It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good New Madrid Fault Info video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This video shows how the GOM drilling and natural gas Fracking will cause the fault to slip. They mentioned a few new things I hadn't heard of but sounded scientifically possible. Looking for comments/discussion as this is alarming to say the least.

edit on 29-1-2011 by KevinB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have watched the first video, very well put together with lots of info (and one thing that doesn't work lol his reactions are funny too)

Have to go to work now but will watch the second one when I get home. Thanks for sharing these

S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay just watched both video's again. Some very interesting points he has raised. He has put a lot of time and effort into these video's so I would certainly recommend you guys to watch them. I also messaged the author in the hopes he can join in on this discussion.

What concerns me about the entire NMF exercise that's planned for later this year is that whenever there is a planned large scale exercise planned; more often than not it actually ends up happening. I hope with all my heart this doesn't but something is going on there and if it does kick off it could mean many millions of deaths and the future of all on our planet changed forever.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Excellent videos - he did a lot of work putting them together, I was actually able to follow and understand what he was saying. Not to mention he is such a natural, I would love to be in his class if in college, I would get a much better perspective on things and enjoy it at the same time. The state I live in would be effected by a Madrid quake as well as all my family in Ky., I hope he is wrong but I think he is right - TPTB know the damage they have caused and that they need to prepare for the diaster to follow. I can't image them spending so much money if they didn't think it would be soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I have my fingers crossed for you guys too, although if this was to happen it would effect the entire world. Okay no quite to the levels it would you guys but it would be the start of something dark.

Just received a message back from the author, he has registered and his user name is: HenningKemner so hopefully will be along at some point.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thank you KevinB,

Thank you Hemming (that is what he called himself), a very informative set of videos!

I am perplexed, time and again, as to why someone would risk the Earth and all of her resources (natural), especially food, air, and water? An animal does not defecate in its own bed! What makes them think they can survive this and replenish the diversity that makes this planet so wonderful?

I think Mankind is filled with evil from another place, Demons of old, and they are recreating their "exhausted" world here so that they can live outwardly rather than inwardly. These inter-dimensional beings require the toxicity levels that we are providing for them; Hell on Earth. (although the word Hell is a new concept it is an understood concept none-the-less). OMG!

Those that have sold themselves for Money, sold themselves for Fame or Fortune have sold the Earth as well; and yet they rationalize it, reason it, prepare it, and create it! Death! Why? Why can they not think clearly?

OK, that was my rant, there is absolutely no reason for anyone to answer the above questions for me, I know why and I am just putting it out there.

At any rate, it is uncanny how "open" tptb operate, the Sesame St. gig, the Drills on the same days as an event; so, I guess we all should hunker down that day...or days since the drill is for four days.

NLE11

Update: The NLE 2011 will be conducted on May 16th - 20th, 2011.

My 23rd Anniversary of my Life Celebration with my partner is on May 15, I can only surmise that our celebration this year will be on a deeper level than ever before. May GOD have mercy on us all. I for one will be accepting my new role, as a Rainbow Warrior!

One thing that I noted in the video presentation; the explanation of "vacuum" as a result of the displacement of water leads me to believe that if you do live near a body of water, albeit dangerous in so many respects, the fact that water is present in the water table, that it will act as a buffer or shock absorber. This is key if this is true, because if an earthquake from such a slip, on such a scale, should happen the lakes and waterways will take the shock and thrust it up and out of the ground (thus tsunamis). This could ultimately allow a window of opportunity of survival! I can only hope that those who are looking out at the water around them, can hopefully gain a small amount of comfort from that thought. I know that there are people with children and elderly, as well as their loved pets, and there is nothing worse than feeling there are no avenues of escaping death or harm, there are! We can make it, we just have to be alert and aware and prepared. Wow, somehow I wish I were speechless but I am not.
edit on 1/29/2011 by Greensage because: I misspelled a simple word

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Its awesome to here that you got the author to join ATS, I should have thought of that
. I too hope that this is wrong but tbh it is pretty clear, I think my 13yr old bro could understand this logic. Also I ran this video by my Geology professor (has his PHD) and he confirmed the science the author discusses, which is very unnerving. I encourage all of you to prepare BOBs because in this situation you would most likely not be able to bug in. Also, try to educate family and friends because you may be the only chance they have, we may only have a few hours warning from when this even begins to when 1/4-1/3rd of the U.S is flooded. I wish you all the best
and once again thanks to hemming for clarifying some of the science behind what is sure to be the biggest conspiracy theory in history. On a side note, for those who need help designing a BOB, refer to my thread linked below.
Another glance at the Bug out Bag

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if he had heard about ATS, so sent him a link though YouTube and to mu surprise he replied and registered. Still not seen him on here yet though but I am sure it wont be long

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks for inviting HenningKemner, looking forward to his presence here at ATS!
edit on 29-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh, I put a Thank you for Hemming in case he is reading, not because I invited him, but I am so glad he was invited!

I hope he comes in because yes, we People do care, but as I see it we are so far entrenched in this that rushing to overthrow this madness will only leave us blind. This has to play out unfortunately; maybe a few years ago we could have stopped the "fracking", but now it is too late, especially hearing how far depleted Lake Meredith is in Amarillo! I actually swam that lake across when I was 18-years-old. Foolish with all the boats on the lake but I was determined to do it and I did! That very evening a tornado struck! What a land that is!

I have been in prayer this entire afternoon! I would love to hear Hemming's thoughts on how a body of water actually can buffer the effects of liquefaction through an earthquake. Although it can pose a problem afterward, I think that being able to endure the initial would be crucial and a body of water might just help!

new topics

top topics

join