It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report of armed man leads to lockdown at Wal-Mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Report of armed man leads to lockdown at Wal-Mart

www.kirksvilledailyexpress.com

According to Kirksville Police Chief Jim Hughes, a passerby stopped a Kirksville Police officer and said they had seen an individual acting erratically in a truck in the Wal-Mart parking lot shortly before 2:30 p.m. The passerby believed the individual had a gun to his head.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here we go with the citizen spy network composed of busy-bodies who can't mind their own business and bitter ex-wives out to get vengeance on the guy that dumped them - all with complete immunity if the bill in Congress is passed.

Shocker: Citizen Spy Networks to be Given Immunity

Big Sis Launches DHS Takeover Of Hotels, Malls & Sports Stadiums

Is this what you want your country to turn into. People, strangers, calling the cops on you whenever they feel like it with absolutely no consequence. Walmart telescreens encouraging morons to call the police because a man in his car is talking on his cell phone.

That's what it was by the way. Just a regular guy talking on his cell phone in his car. A regular guy that got jumped by a SWAT team because some 'nameless' anonymous fool felt that she needed to 'Say Something'.

Do you really want to turn the United States into an East German police state? Because if you don't - you need to take a stand TODAY.

www.kirksvilledailyexpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong but cant you buy guns at Walmart?.Maybe he was just seeing if it was the right size.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

He was speaking on his cell phone in his car.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"SWAT team shots man for talking on his cell phone"

That could have been the out come from this. I hope he sues some. I hope the fool that started that whole mess has something like that happen to them. Now that would be nice. Remember, what goes around comes around.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is just another prime example how an overpowered government wants to make sure they can keep the people oppressed. Do not give in, do not help these TYRANTS keep down your fellow human brethren. I will NOT spy on my fellow Americans, or anyone for that matter. Homeland security can kiss my *snip* The only homeland security we need is that of the people telling this overgrown behemoth government to mind their own business and stop trying to make good' people look like "terrorists". Homeland Security itself are the REAL terrorists. They use scare tactics as often as possible to turn us against each other, and for what? The people the work with this government group should be ashamed of themselves. Go ahead and take worthless monopoly paper over the civility and humanity of your fellow people. You keep oppressing us and pushing us against each other and see what will happen. More and more people are coming together to fight against this corrupted regime. United we stand.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Excellent! Very well said. It's too bad more people aren't recognizing what's going on here.

top topics

join