It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii setting up to charge $100.00 per copy of Obama's birth certificat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
SOURCE

AOL News is reporting that Hawaiian state legislators have found a solution to the requests from so-called "birthers" asking to see President Obama's birth certificate. They’ve proposed bill that would offer a copy to anyone who asks . . . in exchange for $100.

This is just priceless, I can't imagine how this could be legal but it would seem that we may actually get an answer one way or the other as to the existence of an original long form birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, Adobe Photoshop is expensive, don't you know?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Haha, I find it funny how smug the congressmen are who are talking about the "birthers" and about how this will finally shut them up. They almost act as if they have seen the birth certificate themselves and I am pretty darn sure they haven't.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This massive web of confusion is intentional.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
does that mean i can get a drivers licence in the name barrack obama, then a bank account and finally a huge loan.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is garbage. The birth certificate issue is garbage.

The man is a CIA creation, and he undoubtedly has any number of "legends" for a wide variety of countries, cultures and circumstances.

Somebody .... some handler somewhere .... dropped the ball with this hawaii birth certificate thing. They just didn't follow thru like they should have.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yea because seeing his certificate is obviously proof.. I could whip up a few thousand copies of his certificate myself and then sell them for 100 bucks each...of course Hawaii has the credibility and only 'real' version lol. I'd probably go to prison for life for doing so.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
it would seem that we may actually get an answer one way or the other as to the existence of an original long form birth certificate.

Except that all the birthers would get a copy of is the birth certificate already posted on the internet.... Hawaii do not issue long forms anymore.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Aside from the fact that Obama's original birth certificate is only accessable to himself, the Hawaiian health director and close relatives, what would be the use of birthers paying $100.00 for a document they would eventually play off as fake anyway? Is that how they want this conspiracy to end? By paying a $100.00 on a document they themselves can't authenticate? Well I must say Hawaii is certainly taking advantage of this during these economic times! Wonder howmuch they will make? Wonder howmuch they will make from addition demands from birthers (like the physcians documents).

I see a brand new money making industry in the works.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Almost certainly this doesn't include an original certified long form, my money is on a certified computer printout, no signatures.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Already posted but I'll share (I have a feeling there's a huge Obama support system on this forum because there should be more outrage.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I find it completely hilarious that the idea of the Birth Certificate being released, is immediately deemed to be a fake BC even before it is released.

As has been said before, no amount of proof will suffice because the problem is not the Birth Certificate.

I would think the release of the BC would please the birthers.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

If the POTUS himself were to address this matter and hold up his birth certificate (with a seal) then this matter can be put to rest. What would that take? A phone call, Fed Ex and a moment of his time in front of his nation?

But he doesn't seem to think it's important for some reason.

Just like the 9-11 Omission Report.
If they don't brooch it then, it's not a problem.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by ziggystrange

If the POTUS himself were to address this matter and hold up his birth certificate (with a seal) then this matter can be put to rest. What would that take? A phone call, Fed Ex and a moment of his time in front of his nation?

And the last President who did that was whom?
Why does this one get special treatment?

new topics

top topics

join