It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO Crosses Lunar Surface Jan 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK here is the answer but don't tell anyone that I told you.

I asked NASA and was told that it was "a trick of light and shadow". So there. You see? Nothing to lose any sleep over.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
What's the punishment for knowingly posting a hoax ?

Same as making one line posts that add nothing to the thread

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I need to learn how to type faster and with more than one finger.

I use TWO finger..
The trick is NEVER SLEEP...

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Here is a message to me from the YouTube video owner/creator:

I don't care what point he is trying to make, fooling people into believing something is just wrong. People like this guy annoy me.

On that we agree... TAR and FEATHER that be the ticket
Thanks for ferreting him out

[[[Picks up phone.... "Hello Indian Springs UAV control, how may we help you? .... Yeah... hey I have this target for you....]]]

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

this is ats , eventually it will turn out to be fake

so sad, after days of looking here it seems the only ufo news worth looking at is what shows up on mainstream news.

You'll never see ANY truth here at ATS. The PTB will make sure of that...Nothing you see here is real..It's just to keep you focusing on anything but the real truth.....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Swamp gas ! weather balloon ! its either one of the two isnt it

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I agree the youtuber should have made it clear that what he creates is not real.
like the TheFakingHoaxer he is good
speaking of which I got to see if TFH has created anything new.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Hi, i made the triangle over the moon video, i just wanted to clear some things up
firstly to the so called debunkers on youtube like "HOAXKiller1" who blanked his name out, whilst copying a personal message from me onto a public forum, goodness knows why he would do that, after i told him what the video was for, it seems some people are just like children and dont think before they speak, im just assuming hes miffed the video got so many views in a short time, and his videos dont, a very bitter individual indeed, who to be honest if you go to his youtube channel www.youtube.com... you will see why.
anyway,
anybody that pm'd me and asked if it was real i told them, like you would need a slide rule to figure it out, my channel is labelled comedy and my most viewed video is me in a wig and false moustache using an alien device to teleport,
i hope you guys watch the documentary im working on about hoax ufo's, this clip will appear in it.

and dont feel to bad if you were fooled, the shadows are correct, the moon is a 3d model, as is the triangle, a large light was placed where the sun ought to be, and that indeed did cast a shadow on the moon,
keep lookin at the skys guys
and hoaxkiller1, you need to actually re create some hoax footage before you will ever convince anybody to listen to you, as far as your youtube channel is concerned your still very much a learner using 3d applications to re create hoaxes, so dont quit the day job
thanks for reading guys
best wishes to all
vincent from paranorma1palace

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranorma1palace
reply to post by RUSSO

Hi, i made the triangle over the moon video, i just wanted to clear some things up
firstly to the so called debunkers on youtube like "HOAXKiller1" who blanked his name out, whilst copying a personal message from me onto a public forum, goodness knows why he would do that, after i told him what the video was for, it seems some people are just like children and dont think before they speak, im just assuming hes miffed the video got so many views in a short time, and his videos dont, a very bitter individual indeed, who to be honest if you go to his youtube channel www.youtube.com... you will see why.

First off, I posted the message so my friends here at ATS could see the TRUTH, and not be LIED TO by YOU.

Second... I don't ever like to mention video views because they are pointless... but if you insist... I just posted two videos Jan. 30th, and one already has 43,000+ views, and the other 30,000+ views. None of your videos even come close to that. Then I posted a video on Jan. 31st... it now has 13,500 views.. in 2 days...

So... Good way to do research buddy...

and dont feel to bad if you were fooled, the shadows are correct, the moon is a 3d model, as is the triangle, a large light was placed where the sun ought to be, and that indeed did cast a shadow on the moon,
keep lookin at the skys guys
and hoaxkiller1, you need to actually re create some hoax footage before you will ever convince anybody to listen to you, as far as your youtube channel is concerned your still very much a learner using 3d applications to re create hoaxes, so dont quit the day job
thanks for reading guys
best wishes to all
vincent from paranorma1palace

Sorry to inform you that your lighting and shadows on your model are completely incorrect. That is how I was able to tell it was a fake....

And for the record, I am a graphics programmer and create 3D games, and 3D content. I also specialize in special effects. So...

edit on 2-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

the shadows are correct, the moon is a 3d model, as is the triangle, a large light was placed where the sun ought to be, and that indeed did cast a shadow on the moon

No, the shadow was not correct. There was far to much parallax, presumably because the distance from the sun to the moon was not scaled appropriately.

At any rate I doubt that faking UFO footage for any reason without indicating directly that it is fake will win the approval of anyone on this site. In fact it will be viewed as outright malicious. Hoaxers here are generally banned from this forum forthwith, and for good reason.
edit on 2-2-2011 by dainoyfb because: of typo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
There is a lot of CGI amateurs making UFO crap these days.

yeah even some psuedo skeptobunkers making stuff. It's funny to watch the process, but it is getting old. Thousands of kids making their attempt at a UFO, cell phone built in UFO programs and skeptobunkers(TM) analyzing hours of obvious fake videos then screaming FAKE...

