It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama coming on television in 5 minutes to talk about Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I didn't suggest that you did VOTE for him...

If you never vote and use your' RIGHT' then what is your point worth..??
People Died and still do for you to have that right.......

What a waste if you can't be bothered !!!!

Regards
PDUK

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

You might not have BUT the MAJORITY DID....

Get over it !!!

PDUK

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Because voting actually works in the system that is in place?

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yeah I guess that was smart huh? They were fed a bunch of bull@#$% to get him in office, then he turned around and pretty much laughed and spit in the American faces....Let's not get into a debate in this thread about Obama's actions in office. I think there is more than enough of those in the US politics forum.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's ALL you currently have at the moment in a 'civalised' society........you have got to be in it to win it...

Unless you know bettter then me ???

PDUK

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Didn't Egypt vote too? I guess you should tell them the same...

link   

Personally I dont give a FiG about Obama / Bush/ mental Palin et al etc etc......

The situation in Egypt is a very dangerous situation which may well see the 'delicate' and precarious balance of power move from elite families and historical figures into a more people based government WHOM will Probably not be very Smypathetic to the WEST and the USA....

I am trying to work out where this is going ang what the effect upon me will be ???!!

PDUK

link   

Here goes the "People die for your rights!" argument. I never asked them to join the military and get themselves killed, so don't even bother with such a retarded statement.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Your right they did.....

en.wikipedia.org...

But when the ruling party wins 81% of the vote then that does sound somewhat ''suspect'' don't you agree...
PDUK

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That is my point lol. Man you are confusing and all over the place with your ideas and concepts. I am sorry I am having a tough time following where you are coming from and what your point is.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Deny it all you want But the FACT you are on here discussing your views is becasue of what happened over 70 years ago !!!!!

History is a great teacher and probably a bit more important than pathetic popular culture and strange hobbies..........

PDUK

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
America has ALOT involved in Egypt.....

War on Terror
Bright Star - military Exercise critical to USA power in Middle East every 2 years
freedom of access to Suez canal

AMerican Military has a 'Vested' interest in eygpt for these reasons......

The Chief of Staff of the Egyptian military was in America today and has just gone back....USA will be offering support for authorities 'behind the scenes' BUT Obama is supporting the people in public...

It's called ''HEDGING YOUR BETS''...

CNN was also talking about how Israel does NOT want a regime change in Egypt. What they want always seems to factor itself in there somewhere....
Over a billion dollars per year in military aid also....
It's going to get tricky.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I wonder who he will support:

The dictator and his oppression
The Freedom Fighters and their revolution

Or will he just try and walk the line in between?

Let's wait and see...

Yes, we will have to wait until the public opinion polls come out before he makes his decision.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No, that has nothing to do with it. If the U.S. had lost WW2 and Hitler had gained control, this country would just be different and Nazi-like, which I wouldn't mind at all. The internet would still be here for all to use, except jews. They would just be extinct.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Welcome. This story? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

You do understand that these people are fighting for an American style democracy right?
They don't have the luxury of sitting on some anonymous site calling people facist and dictator....they actually live under a dictator and would love to be here...So the likelyhood of this...'Spreading'to America...not so much.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yeah I feel like America is the puppet to Israel because the top elite are German Jews. Most people don't realize that the Rothschilds are actually German Jews....................................and that is where the rabbit hole begins.

As for the billion in aid...Yea we are using that like the carrot but I think that is all a game for public viewing.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Your comments say it all.......... you wouldn't mind a world where Nazi's prevailed and races were extinct..

What makes you think you would be here in such a depraved world anyway ???

Man you are 'SAD' and deluded..........IMO

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
he'll warn the US citizen's there is no need to act out in the way Egyptians are(or anywhere else in the world for that matter), and to continue waiting like sitting ducks for the US government to induce the massive earthquake they have planned for you which will split the nation right up the center wiping out a good chunck of the resource-less and bankrupt citizens.

yours truly
Obama

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by SaturnFX

USA has NOT been 'neutal' with regard to Egypt for the past 10 years............ they supply over 1.3 billion $ worth of military aid to Egypt....... thats not neutral........
USA is now trying to work out which side will prevail and is trying to support both before it is commited to make a decision..

PDK
edit on 28-1-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: spelling

Apples to automobiles.

I said they must remain neutral to what is going on here publically...not are they neutral in general to egypt.

Egypt is a moderate arab state. obviously moderate arab states are benefitted and given stuff by the -west- (not just the US).

But in a people v government senario that is playing out, the US has to simply give very general and basic talking points (keep it civil, strive for discussion over anger type thing).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join