It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real name of the pyramids Discovered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i came across this study online recently uploaded by a Mr Aymen Ibrahim stating the real names of the Pyramids of Giza. i must say i think he is spot on. take a look.

True names of the pyramids

brilliant, i read up on these names and the more i read the more it made sense.
word of warning....you have to read the whole thing as to not miss the key points but regardless of the study i think the author is no fool and got the names spot on...DEFINATLY HISTORY IN THE MAKING.

let me know if you are as gobsmacked as me lol it seems like it was put up today.. i might be the first to discover the discovery lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
god smacked.... isn't that a bit ironic?

No your discovery is not new or ground breaking.
edit on 29-1-2011 by mileysubet because: additional thought

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

??? sorry dont get what you mean..whats ironic.... iv just been reading online about these gods...the pyramids were definetly built for them....deep

oh wait i get it lol
edit on 29-1-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

No your discovery is not new or ground breaking.
edit on 29-1-2011 by mileysubet because: additional thought

i havnt ever read anything like this and i thought i knew a bit about egypt....can you forward any further reading to me...better yet who discovered this before???

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This theory makes sense, only if you believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids of course. IMO we "don't" know who built them, so at the moment it's all speculation.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Great find, the graphic below shows and names each of the three main Pyramids at Giza.

edit on 29/8/18 by argentus because: removed copywrited image

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i must say i think he is spot on.

I must say that he apparently hasn't learned to use Google.

There are 111 pyramids in Egypt and evidence shows that they all had names. We know the names of most of them since Sneferu:
en.wikipedia.org...

let me know if you are as gobsmacked as me

No. I long ago discovered that many people never think to google for the answers to the simplest questions.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Byrd: I must say that he apparently hasn't learned to use Google. There are 111 pyramids in Egypt ...

SC: There are apparently 138 known Egyptian pyramids as of 2008. See here: en.wikipedia.org....

What were you saying about using Google?

SC

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
SC: There are apparently 138 known Egyptian pyramids as of 2008. See here: en.wikipedia.org....

What were you saying about using Google?

SC

Ah' m sayin' some of us doofuses kain't read whut is on da pagez.

Both pages are correct -- there are over 138 known pyramids, but 118 of those are associated with Pharaohs. The others aren't.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Go Scotty, I love it when the "moderators" who pretend to to "know everything" have less facts than the people who are "in the know", and don't use Google or Wikipedia. But instead research or like yourself are an intrepid "Dr. Jones" having been onsite and explored.

Keep on the good work. I suggest with the crap in Egypt is now a good time to finally go underground and let the truth be revealed, before the Zionist do (which is not anti semetic) it would be best that the people of truth find what needs to be found now under our hidden heritage, or the "Book of Knowledge" not the Book of f/wits. I imagine Haswai has should haev said something about the desecration of the museum, but he hasn't, so look not for what is under his sleave, but what is underneath, what is above so is below.

Hopefully we can get to our heritage, we know what has happened before, now is the time to relearn and progress.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Byrd: Ah' m sayin' some of us doofuses kain't read whut is on da pagez.

Both pages are correct -- there are over 138 known pyramids, but 118 of those are associated with Pharaohs. The others aren't.

SC: Thank you for clarifying your earlier statement. And 118 pyramids "associated with pharaohs" (which you did not, in fact, indicate earlier), is still more than your previously stated figure of 111.

Pick a number - any mumber.

SC

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
gobsmacked

Surely that should be Gebsmacked, given the subject an' all.

S&F interesting read, ta.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Location: Giza
The Date: 12/3/2012

The Sky:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/462499b5cb43.png[/atsimg]

I see 4 planets. The article you linked to mentions 4 gods.....

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Byrd

Byrd: Ah' m sayin' some of us doofuses kain't read whut is on da pagez.

SC: Thank you for clarifying your earlier statement. And 118 pyramids "associated with pharaohs" (which you did not, in fact, indicate earlier), is still more than your previously stated figure of 111.

