It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect after FREEDOM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What if we actually defeated the New World Order somehow and managed to gain back our freedom, What would we do next?

Freedom

* Free will, the ability to make choices
* Political freedom, in the context of the relationship of the individual to the state
* Economic freedom

Who will make further decisions for the sheople?
Who would maintain order and some form of law after that?
How would you handle the food shortages/lack of sanitation?
Would everyone be able to do what they wanted?
Would you form a new government?

IMO we are basically screwed even if we gain freedom. Human beings will always be violent, Selfish and greedy. You form a new government and they will try to overthrow it. Everyone would want power. The amount of crime would increase i.e theft, Rape etc. The food shortages would definitely lead to cannibalism that means every man for himself, Survival of the fittest. I would dread having loved ones living in a time like this.....Would be to painful to watch them suffer.

I picture the situation a lot like the movie THE ROAD.

What are your thoughts both negative and positive about such a situation.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Serizawa because: spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am currently reading the book The Road. I watched the film when it came out of it too. It may or may not go that way, though sure to be said that even if it did, things would eventually go back to some form of normality. They always do. There is one thing about humans, they're hard to extinguish. After the fall of government, there will be chaos, then a new government form, then that too will fall and so on

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yo, Bouya Harumichi here

Long live Suzuran and The Front of Armament

You and I maybe the only ones know what these mean.

I guess after that we create a new down to earth democratic counsel system.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The NWO cannot be removed.
It is us, it is a reflection of ourselves.

With violent revolution I suppose we'd have an "Animal Farm" situation, or some religion or cult will take over.
Sounds like it's the "glue factory" for many.

I guess if there was such a disaster that the NWO disappeared, we'd be skeletons of what was society.
Perhaps it takes chaos to make order.
Perhaps we should rather achieve more of a balance between chaos and order.
However, to do that one could appeal to order, rather than making chaos and hurting people.

We still remember Gandhi and Martin Luther King.
After a while nobody even remembers the violent people in history.

So, perhaps the break in the NWO is a change or spiritual evolution in all of us...
Maybe it sounds silly, but if we all acted out of love and compassion, crucial industries will fall away from the NWO.
edit on 29-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
As long as communities and populations exist, so would be the leaders. You may not like it but that is the reality. You can not allow the people to let lose on the streets who respect nothing. You bring in order to control them. Freedom is gone. There is no such thing called "Total Freedom". Yes, there is moderate and controlled freedom. Certainly you are not pitching for that. So called concept of Freedom is as hollow as the thought itself is. A total freedom looks good on papers and in thoughts. It can not be implemented neither on earth nor on any other planet. Not happy with my thoughts!,,, Welcome to realism.

If you have freedom in true sense. Expect Nothing after that.
edit on 29-1-2011 by underfiresoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by underfiresoul

I agree with you.

There will always be many people who want to be in control and want power. There are those that can makes decisions and lead and those that just go with the flow and do not have the ability or confidence to make a decision themselves, so they will need to follow. It is our reality.

We just need....perhaps...leaders who are fair, just and compassionate.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by underfiresoul

I'm pitching for total freedom? woah have you read the post?

IMO we are basically screwed even if we gain freedom. Human beings will always be violent, Selfish and greedy. You form a new government and they will try to overthrow it. Everyone would want power. The amount of crime would increase i.e theft, Rape etc. The food shortages would definitely lead to cannibalism that means every man for himself, Survival of the fittest. I would dread having loved ones living in a time like this.....Would be to painful to watch them suffer.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Haramuchi I'll kick your .........again
, Jokes aside, Right we will need a new government and soon we will realize we have started the cycle of oppression once more.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
After the NWO is defeated, another NWO would take it's place. Nature abhors a vacuum.

Someone posted an interesting thread about the Lucifer Principle (?) where normally good, honest people, when placed into positions of authority, lose their moral base.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Personally I see a return to some thing like my South Saxon (Anglo-Saxon) roots.. Perhaps some where in 700s (Pre-Alfred the Great and the start of divine rule) People/Rulers being more caring, respectful of each other.. our word and oath start to mean something again.. and a more equal society..

I certainly don't see a "The Road" type situation, unless the elite have a scorched earth type policy

edit on 29/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
After freedom comes bondage. Even supposing you accomplished that, the youth of the future will again trade freedom for security.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

People seem to lack faith in themselves at alarming levels. Damned if we do, damned if we don't, right?

Obviously the people who successfully overthrow the New World Order, a dominant band of people with control stretching beyond feasible bounds, would have to have some kind of intelligence and thus would be able to understand the concept that not everything would be hunky dory from the get go.

I personally believe that the original idea of the United States Republic is flawless, and with additions that help people today added to the mix and taken care of intelligently and orderly, the world would be paradise.

No, it would not happen overnight. However, what government needs to provide is a steady stream of defense as well as a infinite level of CHOICE among its citizens. Thus a hybrid system will be born where everyone can be happy.

For those that wish the keep to themselves and live how they wish to live - allow them to do so with no government intervention.

For those areas that might be affected by food or sanitation access, allow them the CHOICE of government assistance to get them on their feet again.

For those who wish to be self-sustainable but lack the education - or those who wish to mooch of of government entitlement programs even though they are able to survive without - provide them with the education required to survive and thrive free of charge, while continuing to support them for the duration but not farther.

For the disabled and elderly, provide an assistance fund that comes directly from donations and a set tax from all individuals. Think social security but on a fair and free level.

It might take awhile but eventually people will have the education they need to live for themselves once again and not have to rely on the government in take care of them. Unity and salvation will be found in tight nit communities who share resources and education to help those around them who are less fortunate.

Will it be difficult? Most definitely. But thus is the price that must be paid for absolute freedom. In the end, the resulting world would far outmatch the current one, and though not every person will have an iPod or a cell phone, they will at least be content in making their own choices and controlling their own lives.

new topics

top topics

join