It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the US government actively supresses UFO proof, what would happen if someone posted it here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by TheFlash

sounds like you have the goods and are fishing
to see if you should post them!!
I say just do it and dont worry about MIB.

just kidding lol

hrmm yeah i do dont it.....Knock Knock.....LOL just messing with yas
its proberbly a freind of a friends,cousins,nephews,sisters,freinds,boyfriends,brother that took a snap of a pic off his new 2080dpi 52" LCD of a cylon battlestar lol & he wants to see how many people bite lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would have to see a UFO land in my back yard to believe it. My first assumption would be that it's one of ours. If I actually saw an alien life form, I would need a witness because when you are crazy, you're the last to know.

Since everything we have ever known as been a lie.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
what would happen if someone posted it here?,

well for one they be a hero,

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
I have heard of instances when people claim to have captured convincing UFO proof on film and video only to have it confiscated by Men In Black or government officials. I can't help but wonder if anyone is aware of any information and/or media being posted here then quickly deleted without explanation.

A few days ago Dugway Army base had a lockdown. One of the people on the base posted that a small vial of Nerve toxin was missing... within 20 minutes her twitter account was shut down... then her youtube account. You can follow it in the thread starting page 13 because many of us were up all night watching it happen and getting screen captures

What would be some good strategies to bear in mind should you capture extremely good evidence of UFO's or alien beings?

Many copies to everyone and get on ATS ASAP, contact staff so they get a copy and get it posted

ATS says we have no spooks lurking about, so that would be a good test

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
I would have to see a UFO land in my back yard to believe it. My first assumption would be that it's one of ours. If I actually saw an alien life form, I would need a witness because when you are crazy, you're the last to know.

That wasn't the question...

The question is IF that UFO landed in YOUR backyard, how would you get the news out

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The question is IF that UFO landed in YOUR backyard, how would you get the news out

Didn't Bill Cooper claim he spend about $30,000 sending out his information packs to people all over the world to guarantee that it couldn't be covered up? I think they were sent all in a short space of time too.

Hard copies to lots of people all at the same time would be good. No opportunity for an alarm to be sounded before the information is out.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Would just get the info out there as soon as I could and see what happened next. The alternative would be risking anything happening to me and that info being never being seen by anyone else, so I'd just release it and figure that if I'm putting the info out there it must just be the natural time for it to be seen by others.

The chances are that people wouldn't be ready to accept it anyway, and even if it did go big it could take a while.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
I have heard of instances when people claim to have captured convincing UFO proof on film and video only to have it confiscated by Men In Black or government officials. I can't help but wonder if anyone is aware of any information and/or media being posted here then quickly deleted without explanation.

Also, it seems to be worth giving thought to what a good strategy would be in the event that someone did capture such proof. I am thinking about things like making multiple copies and giving them to friends before going public, sending copies to TV and newspapers and things along those lines.

What would be some good strategies to bear in mind should you capture extremely good evidence of UFO's or alien beings?

it's simple, you just up the ridicule on the subject, in the media. send people to post on the pages where the 'evidence' is to call hoax and come up with 'logical' reasons why nobody should take it seriously.

attack the man or persons releasing the data, make them out to be not 'credible' in what ever way you can, if they sell book on the subject or anything else, even better, claim they are lying for profit.

label any followers as nutters to put off people from believing it or talking about it and thus being associated with a group of nutters.

there are no good strategies because the above works to well.
edit on 28-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
it's simple, you just up the ridicule on the subject, in the media. send people to post on the pages where the 'evidence' is to call hoax and come up with 'logical' reasons why nobody should take it seriously.

attack the man or persons releasing the data, make them out to be not 'credible' in what ever way you can, if they sell book on the subject or anything else, even better, claim they are lying for profit.

label any followers as nutters to put off people from believing it or talking about it and thus being associated with a group of nutters.

Don't forget to flood the field with poor quality footage to drown the interesting stuff in. Oh, and infiltrate any serious research groups to try to direct proceedings.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If I ever came across real life proof of aliens - such as a video I took myself showing them in person or physical evidence such as part of a downed UFO - I would immediately e-mail digital evidence to all my e-mails, and some of my friends accounts. I would dump it on flash drives and mail them to numerous people and bury them in water proof boxes in various locations (I'm being serious)

If I had physical pieces of a UFO - I would divide them among my friends and have them all drive to different locations. One car go east, one south, one north, one west. Later, they could contact me or go straight to an independent news source after properly documenting the evidence with pictures, video, and samples. I would probably try to get the UFO sample to a government who has already disclosed their UFO files such as New Zealand, in hopes that they would not cover it up and instead announce it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by lifeform11

Don't forget to flood the field with poor quality footage to drown the interesting stuff in. Oh, and infiltrate any serious research groups to try to direct proceedings.

yes that to, also bring in the 'experts' to talk about how impossible it is that it could even be possible.
and ignore reporting in the media on the actual piece of evidence that is real, only show and report the hoax's and the ones that were misidentified.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Anything you put on here will be debunked ..(Hoax)..or you painted the sky or you took a shakey pic..the media would eat you alive also..In the end it would be ballons ..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

Since everything we have ever known as been a lie.....
So true,.
As children parents con their own into believing in things like the easter bunny
tooth fairy and the all powerful Santa Claus..
All about teaching lies,.
So to believe the little people are real..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know this is bass ackwards but considering how society is, I think I would keep it to myself. Selfish? Yes Self preservation? more important. If ET's exist and want the whole world to know they are here, they would make it so. For the record, I am a believer. BUT, I have been in an insane asylum before (nothing to do with ET's) and I have no desire to go back! my $.02

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
ATS says we have no spooks lurking about, so that would be a good test

I don't know about that ... no spooks?!

