It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clear And Startling Truth About Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

There is no long form.
grandparents registered obama's birth.
Thus why he has a record...just no long form.
and to this day grandparents can register you birth no records needed.
Go figure.

and no hospital has a record of obama being born.
or his mother ever being in there hospital's.

So what do we make of all this?
You know if he was lying obama could sue him right...
So obama doesnt want to sue him for slander..cause he would lose.

So what do you make of this?
More hype?
Or the truth?
You decide
edit on 28-1-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hes not American, and hes a one term president, he just trash talks America, and bows before dictators , apologizes for america , ugh, and hes leading america off a cliff.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Obama is a decent president.....hes not the worst thing to happen to America
And who cares if hes not American, hes loyal to America. Americans are just too proud and too stupid in my opinion....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Barack Obama Lies

Biggest puppet scam of all time, this Obama guy.....

Nice find S+F

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AuirOverrun

yes but....we are a country of laws and not necessarily of men (charisma). he is charismatic tho and I wouldnt mind having an intellectual discussion with him on politics (governance) and the economy over a few beers......

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Obama is not here to be President of the United States, he is here to play his part in the "End Times" which places him leaving this Nation in ruin when the Great Whore falls.

You did not vote him into office, no one did, he was groomed because he was born with a Destiny; albeit a very frightful one at that. He is the False Prophet who will stand beside the Mahdi and if he is not then he is the Mahdi, a direct descendant of Muhammad himself and he will announce himself to the Islamic World and they will embrace him because he is Islam.

His fundamentals were taught through Islam as a child; he is a child of Islam and always was.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So what do I think of this ? I think this Idiot was born in a secret nazi lab in the Artic, created in a test tube ,inserted up the Democratic (Demon) ass and raised by a teleprompter .This bloke has never had a original thought of his own in his entire life .Nor has his Stepford renta a family ! There I've said it ,the secret is out so move on from the birth certificate .

HOWEVER HE WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE HE WAS BORN IN A MANEGER.
edit on 28-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
He's no different than any other money orientated politician such as Clegg and cameron in the UK. They promise you change for the better yet once they get in power they do absolutely nothing... This is not, as some seem to think, an American problem. Its world wide. The media manipulate us into voting for our leaders who are picked and paid for by the elite. Doesn't matter who is in power or what party or group they represent, they are all different sides of the same corrupt coin.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I for one would think Roland Martin would be a better president than Obama.

Anyone agree?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I concur..obama is here to help the bilderburgs and those assocaited with the end of our times in america. he's just a dog on a short leash, a puppet thats being well manipulated and controlled. thas my belief. we woulda seen massive proportional changes already..thats how you get things done.. NOW like everything else we do. not tomorrow NOW. such as Roosevelt during WWII..through the depression...having contracts made to have damns built, bridges built, creating jobs IN america not overseas. clearly this is opposite the case today...thier is no change obama..only public oppression on us all.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

More hype?
Or the truth?

More hype for $100 please Alex.

BTW thread title is a tad misleading, at least put a Question Mark at the end like FOX News does, Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

More hype?
Or the truth?

More hype for $100 please Alex.

BTW thread title is a tad misleading, at least put a Question Mark at the end like FOX News does, Thanks.

If i did that then i would be changing how it was wrote.
Then i would be called out for changing the title of the original thing.
You get my point.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
So what do I think of this ? I think this Idiot was born in a secret nazi lab in the Artic, created in a test tube ,inserted up the Democratic (Demon) ass and raised by a teleprompter .This bloke has never had a original thought of his own in his entire life .Nor has his Stepford renta a family ! There I've said it ,the secret is out so move on from the birth certificate .

edit on 28-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

If ya gonna flame a thread with ignorance at least spell it half way right.
How can he be born in a maneger?
WTF is a maneger?
A manager? like the manager of the white socks had him?
or a Manger?Like jesus was born in?

Either way lol good day to ya.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

How can he be born in a maneger?
WTF is a maneger?
A manager? like the manager of the white socks had him?
or a Manger?Like jesus was born in?

