It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rough Chronology of the End of Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The End.

Oh, wait a minute. You’re not sure what happens before that?

Okee dokee. Here it is… and so bloody clear that only the blind will miss it.

The NWO? Alive and well. More than even that, on the verge of realizing their goals; a one world government, monetary unit, constitution and religion.

There’s just no way this could happen without the help of those same people who they wish to enslave so… you have to be convinced to play their games.

First, there has to be fear. Oklahoma City began that process and it has been continued with varied events in this nation, like 9.11 and others ever since. But... you are not yet ready to surrender your liberty for safety so… it’s on to phase two.

Like UFOs do you? Well, they are real but they are not what you think they are. More in this a bit down the way. But the process begins by making them less funny and more real by having various nations admit to it.

Earthquakes? Volcanoes? Solar storms? We got them all according to prophesy! But forget religion because, there is no God! That’s right! No God so you who keep the faith will eventually be found and reeducated, lol. Those who already disbelieve need something to believe in so… ET is coming to your neighborhood!

But before our alien savior can walk on stage, things have to get worse. To do that, we’ll manufacture food shortages, inflation, unemployment and vaporize your national borders so you are overrun by immigrants looking for jobs you don’t have and food you can’t afford!

Now things are cooking!

Next, let’s have riots and government collapse across the globe. Fundamental anarchy hurts the global nuclear family by ripping away their most basic safety and security so... fear is increased again. Yay!

To make small riots bigger, we’ll plaster this information on every news page on the web and get everyone arguing about it. Wanna fight? Hell, let's have at it!

Now the world is in crisis because no economy can withstand total civil breakdown. No package can make things better when someone has made sure that things will not ever get that way!

What a plan!

Now it’s time for the good stuff. Wars will break out where before things had just been tenuous. Assassinations, invasions, raping, plundering, murdering all in the name of… whatever multimedia file you choose!

Finally, with gas prices at almost $20 a gallon, people starving because they can’t afford all that food that isn’t supposed to be there… the world is on the brink of collapse.

Uh oh… is that a nuke going off? Oh my! And a second?

Well, don’t give up and pray just yet because... here comes your savior from a big UFO!

That’s right! A mothership carrying the salvation of mankind!

ET says that we must all forget about our former national boundaries and live under a new global constitution enforced by the UN! This savior of mankind will appoint a wonderful and glorious human to lead you so you won’t mistake this benevolence for an invasion or takeover.

And to make it all work, there will be a single unit of currency, too, but no cash. You will need this itsey bitsey chip… the size of a grain of sand, implanted under your skin that gives you a unique 18-digit number!

Oh, by the way… they will never, ever MAKE you take this chip but, if you don’t, you will never be able to buy or sell or get paid anything.

NOTE: Sorry. All those who refuse the small, sand grain chip, will be isolated and… mercifully cared for in various camps. Don't worry, the food is good and so is the kool aid.

Happy ending? Not just yet because… maybe God does exist.

Maybe this unversal superbeing comes back and finds that His former colleagues… aka: fallen angels or whatever, have once again messed with his stuff and now He is really, really pissed!

... Ahem.

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a load of crap, right?

Okay, you win. Fix it yourself.

The End.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well put my friend. I could throw in a few extras like the mass disappearance of millions of men, women and children. But overall I have to say I agree with you. S&F.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
The NWO? Alive and well. More than even that, on the verge of realizing their goals; a one world government, monetary unit, constitution and religion.

The NWO is not evil as most of you think, the NWO as described here is the OWO the OWO has been in control since the start and that's the reason we need a NEW world order. Everyone would become one and no more separation would occur. Have you seen how races, religions, etc. has separated humans and make them fight each other?

But before our alien savior can walk on stage, things have to get worse. To do that, we’ll manufacture food shortages, inflation, unemployment and vaporize your national borders so you are overrun by immigrants looking for jobs you don’t have and food you can’t afford!

ET says that we must all forget about our former national boundaries and live under a new global constitution enforced by the UN! This savior of mankind will appoint a wonderful and glorious human to lead you so you won’t mistake this benevolence for an invasion or takeover.