Some of the venum spewed toward my evidence might make one think otherwise. In any case few accept it and I fear that would be the case with any evidence presented here. BTW -- the staff doesn't seem to care wither.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Some of the venum spewed toward my evidence might make one think otherwise.

Spooks don't spew venom... that would be trolls

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

luke take a look over here this may be what youve seen? what you think? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
John Lear was banned from this site for posting truth.

He's a highly credible person and they just made him disappear from here. In 2007 a private company who we were never told who it is gave the owners of this site a 6 figure lump sum of money for partial control of ATS.

Who would do such? There's no way you could make money. But you could use the site to root out people that know too much/hide things.

You want pictures of a UFO you haven't been told what it is?

history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...

It's NOT alien. It's DOD's "Hot Rod" Orion propulsion craft.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQCrPNEsQaY

NASA isn't hiding it. Apollo didn't go to the moon alone, they had backup.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think we're drifting from reality here, not that that ever happens on ATS. If John Lear and William Cooper are your ideas of "truth," we don't have to worry about ever getting to the truth here at all. John Lear states the Moon has an atmosphere and vast cities and you can walk around on the moon in your shirt sleeves. Bill Cooper? Well, ask Don Ecker about Bill Cooper, one of the wackiest nut cases ever to take a shine to Ufology. If that's your version of "truth" there's really nothing more to say.

The problem as I see it here is that we are thinking small. One sighting or encounter, no matter how valid, well-filmed, and documented, will never be good enough proof. Reality is not as good as Steven Spielberg. It simply cannot be done because it's all anecdotal. Plus we have the Bill Coopers and John Lears of the world mucking the whole thing up with imaginative nonsense. No individual will ever be able to find personal proof, post it on here, and the rest is history.

What we need, and what we should look for, is the pool of evidence we can postulate already exists, but has been withheld from us. The MJ-12 documents are a good example of this. Unfortunately, at least some of them are fake. They also suffer from being too old. All the participants are dead. At this point it is an historical exercise arguing, quite literally, over commas, serial numbers, and typewriter fonts. The devil is in the details, and the details this time are distracting. We'll never get anywhere with them.

If Dolan's 'National Security State' postulate is true, then there are lots of people who know. At least some of those people must secretly want to let the information out and at least some of them must be smart enough to compile it secretly and be able to get it out on a Lady Gaga CD. Unless you believe security is so good that this can never happen, which is contradicted by recent events, there's got to be a way. What we need is the will and the way and we can postulate both.

Archaeologists don't just start digging in any old place. They survey the ground and dig in what they think are the most likely places. You don't find Lucy (Homo afarensis) by digging in any old strem bed. You do it by digging in the one of the right age and geology. If we are going to find our zip file, we have to look in the right places. But we need help. We need an insider. That trick has often been played against us as fake "insiders" promise more information when conditions are right. I guess we should know by now that conditions will never be right and that they are playing a "Jesus is coming right away' game with us that could last another 2,000 years.

My model for this is Climategate. As you may know, a dedicated cadre of bloggers are the ones who finally blew the door off the Global Warming fiasco, not that it is entirely dead. One of the main and most credible people challenging Global Warming scientists' conclusions runs a blog called "Climate Audit." This is where the more serious arguments take place. One day last Fall a year ago there was a small post as a comment to an article, and all it said was, "A miracle just happened." and included a link to a zip file. The file contained thousands of emails, computer programs with comments, and a whole lot of other stuff that exposed Global Warming for what it was, a discipline full of chaos, doubt, fudging numbers, and an orchestrated plan of attack against deniers. It had major repercussions which are still happening today.

That's what we need. We need a miracle and we need to recognize when we see it so we can grab it for the short time it will be available.

Watch for it.
edit on 1/29/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It would be denied as a "cgi hoax" and the posters will beg the mods to move it to the hoax bin and ban the poster for "trolling".
Thats not to say there is not a lot of garbage out there, especially on youtube, but then that begs the question why are there so many poor quality videos and outright hoaxes...could it be the more noise you add to a subject the more frustrating it gets for truthseekers and the more likely they are to quit?

People should focus on the cover-up more than the actual footage to start seeing the big picture and its not looking good for anyone now except the elite who are possibly under the control of the reptillian species and want to depopulate the earth with natural disasters, disease, wars, famine, etc. We tend to believe in religion but do we accept satan is just as real as god? Could it be that various alien species are playing the role of angels and demons and mainstream religion has been hiding this inconvienent fact all along? Yep!

Read the mini-series *cosmic conflict* by branton, as it explains everything reasonably well!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join