It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the vibration stops , what happens ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
When I'm relaxing in bed , just before I go off to sleep I have always been aware of a slight vibration in my body . Every now and then the vibration stops , I mean completely , and I panic and sit up . I don't know why I panic when this happens and I wonder what would happen if I just went along with it .

Has anybody else experienced this kind of sensation and does anybody know why the vibration stops ?

Regards

edit on 29-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: bad spelling

edit on 29-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Definitely, with practice you can stay still through it and it will feel like you are falling through your bed/couch and you will get lightheaded and a little dizzy. Not sure of the medical reasons for this but my guess has something to do with a dip in blood pressure or something with brain chemistry. An awesome experience for those determined to have it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The vibration NEVER really stops. We are pure energy and our body is simply a vehicle. Energy dosen't die it only transforms. It's the energy that is vibrating.....your Aura, the pc of GOD within you. So I'm unclear how it COULD stop.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

the vibration stops when the quarters run out......lol

no really..

i felt the vibrations,, many times... but they never stop sudden-like... just fade off as i fall asleep..

hmmm

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It could be possible that if the vibration stops or even changes frequency the molecules that make up your body may lose their bond or arrange themselves in a completely different state. That would be bad... don't do that if you can.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i was practicing with the idose binaural recordings recently.

there were points at which i was aware of not only a STOP, but also a REVERSAL.

it was quite strange because i would "wake myself" at the moment of realising the reversal. and at the moment of waking, i was always consciously aware of the reverse "whoop whoop" taking place.

the point of wake/sleep is incredible.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thanks Guys

Something else I forgot to mention and It may contribute to me panicking , is when then thr vibration stops , I am also aware of complete and utter silence .

Regards

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

Now that IS scarey .....Cheers Tom

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm so pleased to hear that someone else is having this experience as I have been feeling this vibration for about three months now but I tend to leave it for about a minute then I have to sit up or turn over and it stops it though it often starts again and again some nights.
I take Colloidal Silver about 10mls per day and wondered if this was the cause so I stopped taking it for a while (2 weeks) but the vibrations continued.
It's so strange - Doctor says he has no idea what it is but suggests he runs a couple of tests. I declined.
Hope this thread runs on a while longer just to see how common/uncommon it is.
Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
I'm so pleased to hear that someone else is having this experience as I have been feeling this vibration for about three months now but I tend to leave it for about a minute then I have to sit up or turn over and it stops it though it often starts again and again some nights.
I take Colloidal Silver about 10mls per day and wondered if this was the cause so I stopped taking it for a while (2 weeks) but the vibrations continued.
It's so strange - Doctor says he has no idea what it is but suggests he runs a couple of tests. I declined.
Hope this thread runs on a while longer just to see how common/uncommon it is.
Thanks for sharing this.

It seems we are having opposite experiences . I notice when the vibration stops and you notice when it starts . Now that IS weird

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The body is being anethsetized for sleep, and there's some substance which goes into all the muscles to render the body sleep paralized, but the conscious mind resists this process, sensing such a paralysis as being dangerous, as there could also be a Saber Toothed Tiger luking somehow outside the cave entrance, making you sit up before falling into unconsciousness on your straw mat - so to speak.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

The body is being anethsetized for sleep, and there's some substance which goes into all the muscles to render the body sleep paralized, but the conscious mind resists this process, sensing such a paralysis as being dangerous, as there could also be a Saber Toothed Tiger luking somehow outside the cave entrance, making you sit up before falling into unconsciousness on your straw mat - so to speak.

Yes , I see what you are getting at . So deep down I can't let myself give in to it becuase I fear loss of control ?

Great reply

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You're welcome and I'm sure this is it. I feel it too when I'm going to sleep, but it's like a series of tiny twitches, not unlike a "vibration". and when it stops, we are expected to go to sleep. That you are still awake when it stops, shows that you could be a proficient lucid dreamer, if you do not move, don't sit up, remain aware, and remind yourself that soon "you" will be in a scene, or a series of them, as you pass from hypnagogic sleep enset to the first REM period of the night.

So I say have fun with it, and hey, we all have to sleep. Me my consciousness starts peaking after midnight, and it's hard to wind down and I resist even laying down in bed to go unconscious, because I like the energies of the night.

If I had my way I'd sleep until noon every day, and go to bed at 2 or even 3am. My boss reminded me today however, that the human body is meant to rise and fall with the sun.

However if I AM a bit of a "shamen" of sorts, it was when the sun went down that the fun began, once we stoked up the fire, and started our drug induced ecstatic dancing and whathaveyou.

P.S. Btw, when I first saw the title of this thread, my initial reaction, before seeing your OP was:

You replace the batteries!

edit on 29-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit for humor

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I am a natural night person . I work 12 hour night shifts and even on my days off I am a night owl .

I will make a conscious effort to develop this , whatever it is and I will keep you posted , my friend

Regards

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Try doing some research on the net, I tell you it's the substance, whatever it is, going into the muscles to paralyze your body, and contrary to what people see of people sleeping in movies, moving around and such, although there may be some tossing and turning PRIOR to sleep, once the body's asleep, it does not move a muscle, unless there's an awakening. Paralyzed, and that vibration is the paralization process, it happens to me, starting in my feet, then legs. There are some teachings on the Internet about remaining conscious while this happens, and without tossing or turning, or moving, simply letting the body go completely to sleep and straight into sleep paralysis, while retaining full conscious awareness as the "head" also goes to sleep, and the eyes, and even the brain, and then you're into the realm of WILDs or wake induced lucid dreaming.

Enjoy!

Yes, please report back on how you make out with that!

This is fun!

edit on 29-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Try doing some research on the net, I tell you it's the substance, whatever it is, going into the muscles to paralyze your body, and contrary to what people see of people sleeping in movies, moving around and such, although there may be some tossing and turning PRIOR to sleep, once the body's asleep, it does not move a muscle, unless there's an awakening. Paralyzed, and that vibration is the paralyzation process, it happens to me, starting in my feet, then legs. There are some teachings on the Internet about remaining conscious while this happens, and without tossing or turning, letting the body go completely to sleep and in sleep paralysis, while retaining full consciousness awareness as the "head" also goes to sleep, and then you're into the realm of WILDs or wake induced lucid dreaming.

Enjoy!

Cool , will do and thank you for the info

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It's a very weird sensation. I know someone in Germany who works in a sleep laboratory I'm going to try and get hold of her and see if she is aware of any other cases and what it might be. I'll come back if she has any info.

Sleep well!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

It's a very weird sensation. I know someone in Germany who works in a sleep laboratory I'm going to try and get hold of her and see if she is aware of any other cases and what it might be. I'll come back if she has any info.

Sleep well!

That will be great . Thank you very much

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You make think this is a very dumb question but: Do you take Vitamin B6 or a supplement with B6 in it?.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by remembering
You make think this is a very dumb question but: Do you take Vitamin B6 or a supplement with B6 in it?.

I don't take any vitamins .

Side effects of vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is usually safe to take for up to 200 milligrams per day. Intakes of more than this recommended dose can lead to neurological side effects. This is caused by the fact that pyridoxine plays a major role in the nervous function in your body. Occasional cases of chest pain, skin rashes, upset stomach, fatigue, loss of appetite and breathing problems have also been reported.

So I think we can pretty much rule this out .

edit on 29-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)[/editby
extra DIV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join