It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a odd story about tonight!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Something unusual happened tonight.As I was coming home from work, There was a gentleman in the middle of the road ,in his car ,stopped in front of the railroad tracks.The two cars in front of me passed by him and went on.When I passed by him, I saw he was slumped over his steering wheel.So after I made it over the railroad tracks I called "911".Then I parked in a near by parking lot to see what was going on...The "Boarder Police " were the ones that showed...Two SUV's thats flashed their lights and start up the siren...At this point the man awoke and the boarder police let him go on his merry way.Did give him a ticket or want to check him out....I just found this odd.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

what is unusal.. ,, is that you didn't go over and see if he was ok....!!!!

minutes can save a life....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
and it did'nt occur to you to help the gentleman yourself?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

even MORE unusual is you live in OHIO.....

and there is no border in OHIO...

(former MICHIGAN --- CANADA border , resident) ---myself

and WEIRD you did not go and see if he was OK????

edit on 1/29/11 by darrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
No listen, Two cars didn't even call for help...We live in a rough area and it is best to let the proper authorities figure out what is going on...The other two cars must have figured the man dozed off in the middle of the road ,but when I past him I was not sure what was going on....I just found it weird they had boarder patrol come over.By the way I live on the lake and yes we have Boarder Patrol.Not the first time I have seen them.Second I found it weird they just let him drive home after awakening him, without checking him out,medically...I guess its not a big conspiracy...Just something I found strange...Thanks for the responses...Sorry if I wasted your time...

new topics

top topics

join