It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The matrix onine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I cant wait but, maybe it is sad that I am already the captain of a clan...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been traumatized by matrix believers who really think it's real, the game looks nicely done the combat looks nice, but I won't be there.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
People actually think they are in a matrix I guess it is possible but,
dumbasses lol

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes there where quite a few of them here, I've been accused by them of being an agent before by trying to pull them back to the real world. I can't remember of any of the lackeys names but if you dig deep enough you'll find some post, I know one of them had sage in their name, but the main matrix believer who became banned is the infamous TheNEO.
I liked him, but he was just a lil... well off the deep end, somewhat further than myself.

[Edited on 12-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thats odd but, YAY mechanist, that is what I am going to be in the game HOOAH
:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
We are all in the matrix right now,
In one way or an other the net is the matrix.

We have free speech why not free minds?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Matrix Online? That would rock.

I loved the Matrix game on PC !!!

It'd be cool if they'd make it some kind of MMORPG, where you can create custom characters, but the game would still have all the bad ass moves !!!

Lysergic, you should check out the game, the fights are really awesome.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Uhhh morbid thematrixonline.warnerbros.com... *cough* it is already being made *cough*

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by A Lone Spartan]

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by A Lone Spartan]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What! Damn, I must have misread your first post or something.

It's gonna be awesome!!! I've just read the game description and it almost made me fell out of my chair.

Players of The Matrix Online (Mx0) will inhabit an enormous urban sprawl, which spreads for miles in all directions. There are subways, nightclubs, skyscrapers, and dark alleys that all seem normal on the surface, but beneath this pedestrian exterior, a secret war is being waged for the survival of humanity and machine alike. Here, you and many operatives like yourself, will determine who shall inherit the earth.

I can't wait neither. I can't believe the ammount of crazy kick-ass game that are getting out today, I'm glad I just bought my self a new kick-ass chair, cuz it seems I'm gonna be bolted in it for hours with all thoses new games lol...

But this one is really gonna be something.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wanna see the clan and stuff I have set up?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Matrix online is going to kick ass. Now there's a movie that got me thinking. Gives a whole new term to the phrase "couch potato." Matrix Reloaded was the best of the three. Matrix for PC is amazing. I'm still playing it, but the (c) takes up 3 gigs of hard drive space. That space was reserved for downloading archives of metal albums.

Matrix philosophy on www.thematrix.com could have someone thinking for hours.

[Edited on 16-7-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Lone Spartan
wanna see the clan and stuff I have set up?

Sure, why not.

Damn, this thread made me want to play it again (E.T.M.), so I wanted to reinstalled it but the freaking setup crashes on disc 2 !!! My discs are no good anymore.... This sucks...

[Edited on 17-7-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
emdak.proboards33.com... this is the message board, I am the captain of the black plauge

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
is the game out to buy now in the uk ? or do you download it like americas army ?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
look at the official site it comes out on november 16 this year I think

top topics

join