It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World! New to ATS as a member....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello all. I am making my first post here on ATS. I have found some very useful information on this site that one can’t find anywhere else.

I am spiritual person, who happen to find spirituality thru government conspiracies. This happened about 5 years ago, and I have never looked back since. I just want to say thank you to all that I have commented on and look forward to hearing from you in the future. I also have to thank all of you with a great imagination. It has made for some very interesting reading. I also want to thank the one who posted as Hidden_Hand. That was one of the first posts I had read here on ATS. Man was that mind blowing!! I am a jack of all trades but a master of none as they say, so if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. In love and light!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Welcome a mod will be along shortly, or probably while I'm posting this to offer you some in depth help, anyways I will help contribute to your posts. Have fun and look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Hi damilo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

link   
reply to post by damilo

Edit redundant comment.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 28/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

link   
Welcome to the site! I am a newbie also and have found a lot of useful information as well. However there is a lot of......well off center sort of info floating around here. I guess thats to be expected though. Look forward to putting my first thread up soon. VERY SOON!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

I appreciate the kind words. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I find your pic rather interesting! Thank you for the introduction. Weeding thru all of this is definitely something, that’s for sure. There are always diamonds in the ruff. Just have to know how to spot them!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you mod. I will keep to the guidelines set forth in this site. I also give thanks for the opportunity to be part of history. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Well welcome to you too ^^ hope to see you around and see what you got to post also.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
as a well rounded individual, (really,,, i'm quite fat) I wish to welcome you.....

i hope you post things i will read in the future!!!

good luck,,, good reading..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Hey there and welcome to ATS ... it's a great place to be ... with some fantastic people ... most of which are ever happy to help in whatever way they can should you meet with any problems.

Take your time to enjoy the ride.
Woody

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for the kind words. I get a great feeling from you. Not sure why that is.... So Im just going to go with it. Flow with the stream and not against it. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Welcome!

We share the spiritual interest, that is certain. You will find me in the paranormal and prophecy sections since I am very interested in interdimensional travels, third eye stories and supernormal powers etc.

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa, based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, which I find to be the best way of developing our spiritual potential while becoming a truly good person. Perfect health will also come with the practice of body and mind.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun(a real bestseller in China before the communists banned it) about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop your inborn(supernormal) powers etc etc.

The book link is in my signature below.

Wish you good luck!

/Gauss

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you for the link. Very interesting reading.... I appreciate any and all knowledge. Trying to become is a lot of work. I have worked so long against it that now that I am running with it; well let’s just say... it’s been a journey. Again thank you for the link to the book. If you have any other spiritual readings I would love to see and hear about them.

top topics

join