It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO Crosses Lunar Surface Jan 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Something doesn't seem right with this. Something about the shadow..... notice how its before the object then comes very close to it almost as if its directly below. That to me signifies that that object gets a lot closer to the surface. Now if that was the case would't the object in the video become smaller from the cameras perspective?

Im sure you could argue the position of the sun but still..... the shadow is a little fishy if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

this is ats , eventually it will turn out to be fake

so sad, after days of looking here it seems the only ufo news worth looking at is what shows up on mainstream news.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Shadow is all wrong, if it was passing below a light source close by then you will get the effect we see but there is no light source that close by.

Obviously, the sun is what is lighting up the moon and subsequently any shadows are cast by the sun.

If this craft was really flying close enough to the moon to cast a shadow, it would look like this:

Poor CGI attempt.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree, this looks like some of the student films I used to see in my special effects class when I was in art school.

IMHO, the lines are way too sharp on the object to be real. Also, the shadow isn't organic. It's the exact same shape, size and sharpness of the object. As you all know, the moon is full of craters and features, so the shadow should be contouring to said features.

I call BS on this video.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

the shadow is a little fishy if you ask me.

Yeh, Zorgon point that out.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
No expert here, but it appears the sunlight is coming from the right side, hence the inner right side of every crater appears to be darker. So if the Sun is to the right, would not the ships shadow be behind it, instead of out in front of it...???
Whack... just saying
edit on 29-1-2011 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What's the punishment for knowingly posting a hoax ?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Doh! once again beaten to the punch! Arg Zorgon!! foiled again! *shaking fist in the air

I need to learn how to type faster and with more than one finger.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I believe you get banned followed by a public flogging

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
HOAX

The sunlight is coming in from the right, yet the fake triangle craft is casting a shadow to the right. The shadow should be to the left.

Generally, you can determine the suns direction by looking at the shadows of craters. The shadows of the craters are all on the right side of the crater, that means the sun is to the right. Plus, the entire right side of the moon is the brightest part.

The shadow of the craft should be to the left.

There is a lot of CGI amateurs making UFO crap these days.

-edit-

reply to post by OatDelphi

exactly...

edit on 29-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well, around here it only gives you "street cred", lol. Some members troll youtube for anything they can find to post, no matter how absurd it is and no matter if they think it is fake or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Here is a message to me from the YouTube video owner/creator:

I don't care what point he is trying to make, fooling people into believing something is just wrong. People like this guy annoy me.

This is a confirmed HOAX. Supposedly a "social experiment" about how gullible people believe fake UFO's.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just shows how awesome ATS is!

Figured out it was hoax within a few posts and not only that but found proof in multiple aspects... including video analysis and the guys own words on some other forum or correspondence....

ATS rocks!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Here is a message to me from the YouTube video owner/creator:

I don't care what point he is trying to make, fooling people into believing something is just wrong. People like this guy annoy me.

This is a confirmed HOAX. Supposedly a "social experiment" about how gullible people believe fake UFO's.

Annoy you because you proved his point exactly by being gullible and believing it?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This guy is anti-hoaxers and makes hoaxes to illustrate how videos can be faked easily.

Check out his video on how to fake a poltergeist. He is posting a bunch of videos that look like they are real and apparently eventually he will come out and say "OK now that you have all been fooled, here's why you can't trust videos of phenomena" or something like that.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

If a plane, I would like to know what kind it is. And how this make that shadow in the moon?

Not a plane.
Planes don't cast shadows on the lunar surface.
I watch planes cross the moon all the time..
and often through telescopes..
and they don't look anything like this. lol

Whatever it is (if genuine).. [good chance it is not genuine]. lol
is pretty darn close to the lunar surface.

Thanks RUSSO!
Your finds/posts are much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I must say this is a textbook example of what happens when the ATS community comes together with all of its talent and experience to investigate a UFO case.
VERY IMPRESSED!! Great Work!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
neat

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
Annoy you because you proved his point exactly by being gullible and believing it?

Uh... no. As you can see in my first post I knew it was fake the second I saw it. I am not gullible by any means.

He annoys me because he is making hoaxes. He is lying to people. UFOlogy is pretty much destroyed because people like him constantly make hoaxes, and gullible people push those hoaxes around like they are truth.

Even if this guy comes out and says "hey this is fake!" people wont even believe it. They will think it is some type of cover up.

Also, people will take his video, change the title, change the date, re-upload it, and go around and say it is real. That has happened many times. That is annoying too.

This guy claims to be anti-hoaxer, but he IS a hoaxer.... talk about hypocrisy.

-edit-

Turns out that guy deleted all my comments about lights and shadows on his video. Suppressing the truth. He then calls people who think his video is real a "friend" while he is laughing behind the scenes. That is just evil.
edit on 29-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledzeppelin489
reply to post by RUSSO

If that in fact is authentic, then that ship is extremely huge. It's traveling at a fantastic speed, and looks fairly close to the ground, you can see the shadow.

I agree, It would have to be huge, miles across. Logic would suggest that a ship that large would not be in the shape of a wing .. ( triangle .. ). but instead a more practical, useful shape, mission specific.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join