstellar travel, it would not be subject to experiencing sonic booms or even air resistance, otherwise, interstellar travel would be impossible. It would be the same as assuming they are using gasoline to travel light year distances.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
looks to fake to me

reply to post by csimon

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by spy66

There is sound.Just not so good with the guy in back..but check out the video of the guy who was in front.

Turn this up all the way and listen!
www.youtube.com...

The sound would be much louder if the UFO had broken the sound barrier. The pressure that would create would have shaken the ground and probably shattered all the glass in every building in that city.

No it wouldnt, the object is too small to produce a boom as loud as shattering every window in an entire city, and depending on its shape (true shape) you cannot determine what boom it would have created unless you could test it properly.

Well this UFO has a mass of some sort. And it took of and accelerated many times the speed of sound. We should have heard a loud Bang. Or a loud cracking sound from the mass pushing through air. The same sound as lightning makes.

A UFO, that is perhaps extraterrestrial in origin, would not experience the same effects as our aircraft do. If a craft is capable of interstellar travel, it would not be subject to experiencing sonic booms or even air resistance, otherwise, interstellar travel would be impossible. It would be the same as assuming they are using gasoline to travel light year distances.

If this UFO is within our atmosphere as a mass of some sort. That mass would make one hell of a bang going from stationary to what ever speed it accelerated to, through our atmosphere.

The UFO has to move through our atmosphere.

The UFO is a mass in motion passing through air. "different gasses" That would make a sound no matter what it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Thank you Merlin!

My thoughts exactly.Nobody can claim to know how a ufo works.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Take both footages mate! see that they have correct angles and that everything fits in place.

Indeed the background looks a bit weird but we are talking about a night footage with a poor phone camera.
My phone also behaves weird when i film multiple lights at night. The processor gives lots of errors.
In the second footage you dont see them because there are not two areas with different lighting one ob them being in immediate perspective.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have to reiterate what some have said here, in my own words. If that object (is real and anomalous and really doing what we see) is utilizing 20th, 21st century jet rocketry, and friction, of course there will be physical sonic audio aftereffects. But why would it be operating with "20th...century jet rocketry and friction.." ? Sez who? You? Me? I think, no.
It is not hard for me to imagine a different set of physics and applied physics here.
edit on 30-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
whos actually saying it broke the sound barrier your all just presuming

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If this UFO is within our atmosphere as a mass of some sort. That mass would make one hell of a bang going from stationary to what ever speed it accelerated to, through our atmosphere.

The UFO is a mass in motion passing through air. "different gasses" That would make a sound no matter what it is.

Some UFO's have been reported to do all kinds of things that break the laws of physics. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

Of course, I don't think this is one of those times. Seems pretty likely that this is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I have to reiterate what some have said here, in my own words. If that object (is real and anomalous and really doing what we see) is utilizing 20th, 21st century jet rocketry, and friction, of course there will be physical sonic audio aftereffects. But why would it be operating with "20th...century jet rocketry and friction.." ? Sez who? You? Me? I think, no.

If you leave out the propulsion of the UFO. You are left with the body mass of the UFO. The mass alone moving through air at that speed would make a sound. A damn loud one as well.

Just imagine the the volume of different gasses the UFO have to push a side, to be able to accelerate at that speed. Just imagine the sound of that friction.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Yes, quite obviously a brightness control. Everything illuminates exactly the same, like a picture, and not 3d space.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Some UFO's have been reported to do all kinds of things that break the laws of physics. This wouldn't be the first time this has happened.

Of course not when they are all fake.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

INDEED!

If you think UFO you may consider that is using maybe anti-gravity. Maybe is only an energetical form and we see it in a form of a light radiation.
I am starting to see that ATS is full of illiterate "experts" and "skeptics" that are doing all they can to discredit everything that may have the slightest chance of legitimacy. I say illiterate because their arguments are childish and stereotypical and obviously malevolent.
The techniques i see here are the full range: pseudo science, discreditation of the poster, discreditation of the source, comparisons with other cases that have been proved wrong, etc.
I am sad to see that ATS is sold out

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

You see it's not the UFO that creates the sonic boom, it's our atmosphere. If it is here, out atmosphere would act the same way, there is no magic cloaking device, it's our own air out there, not interstellar space.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why the wall and tree is moving, but the man is standing more still?
www.youtube.com...
Image stabilization or video editing or something else?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xxerse

So how do you prove a tiny speck of light in the sky is an alien craft? Touche.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
your all wayyyyyy off subject now

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join