Pick a number - any mumber.

SC

Like I said, I misread the number. Typed in haste, you know. However, the point still stands that the names of the pyramids are known, including the names for the three pharnonic pyramids on Giza. In fact, you yourself refer to Khufu's Ahket (horizon) a number of times.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Byrd: Like I said, I misread the number. Typed in haste, you know. However, the point still stands that the names of the pyramids are known, including the names for the three pharnonic pyramids on Giza. In fact, you yourself refer to Khufu's Ahket (horizon) a number of times.

SC: The issue of the naming of the pyramids was not my concern here. You claimed in this thread that there were 111 pyramids in Egypt - a statement that was patently wrong and which required to be corrected. Googled or otherwise.

As for the naming of the pyramids - many of them have stellar names and I have absolutely no issue with that. The term "Akhet Khufu", however,does NOT mean "Khufu's horizon" as mainstream Egyptology asserts. But that is another discussion altogether.

SC

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

As for the naming of the pyramids - many of them have stellar names and I have absolutely no issue with that

Indeed. It surprised me that rather than saying, "Byrd, ya fluffhead, you misread the page and your numbers are off but you're right that the names of the Giza ones are well known, including Khufu's Akhet."

In fact, it surprised me that you didn't step in earlier and tell the poster the names of the Giza pyramids and perhaps point them to the discussion you and I had over "Akhet" or the thread on Khufu where you posted a drawing of that lovely little seal from Tutankahmen's nurse's tomb (I think it was Tut, but it might not have been) where it shows "the town of Khufu Akhet." It was a delightful little drawing and one I hadn't seen before and thought you might have liked to present your scholarship with a link to your posts discussing the pyramid's names.

...instead of hammering my error for three (now) messages.

So... for the sake of those interested in "how do we know the names", the names of the structures are found on the temples (and seals and so forth) associated with the pyramid complexes.

Pyramids aren't shapes standing around in the desert. Each one is part of an architectural structure that includes walls, an offering (mortuary) temple, and other things like satellite pyramids (which may or may not have been used for burials) and tombs of the royal family and court associated with the owner of the pyramid. Your eye may not be able to pick out the details unless you're used to looking at these plans (pyramids AND mastabas) or looking for shapes under the desert sands, but they are there.

Like any family cemetery, these places have a wealth of information. Here's a report of a student dig from the University of Michigan (universities from around the world do a lot of the archaeological field work in Egypt.) www.umich.edu...

A "must" for further reading on the Giza plateau and what had been found there by the 1890's (remember, a LOT has been discovered in the 120 years since then) is Flinders Petrie's book on Giza. Luckily, it's available for free online right here: www.ronaldbirdsall.com...

So, for those of you interested in these things -- happy reading!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is actually interesting. Now since these 3 'gods' were the fruit of Egypt I am not surprised by the results...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Byrd there are many pyramids...around 100 like the author says...but he classes the giza complex as a whole as a religious shrine...not an individual pyramid.....also, he talks about the akhet on page 6 and provides quotes from passages, PAGE 6...take a look.

but yea....iv read up more and more online about the amduat and the gods....especially the baboon gods and the six small pyramids...sheesh how can you egyptologists miss this...Byrd face it he is right....it was a religious complex.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazz-14
This theory makes sense, only if you believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids of course. IMO we "don't" know who built them, so at the moment it's all speculation.

the same author has an interesting hypothesis on the construction of the pyramids....he claims that a third of the height was built with a DECLINING ramp, then upto half of the height was built with an incling ramp of only 4 degrees, completing the kings chamber... this author blows my mind

who is this new guy on the scene, iv never heard of him....i think we need an interview!

here is the link pyramid construction by Aymen ibrahim
edit on 30-1-2011 by thePharaoh because: added link

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

SC: The issue of the naming of the pyramids was not my concern here. You claimed in this thread that there were 111 pyramids in Egypt - a statement that was patently wrong and which required to be corrected. Googled or otherwise.

Oh, do grow up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join