It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt: Be Careful What You Ask For!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Egypt is one of US it's greater allies in the middle-east and thanks to Mubarak there is a peacetreaty with Israel.

You sure about that?

look at these links
en.wikipedia.org...
www.mfa.gov.il...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There will be no freedom in Egypt. What there will be is an increase in Islamic control, increased calls for Jihad, and a sudden decrease in freedom and individual rights. We are witnesses to the waning days of the Jihad in Egypt. If anything, the complete collapse of Egypt into the House of Islam has been slowed with the intervention of the Western NWO powers in the recent centuries. Why did the NWO fail in Egypt?

Sadly, with their utter lack of understanding of the Jihad, the NWO has lost their bid for control of Egypt to the Islamic Empire. Their inability to recognize that the Jihad is driven by a living god and living religion has allowed them to be fooled and deceived by the agents of Jihad again and again and again. To my watery-eyes, this looks like a massive loss for the NWO and huge victory for the House of Islam. Egypt, the boat of a millions years, is about to be capsized.

Or maybe a new age of freedom and enlightenment will burst forth! LOL
edit on 29-1-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

How do those links support your argument? Neither of them even mentions Mubarak once. They support my assertion that Anwar Sadat was responsible for the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, not Mubarak. Mubarak simply supported Sadat's policies as his VP and continued the policies as president.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Sounds like a fun ride. If thats the will of the people then who am I to say whats right and wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Yap yap yap, Islam scares me, yap yap, piss my pants, yap yap Egypt yap Muslims yap yap.

You guys really need a new drum to beat.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

How do those links support your argument? Neither of them even mentions Mubarak once. They support my assertion that Anwar Sadat was responsible for the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, not Mubarak. Mubarak simply supported Sadat's policies as his VP and continued the policies as president.

Mubarak supported Sadat's ideas and hasn't broken the treaty.
So the treaty is still valid.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
stupid double post
edit on 30-1-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Who is doing the yapping? You are, friend.

Simply because you disagree with the facts of history and elect to ignore the cries of those who fell before you, does not mean that others must also spit on the dead.

While you live, many will die. Why hide behind the corpses of the dead? Jihad is fact.

Egypt is falling to Jihad. This is fact.
edit on 30-1-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Yap yap yap, Islam scares me, yap yap, piss my pants, yap yap Egypt yap Muslims yap yap.

You guys really need a new drum to beat.

Haha star for u

top topics

<< 1   >>

join