The "alien" you are describing here is yourself, it is your higher self connecting with us its lower self (physical and the matter). The higher self cannot connect with its lower self because of the OWO and other things. We can save human being and connect them with their higher selves. But first we must master our higher selves and that is a very hard process.

Matter is created by the mind for it to evolve.

Check this site if you want to know more.
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

The problem is the right to free speech, free will, and to make your own destiny. We don't need someone to tell us what is best for us, and we certainly don't need them controlling the entire system here on Earth to get their way.

I agree with some of your concepts being alright in terms of a working society, but as I said before we as the people do not need anything dictated for us.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies... and let me apologize just a little for formatting it as I did. It was not meant as sarcasm or cynicism... though I must admit a tendency to both on occasion.

It's just an opinion; mine, for the moment and is as clear as a stop sign is red.

But please, do spell out your thoughts whether you agree or not. Communication and debate is always good.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Well the NWO won't be dictators they would be "guides".

And there is no "rights" as you have said, "rights" are only an illusion created by somebody to make someone feel powerful because they have "rights".

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Those are simply your theories and ideas. A guide to you may be a dictator to me. And as for rights being illusions, I'm sorry but we are not really in the matrix. My rights are very real, at least to me they are.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Well I can't really do anything to change how someone views the world. Everyone is entitled with their opinions.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

yeah, but what's the actual time-line?

are we talking months? years?

remember what the man said...on a long enough time-line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great post. This is very close to how I envision the last days will go down. And the scary thing is we can see a lot of this stuff already happening. It is coming and there isn't much we can do about it except be prepared.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by redoubt

yeah, but what's the actual time-line?

are we talking months? years?

Just my opinion? The world is already half crazy and on a paranoid binge over 2012... so, my guess is that it will be at least half charged as a self fulfilling prophesy. We will implode to one degree or the next... helping it all along. But still, the earth is getting stranger by the day so I expect that paranoia to be fueled by all kind of quakes and volcanoes and sun storms...

It takes more than a single event or cause to lead an entire race to become paranoid suicidalists. I expect coincidences and irony to rewrite the very definitions of those words.

Again, my opinion only.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

No one knows the exact time, but I believe it will be soon. Ok, so you ask, what is soon? I can only hazard a guess, but I would GUESS less than 13 years. There is absolutely nothing on the prophetic calendar stopping the tribulation from starting tomorrow. Personally, what I expect is the Gog-Magog war very soon then the rapture then the 7 year peace treaty between the revived Roman empire and Israel. I could be wrong, I do not claim to be an expert.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yes the NWO is really the OWO but what about the "light show" (Project Blue Beam)? And the rapture will be when billions are vaporized by nukes not what is taught in church. Let's just hope they stand down on that one for the population reduction agenda....radioactive fall-out is a bitch and these guys need to be able to suck fresh air down to their deep underground bunkers.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
you know what? we need one world government. we need one or no religion. because so far we've had the opposite and have done a pretty good job f'n everything up. we like to believe we're all about peace and harmony but mankind has a darkside we can't ignore. we fight. we war. we covet. we kill our own kind. and not because we've been manipulated to. its human nature.

we live in a karmic universe. good wins. light conquers dark. the cream will always rise to the top. the ends DO justify the means, especially if the end is GOOD for humanity.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Most of those in every Generation since way back when thinks theirs is the last generation and that they are living in the end of days.

They especially feel more that way as they get older and older.

I suppose ego wise it is a comfort for them to feel that way and perhaps feel somehow privileged to be a part of something so important and relevant.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slan1
Most of those in every Generation since way back when thinks theirs is the last generation and that they are living in the end of days.

They especially feel more that way as they get older and older.

I suppose ego wise it is a comfort for them to feel that way and perhaps feel somehow privileged to be a part of something so important and relevant.

Oh my lord.

Dang all that old age but... it's true. I am no longer young enough to know everything.

Can you explain this theory in a little more detail there, sonny? I'd love to hear what you got...

top topics

join