It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Fair Game'' - WMD's, Lies and a Cover up that lead us all to War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi All,

I just finished watching this movie and i belive it was a mention here at ATS. I am sure that in the months and years proceeding the war in Iraq there were many threads and questions asked...

The WMD's that led us to war were never there... I would like to gove more opinions on the issue but i beleive this issue needs a more indepth and focused thread and that will come.

For now i recommend this movie to everyone, the life of a CIA officer, the raw intel and how it was distorted to send us all to war that is still going and has been ongoing for over 8 years. I will admit i had completly forgotten about Valerie and her congressional hearings and the original sentence of Scooter Libby and how that was pardoned by the same liar and conman that lead us all to war... no matter what country you are in.

It's amazing how easily the true dark side of things can be forgotten....

It's not fiction....

Valerie Plame Wilson

Wiki:

On July 14, 2003, Washington Post journalist Robert Novak, from information obtained from Richard Armitage at the US State Department, effectively ended Valerie Plame's career with the CIA (from which she later resigned in December 2005) by revealing in his column her identity as a CIA operative.[31][32] Legal documents published in the course of the CIA leak grand jury investigation, United States v. Libby, and Congressional investigations, allegedly establish her classified employment as a covert officer for the CIA at the time that Novak's column was published in July 2003.[32][33][34]

---

Part of her work during this time was concerned with determining the use of aluminum tubes purchased by Iraq.[28] CIA analysts prior to the Iraq invasion were quoted by the White House as believing that Iraq was trying to acquire nuclear weapons and that these aluminum tubes could be used in a centrifuge for nuclear enrichment.[29][30] However, David Corn and Michael Isikoff argued that the undercover work being done by Mrs. Wilson and her CIA colleagues in the Directorate of Central Intelligence Nonproliferation Center strongly contradicted such a claim.[28

Wikipedia

Scooter turns on his handlers

I hope Bush get's labelled the wirst president in history, although i have to ask, how could this guy be elected 3x over....

In regard to WMD's - Greenzone is also a good movie... there were no WMD's which was the entire premise for war.

edit on 29-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am seriously gonna bump - please dont hold it against me mods, but this movie is actually quite good and deserves more recognition. Before watching i just though it was another ''same old'' CIA flick etc. But its actually really good.

It made me think back to all the crap and lies that sent us to war.... and if this thread doesnt get much attention ill copy and paste and include it in a thread on the political forum because that is where this subject deserves to be... i only posted it here to begin as it is a movie.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
oh come on... no comments yet... are you serious?

Do you all agree in the US that the reasons you went to war were valid?? The proof is right in-front of us!

In Bush's state of the union address in the latter of 2002, they told us how bad the Iraqi's were and that they planned to bomb us with Nuclear weapons... they were creating Nuclear, Bio and chemical WMD's. They even showed fancy sat photo's of installations with supposed manufacturing plants..

What have they found in 8 years? Nothing! Not even a trace or evidence of any such plants.

At one stage they even tried to say that the weapons had moved over the boarder?? but where were the plants and facilities?? They didnt exist and have never been found!!

Yet that was the premise of war, that was the reason we all went to war ( including Australian Soldiers ) and for what??

Nothing!!

The oil was a distraction, we didnt go there for war, or to help the Iraqi citizens.

What was it then...

The defence companies, the Military industrial complex! It is very simple. The US government has spent billions each year on warfare and hardware, all the while making the defence contractors richer and their stocks increase. At the same time we have invaded a foreign nation, lost thousands of our own lives... but do you think the comapnies care?? They dont care about a soldier coming home with no legs or no arms. All they care about is their profits.... oh and how much profit they have indeed made of us saps..

It is disgusting and literally makes me sick..

I am happy im not American otherwisw i would be pointing a 12 gauge at Bush Jnr.... Yes i am angry and i dont give a crap[ who reads this... you as citiznes, public officials and workers should also be distgusted!

Although i guess it's completly fair to blame bush.. he was only doing what his advisers told him too, they guy couldnt speak his own words to save himself...

If i was Obama, i would have asked Bush to the Oval office, slapped in square in the face and asked him this; who was running our country, you or your capitalist advisers!!

I'm happy im not American and i have a government that looks out for us and is mostly truthfull. I would be sick if i lived there....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This move is brilliant. I have just finnished watching it 5minuites ago!

Im so glad that film makers are makign these films - not only do we have sites such as these that you have to go look for - But we now have things otu at the cinema that are telling the whole truth!!

I seriosuly recomend peopel watch this movie. If i could flag this 100 times i would.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've only seen the previews and could tell this is going to be an exceptional movie. It validates those of us who knew when it was happening that it was all meadow muffins. For those who didn't may it serve as educational material. Is it out on DVD yet? I may have to move it to the "Top Mafia/Mobsteer Movies of All Time thread...especially love gangstah movies when the "gubment" is the mob.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
After all this time why are we still there, really makes me wonder. I think this thread needs to be moved to a busy forum.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just finished watching the movie and was floored at how good it was and I didn't know until the movie started that it was based on a true story. I never for one moment felt that the war in Iraq was legit but a big sham against the American people and the world. My hat is off to Valerie and her husband for having the strengh to stand up and tell their side of the story. Great movie and why wasn't this released nationwide instead of only 47 US theaters????

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just rented this movie
wow

Really serious movie

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Every American, even the dumbed down majority, should have seen this documentary movie by false flag 9/11 anniversary!

www.novamov.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
iraq and afghanistan been 'Fair Game' for the past 10 yrs

now its Iran turn

iran-contra affair all over again

fake news! the news these days coming out of white house even looks like same old movie cuts

top topics

join