It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe predicted everything that is happening to us now.

People that live in developed countries, are part of the awakening going on, and tired of the day to day life chasing money, please, take the time to watch this video, called Zeitgeist: Moving Forward www.youtube.com...

It is 3 hours long, and it is the most valuable 3 hours you could spend your time on today, you will learn every single reason why crime happens, why people are the way they are, why your LIFE is the way it is, and why MONEY WAS NEEDED AS A PART TO EVOLVE, BUT NOW THAT WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY, WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT MONEY.

Imagine a world where 97% of the population of the PLANET does not work anymore and is free, free to live and love and explore and learn, eats fresh grown hydroponic organic foods, drinks clean non polluted water WITHOUT FLUORIDE, free to live without governments and the people run the world, free to live without mindless consumption.

Ever wonder why electronics you buy are replaced almost the second you buy them and they break fast? Oh yeah thats because of money, without money, products would be created to prepare for new inventions, and products would still be sitting in the supermarket, but without a pricetag! you could just walk up to a shelf and take anything you like then return it when your done like a library.

Please, just watch the video, it explains itself way better than I can.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yeah but greed ....

What about drugs and alcohol...

Utopian ideas are nice and cozy, but not realistic... because someone always wants power..

Take an easy example of a guy who has low confidence, but likes a girl who is beautiful...
He needs someway to stand out... or even worse he gets jealous of someone who gets her instead...
I mean it's a simple example but see where it goes...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I forgot to add that with the monetary system the collapse that is happening now is part of the system when it was invented.

Money is made out of debt, and to make money you must pay interest on that money, so guess where the money to pay the interest comes from? Thats right, they must make more and more and more money [called inflation] until EVENTUALLY 1 DAY the world revolts, and it will happen one day.

When that day happens, we must do similar things to what this video has said. It is the only way I can see humanity not destroying themselves, because from where we are now, we are going to kill ourselves.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If you believe you are enslaved than you have no hope but to be enslaved.

If you believe you are free, it's the only way you will ever see a small slice of freedom.

So I choose to believe I am free. Otherwise I'd think I was enslaved.

If I am falsely believing something here let me know where I went wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Yeah but greed ....

What about drugs and alcohol...

Utopian ideas are nice and cozy, but not realistic... because someone always wants power..

Take an easy example of a guy who has low confidence, but likes a girl who is beautiful...
He needs someway to stand out... or even worse he gets jealous of someone who gets her instead...
I mean it's a simple example but see where it goes...

What you do not know is that virtually all of drug and alcohol abusers are that way because of the environment they are born in, the womb, the birthplace, the parents all contribute to why they abuse drugs.

The movie talks about why drugs and alcohol are the way they are, they are not addictive, its the addictive person that causes them to keep buying drugs, and it is also the environment that is a result of the monetary system that is to blame.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
If you believe you are enslaved than you have no hope but to be enslaved.

If you believe you are free, it's the only way you will ever see a small slice of freedom.

So I choose to believe I am free. Otherwise I'd think I was enslaved.

If I am falsely believing something here let me know where I went wrong.

You are falsely believing you are free, while you go to work [labor] to the slave masters [labor owners] for their profit. Only with the monetary system, the labor owners do not have to personally take care of the slaves, they just give them money and they take care of themselves.

Oh also the fact that your so called freedom is off of the backs of every other country that we exploit. inequality is the false sense of freedom you have, because you have enough money to afford your free lifestyle, but once that runs out you are no longer free anymore.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR THIS PEOPLE, JUST WATCH THE VIDEO, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY YOU DID.

IF THE ENTIRE WORLD VIEWED THIS VIDEO IT WOULD ONLY FURTHER THE PROCESS OF KICKING THE MONETARY SYSTEM OUT AND BRING THE LIFE VALUE SYSTEM IN.

top topics

join