One just doesn't have the time anymore to keep up with it... so in the end the 5-10% of good films will get buried hopelessly under the garbage.

Perhaps that is the intent

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

pseudo skeptobunkers(TM)

Mint! i love it!

Yeah all This CGI gets so boring.
Then there is the Mis-identified stuff like that ceramic tile that
was purported to be the TR3B !

What was that off by the way? not the shuttle? surly not. ISS?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
To be honest CGI hoxers are becoming an annoying plague and as Zorgon mentioned these guys are causing any good stuff that could be legit to be buried under thier nerdy egotistic crap and making a laughing stock out of serious ufology.

They are causing more damage than they realise and 90% of thier crap ends up trolled around here by unsuspecting members, and who realy gives a # how many nobby little hits they get on utube.

They should put thier time and so called talents to good use in the software or the film industry and no doubt most of them are unemployed.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

If it is real, then it's military. Pretty much all 'triangle' shape UFOs are Human.

ETs are primarily in saucer or oval shapes, anything that is shaped smoothly and has no sharp corners are true UFOs(ET ships).

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just amazed by the shadow drop

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

a hoax isnt a hoax, if when asked you actually tell the truth, up until now ive had about 20 mails aking me and ive told every single person,
not that anybody needed to ask, if you look through my videos, ive been debunking ufo cases, in fact my channel inf says
"I work for the government as a counter intelligence professional, my assignment is simple, become a popular blogger, in order to diseminate dis information about ufo's."

how anybody can misunderstand that is beyond me.
also my website link is www.iigwest.com...
"The IIG investigates fringe science, paranormal and extraordinary claims from a rational, scientific viewpoint, and disseminates factual information about such inquiries to the public."

am still waiting for hoaxkiller to remake my moon footage tho id like him to post it here,
its been several hrs now and it only took me 20 min's hes sposed to be pro, to be honest he hasnt recreated any of the ufo videos hes trying to debunk just naming videos with titles in that are being searched on youtube such as the israel ufo, all im seeing is him scrolling about in a 3d program with absolutely no realistic footage at all, if you want to be respected as a debunker imho its just not good enough to simply say its a hoax, unless you can actually recreate it 100% accurately, so i made a video that people actually mistook for being real, that is the art of the real ufo hoaxer, and that is the point i guess

im also a comedian and have studied the ufo phenomenon for some 20 yrs, so i mix my humour with what im familiar with, sometimes people get offended because they take ufology very seriously , funnily enough i have actually witnessed 2 black triangles one evening as the sun went down whilst out with my scope, but thats another story entirely.
but lets not take the fun out of ufolgy, dr jonathan reed for example still makes me cry with laughter

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

a hoax isnt a hoax, if when asked you actually tell the truth, up until now ive had about 20 mails aking me and ive told every single person,
not that anybody needed to ask, if you look through my videos, ive been debunking ufo cases, in fact my channel inf says
"I work for the government as a counter intelligence professional, my assignment is simple, become a popular blogger, in order to diseminate dis information about ufo's."

"The IIG investigates fringe science, paranormal and extraordinary claims from a rational, scientific viewpoint, and disseminates factual information about such inquiries to the public."

am still waiting for hoaxkiller to remake my moon footage tho id like him to post it here,
its been several hrs now and it only took me 20 min's hes sposed to be pro, to be honest he hasnt recreated any of the ufo videos hes trying to debunk just naming videos with titles in that are being searched on youtube such as the israel ufo, all im seeing is him scrolling about in a 3d program with absolutely no realistic footage at all, if you want to be respected as a debunker imho its just not good enough to simply say its a hoax, unless you can actually recreate it 100% accurately, so i made a video that people actually mistook for being real, that is the art of the real ufo hoaxer, and that is the point i guess

im also a comedian and have studied the ufo phenomenon for some 20 yrs, so i mix my humour with what im familiar with, sometimes people get offended because they take ufology very seriously , funnily enough i have actually witnessed 2 black triangles one evening as the sun went down whilst out with my scope, but thats another story entirely.
but lets not take the fun out of ufolgy, dr jonathan reed for example still makes me cry with laughter

Was my post directed at yourself personaly? nope!, does the cap fit? yes! are u full of #? yes! And Reed is a total nob like yourself.

Sometimes we need a break from comedians there are to many around here already, I realise your trying to help in some warped fashon but just give it a break

edit on 3/2/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

so i made a video that people actually mistook for being real, that is the art of the real ufo hoaxer.
...lets not take the fun out of ufolgy

For me, it's the hoaxes that take the fun out of ufology. At least you own up to it I suppose.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Based on this, closed pending staff review. Let us all remember the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join