Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Live: 42: We see dead people....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the werid and wonderful, and the hot topics of today.

On the show this week;

In Hour 1 we'll be exploring the "other side" as we have a special interview from ATS's Aussie Correspondant Zazzafrazz with Ruthie Philips - arguably Australia's top medium/clairvoyant/psychic who has been broadcast on British, Australian and New Zealand TV. Following the interview Ruthie will be taking YOUR calls, live to air.

(Please note - Any psychic consultation is subject to your own personal interpretation. The information provided does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business, or financial advice. The client receiving the psychic reading is responsible for all of their own choices and/or actions. The opinions expressed are those of the individual presenting the advice and are not necessarily the opinions of The Above Network LLC, the ATS Live Presenters or Illustrial Media)

In Hour 2 we'll be "Asking the Overlord" as ATS Site Owner Bill Irvine (aka SkepticOverlord) discusses the history of ATS and answers your questions about the site.

In Hour 3 we'll be hitting up some of the most popular topics on ATS at the moment, including the events at Dugway proving grounds amongst other things.

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on 29/1/11 by neformore because: clarification.
edit on 29/1/11 by neformore because: spelling. its first thing in the morning here and I haven't had my coffee yet.
edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:53:42 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Cool, It should be a good show. I really look forward to listening in!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I hope I can get in the queue for a reading.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Fantastic! Can't wait, I want to get there early for a front-row seat.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
My issues are so dang authentic that I don't want anything to do with them.
The supernatural is real.
We don't know what it means.

Why not poke a sharp stick into a nuclear device?

CX

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'd love to say i'd be there for the show, but since they've moved to 2am for us UKers, i haven't made many. Shame as it was the higlight of the week for me. (Is that sad?)

Definately not a 3hr show stating at 2am.

If i can i'll be there.

CX.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I feel your pain...why is it on sooooo late anyway???

Sorry my US bothers and sisters but you'll be on your own until this time slot issue is fixed.

At 02.00am i will be catching some Zzzzz's.

I suspect many of my UK European family will be doing the same.

And lastly, screw the dead people, why isn't ATS live talking about Egypt and the Arab Revolution??

Cosmic...

Gotta ask...Is ATS live on at this time to deliberately exclude UK/Europe????

edit on 29-1-2011 by Cosmic4life because: It's a secret, i can't tell you, you'll just have to trust me.Look into my eyes, you are feeling sleepy.....................

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

ATS Euro. Wednesday night. 9-11 UK time.

Now. For the real stuff. Looks brilliant tonight, will catch the podcast later in the week. Go for it guys. Looks fantastic!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I am well aware of ATS Euro on Wed's Ayana.

But that aint the same.

The main show should be on at a time that reaches the maximum US and UK/Euro audiences.

Why do we have these xenophobic Euro only shows and US only shows??

ATS is global so both shows should just be ATS live, and in time slots that reach the widest possible audience.

IMHO.

Cosmic....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It is the time slot that we have on the AM radio stations in the US. It is prime time for the eastern Seaboard and west in the US. 7pm-10pm MST on the Roswell station and 10pm-12am on the Florida station.

And there is no saying that we won't get to the Egyptian issue tonight. Our topics are never set in stone..
edit on 29-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

It is the time slot that we have on the AM radio stations in the US. It is prime time for the eastern Seaboard and west in the US. 7pm-10pm MST on the Roswell station and 10pm-12am on the Florida station.

And there is no saying that we won't get to the Egyptian issue tonight. Our topics are never set in stone..
edit on 29-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

I understand, but it is Saturday so who's working?

The time slot could be moved to 5pm-8pm MST, this would allow UK/Euro listeners to tune in at 12.00 GMT.

That way everybody gets to listen and contribute, the current slot at 02.00 am is just too late.

Feels like your shutting the door on us man.

Cosmic...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I don't think it's really independent to be fair. Not as much as you'd think. I've been on the main show, most of the main show've been on Euro. We cross over. We all know each other, it's nothing. You've gotta learn to live with the fact that since it's broadcast as the American show it'll be on at whatever time the show goes out over there. I've not listened live since we went to AM but I get the podcast. It's fine. Euro is as good as this show, we just have the disadvantage of being run less time.

I mean, we've got Politics too, which is a mix of them all.

And Unleashed... But Unleashed is... er... different... Yeah. Different.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Just listening doesn't cut it for me, i need to be interacting in the chat room and engaging in the debate.

I would like to see as much interaction between US/UK/Euro members as possible.

Members must come first, listeners must come second.

It's the debate in the chatroom and the studio that makes the show.

And into today's world there are no Euro or US only issues, everyone is affected.

If the time slot for the Sat main show were moved just 2 hrs earlier it would embrace a larger, more widespread audience with a greater variation of perspective.

Cosmic...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok ok....

Who's giving Gaotu and Ayana loads of stars and giving me none!!!!

Fine..!!!!!

Cosmic...

Look into my eyes...you are feeling sleepy.....every-time i see a post by Cosmic4life i must give it a star...and 3.2.1....your awake!
edit on 29-1-2011 by Cosmic4life because: Erm yeah...wouldn't you like to know.....i got my reasons for editing, lets just leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah, but it can't be because they have a contract which they have to fulfil.

I would love to be part of this show, and this lot know it, but I CAN'T and so I just deal with it. I'm personally a member of Euro, Politics and Unleashed, and I know that a lot of others are too.

At least I get to listen back. I'm happy with that. One day I'll stay up, I will. But I don't mind. (And trust me, listening is HARD for me when I can't shout my views out when I'm used to doing so. Really.)

Nowt they can do. Be glad we've gotten this far.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well I figure I will not get into the que again... I have a life to live and cant spend tonight online to long...... I posted why in one of my threads....

Can we make this a little more hard hitting....

If not I would understand it getting snipped by the mods but I want to hear the answers...

to the psychic

who is the genius refered to by nostro...

does egypts past (specifically the ancient ghost) lead to its modern day problems?
how?

Where is the us military carring on its present psychic research...

At the Skeptic overlord

Have any thoughts been given of getting ahold of Ventura for an interview.... I would love to hear it... as I am sure most members here...

I was curious and wanted to know... TY

As for recent topics...

the only thing that caught my attention really was the chicks show on china....

wery iterwesting... It inspired me to write a thread my self. I am curious more or less if most of the ones listening will consider china a threat or not

if I am unable to call in, holler later

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I will be sure to be listening and participating, glad to know that its been rescheduled so soon, since last weekend it was cancelled. I look forward to hearing her

Where can I find out where the chatroom will be for tonights show?
edit on 29-1-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
When is the "psychic" lady on the show?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
She is not a psychic. She is a medium.
edit on January 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah that's true.... Very different...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join