It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: U.S. Puppet Regime On Verge of Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

“Since Tuesday, Egypt has witnessed widespread protests against poverty and corruption, and calls for democratic changes. Authorities suspended Internet and mobile phone service, according to news reports and mobile operators, in an attempt to block media coverage and communications between protesters. Security forces today continued violent physical attacks on journalists,” the organization reports today. Mubarak’s thugs have targeted the BBC, Al-Jazeera, CNN, and French journalists working for Le Figaro, Journal du Dimanche, Sipa Photo Agency, and Paris Match. Beating up journalists and confiscating their equipment, however, will not prevent the regime’s collapse, which now appears imminent.

Full Story Link

It appears that the linchpin of globalist control in the Middle East is about the fall. The police are removing their uniforms and joining the citizens in greater numbers today with the momentum on the side of the citizens. All internet access has been shut down in an attempt to prevent citizens from organizing. In a related story the Obama administration is seeking to impose the same internet kill switch to prevent American citizens from organizing as well.

Egypt’s Internet Kill Switch: Coming To America

Vice President Joe Biden long considered the Obama administrations go to man on foreign policy stumbles through a softball speech in a typical globalist attempt to support the Egyptian regime over the will of the people.

edit on 28-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was hoping they actually said that Mubarak's crew was the US's puppet regime.
That would have been something big!
edit on 28-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

“Since Tuesday, Egypt has witnessed widespread protests against poverty and corruption, and calls for democratic changes. Authorities suspended Internet and mobile phone service, according to news reports and mobile operators, in an attempt to block media coverage and communications between protesters. Security forces today continued violent physical attacks on journalists,” the organization reports today. Mubarak’s thugs have targeted the BBC, Al-Jazeera, CNN, and French journalists working for Le Figaro, Journal du Dimanche, Sipa Photo Agency, and Paris Match. Beating up journalists and confiscating their equipment, however, will not prevent the regime’s collapse, which now appears imminent.

Full Story Link

It appears that the linchpin of globalist control in the Middle East is about the fall. The police are removing their uniforms and joining the citizens in greater numbers today with the momentum on the side of the citizens. All internet access has been shut down in an attempt to prevent citizens from organizing. In a related story the Obama administration is seeking to impose the same internet kill switch to prevent American citizens from organizing as well.

Egypt’s Internet Kill Switch: Coming To America

Vice President Joe Biden long considered the Obama administrations go to man on foreign policy stumbles through a softball speech in a typical globalist attempt to support the Egyptian regime over the will of the people.

Thanks for posting, for what you say, is what I believe is really happening.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
I was hoping they actually said that Mubarak's crew was the US's puppet regime.
That would have been something big!

They did, it's the title of the article. Here's another quote:

“Egypt under Mubarak uses its billions in U.S. military aid to detain, beat and torture dissenters, opposition politicians and journalists; many have died in custody,” writes Mark Zepezauer. “Thousands of political prisoners and pro-democracy activists are held in overcrowded, disease-ridden prisons, without charges or trials. Press restrictions, including newspaper shutdowns, are widespread.”

full story link - same as in OP

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Yeah I just mean that is the InfoWars title to grab attention. I was hoping someone in a high ranking position actually came out and said that. I understand Alex Jones and I share a lot of the same view points as him. Would just be nice to have a real outing of the terrorists of the planet.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

No doubt. The U.S. MSM is so controlled we'll be lucky if they even show any of this on the news. This could very well be the beginning of WW3 if it continues to spread.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The people taking to the streets fed up with tyranny. People gunned down in the street "armed" with rocks? Any of this sound familiar? This is their American revolution.

We as Americans need to stand with the people of Egypt, for we are all brothers and sisters in the fight for freedom. This gives me a new-found hope that people are still willing to risk their lives for liberty. It sends shivers down my spine. Beautiful. I AM WITH YOU PEOPLE OF EGYPT!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Giovannetti44
The people taking to the streets fed up with tyranny. People gunned down in the street "armed" with rocks? Any of this sound familiar? This is their American revolution.

We as Americans need to stand with the people of Egypt, for we are all brothers and sisters in the fight for freedom. This gives me a new-found hope that people are still willing to risk their lives for liberty. It sends shivers down my spine. Beautiful. I AM WITH YOU PEOPLE OF EGYPT!

I'm feeling it too!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If i was one of those Americans caught over there, I would be right in the middle with them!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Giovannetti44

Well they may be getting the wrong idea right now from Al Jazeera about us, which could make that, even though very courageous and for the right ideas, a suicide attempt...

Seems we are being tagged as racists by their media sources and we are being told here to not fly to Egypt anytime soon.

Americans in Egypt are also being told to stay in their homes...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

We just need to make a concerted effort to show them America is behind them. That may be tough with every form of communication down in the country but this topic really hits home for alot of people. Even if they come out the other end of this with an anti-western government, so be it. As long it is what the people voted for.

Every country has a right to choose its own fate and im glad to see Egypt taking the first steps towards that. This may not fair to well with gas prices, but more Americans need to be riding bikes anyway

As long as Egypt comes out the other end of this with a Government the people chose, good for them.

As Samuel Adams stated on foreign policy,"Respect the independence of other nations, while asserting our own"...seems we ignore this today
edit on 28-1-2011 by Giovannetti44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The American administration is most definitely NOT behind the people on this. But we as the people need to damn well be behind the people of Egypt on this and any other people who seek self determination and a government that is for by and of the people. This is their American Revolution and if there is any way we can help them we should.

ALSO: There seems to be an uprising forming in Saudi Arabia as we speak!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

top topics

join