It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of Mercury Contamination! Is This A Plan By The PTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Here is a danger we should all be aware of. Below is an excerpt from David Icke's News Letter. Though he has some outlandish theories that I don't subscribe to, but what he has written is worth mulling. So here it is...

Excerpt from the News Letter
Given the fantastic scale of florescent mercury bulbs needing to be disposed of we are going to see – are seeing – serious mercury contamination in garbage and landfill sites. Yes, they shouldn’t be disposed of like this, but that is what vast numbers of people will do rather than take them to hazardous waste centres. The Control System knows that.

Already an estimated 80 million used fluorescent tubes are sent to landfill sites in the UK every year, according to the waste education organisation, WasteAware. This equates to four tonnes of lethal mercury and the figure for throughout Europe and North America must be mind-blowing.

This puts collectors of refuse at risk from any broken bulbs disposed of in household waste, and also other neighbours in communal situations, and those dumped in landfills on the scale that is coming have the clear potential to pollute ground water supplies, rivers and fish with cumulative and deadly mercury contamination. Once again, this is by design. The plan is to mass poison humans from endless sources as part of the global cull of the population and also to suppress us mentally through chemical influence.

But there is another vital aspect to the imposition of fluorescent lighting – its vibrational effect. The base state of everything in this reality is vibration or waveform. The chemical, electrical, digital and holographic levels are but expressions of the waveform information construct.

So disrupt that and you disrupt everything else down the line. This is what these bulbs are designed to do – create a distorted vibrational environment in every home and workplace where these lights shine and that's a key reason why so many people experience health problems after buying them to 'reduce my carbon footprint'.

So next time you intend buying florescent bulbs, think again!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wait, so the laziness of people is part of the PTB grand plan to poison us....

Right....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
and you just figured this out????.

Thank you for producing evidence that has been available since 1970
edit on 29-1-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Methinks that the mercury found in these lightbulbs is deflection to the real problem, namely the 6 million pounds of it released by US industry a year.

Source

edit on 29/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
LED lights are more efficient and healthier, still a bit expensive for the powerful ones. Don't forget the mercury in your annual flu vaccinations and food contamination in fish like tuna and others. The dangers of mercury are accumulative, a little bit is ok, but a constant small dosage will gradually build up and send you literally 'mad as a hatter'.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not to mention the amalgams that people are walking around with in their mouths!

The thing with the CFL's is that they support plant growth by producing a higher degree of Lumens. 2300 and above will produce a plant to flower and fruit; this is something I take interest in as keeping frost tender perennials has always been difficult for me.

Yeah, yeah, get a greenhouse; well I had one and I lost one and I want want and I will have one again, the thing is when winter hits things don't really have to keep growing for me as much as I just need them to live through a slight dormancy.

If a fluorescent bulb can keep a plant healthy then I am all for it; I am also someone who suffered from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and with the use of these lights I no longer notice any changes through to Springtime. Maybe I am a plant! Maybe I am a Pod-person! LOL

I do agree with the OP in that these cannot just be disposed of into landfills. However, I cannot just throw trash away here since it has all gone "Private" and I must separate every part of my refuse thoroughly. It is not like yesteryear when everything got bagged together. I have to be conscious of what I do with what, and sadly this puts everyone at risk because not too many people do that. I go to the dump once a month and I do not have stinky garbage because I wash out everything and compost. I boil down bones and I separate fats. I put fats into containers to be put with other oils and grease at the dump. I have taken a liking to making gelatin from bones and the bones themselves are put into my composting. Sorry, got off on a tangent there!

Good luck with your lighting, I guess one day I may have to learn to light with animal fat like the old days!

new topics

top topics

join