It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Scenario - Living the Armaggedon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey guys To take it to a serious not, I highly suggest Jasper national Park.
I am not at jasper now but used to live there.

I know of a secret undeground bunker near where I live, I won't mention it or where it is. But if that doesn't work out I will head to Jasper.

There are huge mountains, flowing rivers and streams of clean fresh water. Animals, berries, fish.....
It's a beautiful place and there is lots of land there. IF the SHTF and you have no place in mind head to Jasper.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Originally posted by OneLife
OOH. I'm going off the grid here in a few days and I'm Canadian! BC to be exact.. My plan that I believe will be safest? (Because I know everything?
) Taking a bus to Whistler (All I can afford left..) and walking up between the BC/Alberta/Northwest border and settling there for now. Once the USA splits in half, Ontario's going with it. The mountains near the BC/Alberta/Northwest borders would be most viable is either ocean reaches ya so you're well away from the ground. All you can really do is have positive thought though. It's your biggest weapon. I for one don't see Canada being affected that much.

Seriously?!?! Wow man hope you are prepared. Cant remember the name of the movie but it was about a rich kid with issues and he wanted to go "off the grid" Headed up to Alaska and....froze to death after eating some poisones mushroom. Could not function to keep fire and food going.

Any way if you are really just going for a walk....in the middle of winter. Um good luck to you fellow Canuck.

I am in Philippines now, figure i can grow and fish my way though some bad times. Most likely pipe dreaming....but i am not really part of the sytem as i used to be now.

Haha. All you need is to both surrender yourself to nature and trust in yourself. Mother Earth is cruel as she offers an amazing opportunity to grow. I don't have a connection to nature, I'm going to regain mine. Plus I got an awesome Aboriginal elder guide!
If you think 'oh no i'm gonna freeze'.. fact is you will. All that's 'scary' about it is the vast change. There really isn't anything to fear at all. Nature is marvelous.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kelliott
Ello!

So we all here this 2012 stuff, seismic graphs jumping off charts abnormally, animal kill offs, random weather patterns across the globe, Austrailia struggling (god bless AUS), Nibiru etc etc ... you get the point.

My thread is about a scenario, and how I and all the other Canadians can live through such an event. Im having a hard time figuring out a safe place for my loved ones and I.

I'd suggest starting with a reality check. Nibiru and 2012 are not real. Prophecies are not real. Might as well get panicked about zombie attacks. They're all cooked up to sell books.

Let's face it: the likelihood of an event that would put the human race at risk of overnight extinction is infinitesimally small - as are the odds of you being able to survive it without an underground 100 acre self contained environment. Kingston has never had significant flooding - the lake level would need to rise over 10m for there to be flooding on a Queensland scale.

Earthquakes are a reality, but they can be prepared for. Wood frame houses fare better than brick, drywall better than plaster lath. Can't do anything about the birds dying off. As a Canadian, there's not much in the way of weather you're not already prepared for.

So...

I'd suggest getting in your car and driving north up the Old Perth Road (highway 10, i think). Within an hour you'll be in beautiful, sparsely populated country with plenty of water, good fishing, good hunting, and soil good enough for farming whatever you need. Get off the main track and you'll be able to find property large enough to provide for your extended family in perpetuity for about the same as a house in Kingston - and still be close enough to commute to work every day.

Pick up a bit of land close to town, and when 2013 comes around, you'll still have a job to go to AND a nice place in the country.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

OOH. I'm going off the grid here in a few days and I'm Canadian! BC to be exact.. My plan that I believe will be safest? (Because I know everything?
) Taking a bus to Whistler (All I can afford left..) and walking up between the BC/Alberta/Northwest border and settling there for now. Once the USA splits in half, Ontario's going with it. The mountains near the BC/Alberta/Northwest borders would be most viable is either ocean reaches ya so you're well away from the ground. All you can really do is have positive thought though. It's your biggest weapon. I for one don't see Canada being affected that much.

Seriously?!?! Wow man hope you are prepared. Cant remember the name of the movie but it was about a rich kid with issues and he wanted to go "off the grid" Headed up to Alaska and....froze to death after eating some poisones mushroom. Could not function to keep fire and food going.

Any way if you are really just going for a walk....in the middle of winter. Um good luck to you fellow Canuck.

I am in Philippines now, figure i can grow and fish my way though some bad times. Most likely pipe dreaming....but i am not really part of the sytem as i used to be now.

Haha. All you need is to both surrender yourself to nature and trust in yourself. Mother Earth is cruel as she offers an amazing opportunity to grow. I don't have a connection to nature, I'm going to regain mine. Plus I got an awesome Aboriginal elder guide!
If you think 'oh no i'm gonna freeze'.. fact is you will. All that's 'scary' about it is the vast change. There really isn't anything to fear at all. Nature is marvelous.

Oh rearry?....

So have you started out on your spirit walk starting in Whistler heading to the Canadian Rockies in the dead of winter yet? Please get your spirit guide to reply back with your progress. Again i say good luck....i leave you with this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join