Either way lol good day to ya.

Glad that you are so Amused by a simple spelling mistake friend , pardon my ignorance
I think most could understand it all the same as well as the sentiment .Do you you feel better and more superior to me now or what ? Just asking ? Simple things amuse simple minds I guess

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A clear and startling truth about Obama most overlooked and downplayed in favor of sensationalism is the fact that he is a corporate Democrat, as was Bill Clinton. Washington is about power, and for recent decades, the lucre that goes with it. (Who cares about term limits if you can whore yourself out to your former corporate contributors or to those over whom you had "oversight" as a member of Congress?)

A return to this thread sheds light on why the party out of power desires so badly to be back in power and will do anything to get it back, even ridiculously labeling Obama as Marxist, etc.

Even before Obama made national news, I had read about him and questioned some of his leaning to the right. Personally IMO, Hillary Clinton would have been better for the country but could never have been elected; even though she said she knew how to fend off the political GOP machine, I wasn't convinced it could be done (for that time).

Continued sensationalism about Obama (birth certificate, race, etc) plays right into the hands of those out of power and corporate lobbyists who desire them back in power. When one Congress's claim to fame is passing a do-not-call legislation (2003 Republican controlled), and a Medicare D that freely gave taxpayer dollars to Big Pharma, the nation was in deep doo doo.

Think Puppet Master movie was scary....it's no where near as scary, or sad, as the Corporate Masters who want to control the gov't. Corporate Masters is the real movie and truth.

Try to go against these Corporate Masters you'll end up "dead" like ACORN, or out of work like Van Jones. Hmmmmm, some really are dead because of health insurance issues, and many are out of work or lack enough work. The truth is scary...and sad.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuirOverrun
Obama is a decent president.....hes not the worst thing to happen to America
And who cares if hes not American, hes loyal to America. Americans are just too proud and too stupid in my opinion....

I am not getting in to whether or not he is a born citizen. I will just say this. The constitution requires that a president be a naturual born citizen of the country. If he is not a citizen and assumed the presidency then he is not loyal to America. He would willing ignore the constitution to serve his own interest. That means he has violated the highest order of law in the land. It would also mean that he violated his oath of office the very second he spoke it.

A lot of bad things for a person wanting to be president. It isn't about being proud or stupid. It is about wanting a president that at least recognizes the basic constitutional restrictions of the office.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
S+F
Whether or not this pans out, at least you are questioning. And as long as we are allowed to question, then we can still be free.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What i think

Just one more misuse of power that let's everyoneeee know that tptb are in charge and not one dam thing will ever change as the monkeys are intoxicated with flouride, NFL, who wants to be a millionaire, etc.

If any average joe would have been in obamas position without money for cousiling to protect him, the individual would have been outed and in prision for falsifing himself.

In current news-affairs the queen has a tooth ache

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I am wondering if your spelling scrutiny will apply to the mental midgets (below) who agree with your thread. I'd say the post below is a fine example of ignorance (your word) if spelling is any indication of intelligence. (I tend to let a typo here or their slide with the exception of obvious lack of command of the language which represents either a sad failure of the American Education system or either pure stupidity)

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Just one more misuse of power that let's everyoneeee know that tptb are in charge and not one dam thing will ever change as the monkeys are intoxicated with flouride, NFL, who wants to be a millionaire, etc.

If any average joe would have been in obamas position without money for cousiling to protect him, the individual would have been outed and in prision for falsifing himself.

Regarding ATS thread title rules, I suspect you are correct regarding not changing title of an erudite source but it doesn't apply to You Tube videos which can be uploaded by any yahoo with a cell phone purchased at K Mart.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

since you choose to tote the fence per sey, and choose not to establish your position on this subject, i will just put you on the list of troll's , with no clear ideas and views, just ad hominems to make yourself look defined and distinguished in which gives you absolutely no creditablity, thus shoo-fly-shoo

Back on topic, thanks op for your interest into this blantant misuse of executive power!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join