It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are being brainwashed and herded into a death trap...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Please watch this movie. We need to learn from the Egyptians today and fight back against those that hold to oppress us and watch us die in the fires soon to come. They have prepared to hit when we are weakest. The global elite, the true pinnacle of power, have long waited for the next few years to come. With the coming natural events that will make humanity clutch to each other for survival, these few power hungry bastards at the top are going to strike at our weakest moment. This is why we aren't getting privilege to any of this new tech we have invented...
'
Wondering why all these new energy sources and new food production methods don't ever go through? They are waiting to wipe the slate clean before rebuilding with the new tech. They would be counterproductive to their own plans if they were to start releasing the new good tech that would save humanity and the planet.

Egypt is where a lot started in my opinion. The pyramids are very special as are the Egyptian people. Their heart and soul may spark the world into an awakening we have been long waiting for. Yes Tunisia may have been the first true spark but Egypt's rattle has been felt around the world.
WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED AND FED LIES.

EDIT: So you have multiple sources for video in case of problems.

Here are 2 links, and the youtube stream.

Live Link Stream

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance

edit on 29-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I think everybody is more worried about the new I-Phone than worried about the future. I do not have enough time to watch the vid tonight, unfortunately I am awake..lol.. I will watch it tomorrow.
S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
naw American citizens wont riot like that until they mess with their money which is coming , when the dollar goes,thats when the people will rise up, then that's when all those prison camps will be put to use! its all planned out
and when that happens, ill be l screaming MTV tried to warn you fools as i grab my bug out bag and lock and load

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Wow....they are actually running that on MTV now?

Things are worse than even I thought. Things are moving fast

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

yeah and the bad part is these videos are old!! the time is near

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have been watching press tv all day, along with listening to radio broadcasts and regular news feeds from this site, and I have got to tell you, at the end of the night, I felt drained just watching everything unfold.
I told my friend "You know, we can learn a lot from these people, these people actually have the balls to do something and the only way that will happen here in America is when the rest of the world is already on fire and it lands right on our doorstep". "I admire these people, and they have my respect for doing something about the corruption and not just sitting around going Whaaaa?"

America is the Pinnacle, and we can only hold onto this faith for so long(this hope and change thingy). When people finally realize they been duped(that will be the day), and that they no longer have control of their very existance(or the worlds), thats when it will happen. When it does, it will get VERY, VERY, VERY ugly.
America doesnt riot or get too out of control very often at all, but when we do, it usually ends up bloody as all hell, and thats why we keep fighting for hope in our country, and that is why we remain so calm during the storm because we know how bad it can really get. The American people may seem disconnected from reality in a lot of peoples minds, but in ALL reality, we are loaded guns in dads bottom unlocked cabinet drawer. All we have to do is get over our own personal political divide, and join together to create a unstoppable force(but that will also be the day).If that happens, (in Ludacris' words) "Get Out The Way".

Or, we just turn back on the T.V and/or sleep through it all while getting raped by those we trusted to keep us safe and strong as a nation.

I hope its not the latter.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

WTH - whats with that link. i can't get the video to play. can't install the plugins either. It says manual install only then I install divx then nothing. Can't you post this video to a site that works with like firefox? Whats the point of posting a link to videos if the prevailing technology (windows 7 and firefox) is not completely compatible.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Me and my friends have an escape route if you will when it all goes down. We talk about it here and there to make sure we are ready just in case and when something big happens because we will in a pretty densely populated area, things will get very ugly very fast. Anyway...we had a plan to go to a boat near a marina close by that we have access to. So yeah we think for weeks and such and we finally realize and understand fully what is going to happen where I live, here in Boston.

I picture gun fights everywhere. People are not going to wait around when they cut access to communication around here. Ugly? Oh my I don't want to see the revolt here it scares the @#$% out of me...

I'm very sure the blood bath will be devastating and yes I understand we will hold on to hope until the very last minute because here in America we don't want to kill each other, we want to kill the corruption that is causing hell on Earth...

To nrd101: Well it is probably the most informative NWO video I have ever seen so I thought it was very important to get it out there. I did look for a better copy but there was nothing embeddable I could find. Sorry...try it again, I had problems with it too, but trust me, it's worth it

edit on 29-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Egypt is where a lot started in my opinion. The pyramids are very special as are the Egyptian people. Their heart and soul may spark the world into an awakening we have been long waiting for. Yes Tunisia may have been the first true spark but Egypt's rattle has been felt around the world.

Tunisia and Egypt have hardly raised a mention here in Australia..
Maybe the news did a quick segment before telling us how the Australian Open tennis was going..

You do know Murray is in the final right??
That means the UK will get nothing but tennis either..

Sad but true

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

well the nwo have a plan for the whole sticking together idea, they are pitting races against each other, starting snitch programs on dhs site, creating a divide in America!!! and keeping us distracted with all the bs as they slowly put into place thier police state .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sad to hear that but of course I think I understand why. I hope it will get out sooner than later though to everyone and I bet it will reach Australia MSM pretty heavily in the next few days.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
This is why we aren't getting privilege to any of this new tech we have invented

Exactly what new tech do you think has been invented?

Wondering why all these new energy sources

What new energy sources exactly? Or are you on about the numerous so called "free energy" scams people try and flog?

and new food production methods don't ever go through?

Exactly what "new food production techniques" are you in about?

WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED AND FED LIES.

You are the one telling lies here.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Someone that does no research, knows obviously very little on discussed topics, and calls me a liar. Okay good points, come back when you learn a bit more and can actually add something rather than ask me to teach you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Dont mean to sound rude, but you sure are asking a lot of questions about things that are widely known to a lot of people.
Instead of asking, maybe you should try looking for yourself instead of feeling superior and making other people provide the info for you.

Like I said, not trying to sound rude.

If you dont see a problem, than you may be part of the problem.

Again, not tryin to sound rude. Just my observation.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

"because here in America we don't want to kill each other, we want to kill the corruption that is causing hell on Earth...
"

::bows::

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

What do you mean, it has made front page online news here in Australia all day:

www.heraldsun.com.au...

www.heraldsun.com.au...

www.theage.com.au...

Go Andy Murray...hope he wins!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMouse

What do you mean, it has made front page online news here in Australia all day:

www.heraldsun.com.au...

www.heraldsun.com.au...

www.theage.com.au...

Go Andy Murray...hope he wins!

Ninemsn has little and so does the news on TV..
lol, would be nice to see Murray finally win one..
But face it, with the two top seeds out, if he doesn't win now, when will he.??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join