It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Salt Lake: Channel 4 local news

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Here is one dropping a candle:

52 seconds into the video

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/29/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well we can say someone was sky diving and dropped his cigarette which then lit a bird on fire too on its way down.
Yes. There are a multiple scenarios this might be but please, think about it being 30 degrees at night too.

I just don't see a bunch of lantern-launching pranksters doing this on a Wednesday night in the middle of winter. Besides, doesn't that entire city have Polygamy study on Wednesday nights?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The guy didn't say the 'drop' raced down towards the ground like your video depicts. In fact, he said they all hovered.

I appreciate your comparisons but in my logical thinking, I just don't think this particular sighting is that of a lantern. I just don't see it.
Sorry Mr Mod!

PS. Please don't ban me either
(kidding)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
When the UFO evidence becomes too overwhelming for the US (better video, pics) the US will finally admit to us having our own UFO(looking) aircraft with anti gravity technology and will put on a demonstration for us all to see. They will then urge all of us to ignore UFO sightings because it is just our government test flying our fleet. Full disclosure will never come but lets keep the pressure on!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

With all due respect Mr. Moderator sir. . . . .

Air ballons do fly, but either near Ogden (waaaaaay north) or on the other side of the Wasatch Mountain range, where the winds are calmer.

Just saying. These, over the great salt lake, have the same unpredictable air currents you find over the midwest great lakes.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Item already posted yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No search done..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join