It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Great tidings,

As this is an introductionary thread I might as well introduce my self. I am what I am but I am's no more. Ok maybe I am a bit hesitiant on getting my information out to you. Frankly I have never been very good with introducing my self. But you might know the type of person I am.

I am the guy you see on the street or work with and think that guy is just odd. I can't put my finger on it but something just isn't right. Sometimes I take my chat to the extreame or other times I argue the other side of the story. It's always nice to play the devils advocate sometimes on certain issues. Other times I am a smart alack and don't take life very seriously. Which according to my wife I don't take any thing serious and have to be a clown 24/7.

On another note:Some things I like to enjoy is the discussion of religion, politics and any sci. Infact I have been lurking on these forums for the past 5 or 6 years now. Not sure why I joined now. I should have joined back then. I think the only disappointment with the site has been the lack of real content with in the past year and half. Before people used to dig for the information to connect the dots. Now it just seems the dots are placed in plain view for every one to see and play right into it. Almost like a chess game where you move an obvious piece to sneak in with another in your next move.

Or maybe because I had been living in a foreign country for 9 years and come back to the states for a year still has me in culture shock/confusion. Maybe I should just stop and say if you have any questions go ahead and ask. I might just answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Stalker619

Hi Stalker619, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Welcome to the boards!

I'm sure you'll fit right in here as the majority of us are slightly "odd" in some sense or another

But seriously, enjoy the site and if you have any questions then don't be afraid to ask, we have an excellent team of mods and also numerous amounts of helpful members to assist if needed.

Seeya in the threads.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum!

Seems like you have a little bit of an odd personality, just like so many other people in here...

Since you are interested in religions and spirituality and probably want to see something very unique, just have a look at the book link in my signature to Zhuan Falun(bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it), the main book in the self-cultivation practice of Falun Dafa(based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life). The practice is persecuted in China and many people ask themselves why it is so. After you have read the book you will understand. The communists are in fact trying to corrupt the Chinese people and don´t let them practice Falun Dafa for that reason.

The book deals with questions like how to become a truly good person, opening one´s third eye, developing supernormal powers etc etc. Most people start reading and never stop again...

Wish you good luck!

/Gauss

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will keep things civil and candid.

Just a side note, what brought me to ATS originally 5-6 years ago was looking up john titor and or things relating to time travel / time distortions.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

As for time travel, please check out this link, it might interest you:

www.pureinsight.org...

/Gauss

join