It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EGYPT (Precursor to GOG & MAGOG) World War 3 (Holy War)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Are the Egyptian Protests a precursor to the war of GOG and MAGOG??

Their are countless theories as to what the war of GOG and MAGOG will be.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
In the Muslim world everyday is a holy war, that's their answer to all their problems , they always want to put a jihad on somebody's arse

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
16 seconds into the second video, they misspelled the word "powerful." haha, credibility lost. NEXT

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by daleomaleo

Well spotted.

The videos were just to open up the topic realy there are far more interesting Gog and Magog vids on the net. I didnt want to go in at the deep end.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have no doubt sadly.. I've copied this before but it needs to be copied again just so it's seen. Edgar Cayce's prophecy: 'Cayce also predicted the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strifes arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."'

Hope for the best.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
In the Muslim world everyday is a holy war, that's their answer to all their problems , they always want to put a jihad on somebody's arse

Correction, Jihad does not mean holy war. Jihad means to struggle or to strive. Holy war in arabic means "harb moqadasa". Make sure you get your sources right mate.

So in case you meant, in the Muslim world every day is a jihad, then you're right. Their way of life is to strive for everything. Strive to seek education, strive to be good, be respectful to others, to carry out their religion's true message, etc.

Peace to all

new topics

top topics

join