It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video!! Egyptian Security Forces Shoots and Kills Protestor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
wow just browsing cause i was bored and came across this video

This happened in the Sinai region.
According to Reuters its 22-year-old Mohamed Atef who is shot in the head and later died on the way to the hospital.
just a warning to fellow ATS viewers the video is a bit graphic

source and video

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I came across this video in another ATS thread already...quite disturbing nonetheless...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Life should not be about Greed,Hunger and war...what happened to us all .what happened to Love, compasion and forgiveness?when i look at us humans iam so so so ashamed.CAN'T WE JUST GET F**KING ON WITH EACH OTHER is it so much to ask

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

agree 100% with you

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Disgusting. Word is, a good many of the police force have taken off their uniforms and joined the revolt. Only the jackasses stayed and shot down their fellow citizens.

This is the first riot Ive seen where the riot police could not control the crowd. Partly because it is extremely large, but they are very organized. They realize the strength they have in numbers.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That is why I have had LiveLeak as one of my top websites for years.

They show the truth. No censors.

That's what free journalism is all about.

It's really sad to see the truth. But it's better than living blissfully in a world of lies.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Exceptionally disturbing video....

I'm saddened when I think about these people just wanting to have rights and being shot down like cattle.

This video will probably be viral in a few hours, and rightfully so.

The rest of the world deserves to see what kind of animals kill their own kind for wanting to be equal with the rest of the world.

My heart and love goes out to the Egyptian people... I hope they stay safe and don't end up like Iran did.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What do these cops and soldiers think they get from turning against their own CITIZENS, the majority of the country? Should be the other way around.

Ugh... I shouldn't have watched it...
:flam e:

edit on 28-1-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It's really sad to see the truth. But it's better than living blissfully in a world of lies.

Amen brother.... well said.

Star for you.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Agreed very nicely put my man. Touche

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was just in Egypt in November. I went through the Sinai where this was taken. Everywhere you go In Egypt there are police officers and soldiers whio carry automatic weapons. There are pillboxes alongside the highway where you can see machine guns sticking out of them. We were on a bus which carried an armed guard with us.

This particular protest was not well organized. As usual you see a few brave and foolish youths throwing rocks at a line of armed soildiers. No strategy. No tactics. Just stand out in front of a group of soldiers in riot gear who are armed to the teeth and throw rocks. Not such a bright move on their part.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
This particular protest was not well organized. As usual you see a few brave and foolish youths throwing rocks at a line of armed soildiers. No strategy. No tactics. Just stand out in front of a group of soldiers in riot gear who are armed to the teeth and throw rocks. Not such a bright move on their part.

That's exactly the point... the protesters can't damage a tank or challenge a militant with a gun and protective gear when they are only holding rocks and sticks...

It's up to the man holding the gun who is supposed to protect the PEOPLE, to show some damn restraint and not shoot people who are speaking out for rights they deserve.

That 23 year-old holding the rock was not even close to imposing life-threatening force on anyone, he was in the middle of the road with a rock in his hand.

I have to respectfully disagree with your post.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

join