It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the US government actively supresses UFO proof, what would happen if someone posted it here?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have heard of instances when people claim to have captured convincing UFO proof on film and video only to have it confiscated by Men In Black or government officials. I can't help but wonder if anyone is aware of any information and/or media being posted here then quickly deleted without explanation.

Also, it seems to be worth giving thought to what a good strategy would be in the event that someone did capture such proof. I am thinking about things like making multiple copies and giving them to friends before going public, sending copies to TV and newspapers and things along those lines.

What would be some good strategies to bear in mind should you capture extremely good evidence of UFO's or alien beings?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

I think they compensate when you call a law official. In turn it ends up with the men in black. But In my opinion post it because they dont have it. Worse case they would find you and take the originals, maek sure you haev copies though for future needs...But please post it, curious minds would love to see it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think you're on the right track already. The key would be to get as wide a dessimination as possible, including into torrents, across national boundaries, etc. A one stop shop is an invitation to disaster because it could be stopped so easily. One idea might be to spam it around the net. You'd then have it in tens of thousands of computers worldwide. Even if people initially deleted it, it would still be there for some time before it actually got erased.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It won't really matter. Whatever you put out there will be debunked. And the better the evidence you present, the more it won't be believed. Because it has to be CGI, right? In fact, they (MIB's) might proliferate the video for you. With some extraneous content they've encoded into it so that it will be seen to be a fake. But they'll say it's an original. And all the video you distrubuted will then be called into question.

Sorry to sound so gloom and doom, but they will use every trick in the book to discredit the vid, and you. But that's not to say that you could be the one person that comes out smelling like a rose. It's possible. Just not probable.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
schuylers advice is good advice. You want to make several copies of the documentation & send it to people you can trust "accross national boundrys" (again schuylers advice) also when you release it expect to become the most ridiculed person in the world,you will undobtedly be drug tested,all your social contacts will be drawn into the riducule so expect to be dejected by them.Oh before you do actually go public it would be a good idea to isolate yourself & not to release everything at once but bit by bit so when they try to bunk your evidence you can then release a bit more.You also have to play them at their opwn game,which means being a brinksman.Threaten carefully;i mean you can threaten them without actually threatening them.its not easy but can be done.You have to use cunning,guile,wit,intelligence & anything you can to gain the upperhand.it will be very very tough on you,your family,friends,even your dog.

When travelling use an alias & change it frequently.Dont use credit cards or anything only cash in low denominations.

1 final piece of advice keep something back to never use or release unless they really **** with you badly as sort of strategic missile (metaphorical) so if they try to make you dissappear you can go nuclear on them (metaphorical) & instructions to release those documents to the people you dispersed them to. i reccomend You if your in usa to disperse saiod documents to places like cuba,china,venezula,russia ect or countrys that are not best of buddys with the usa (if your in usa) + they wont have extradition treatys with the usa so you wont get shipped (rendered off) oh finaly write a letter to include in your evidence that you distribute to several places what your going to do (not too much info) and that if anything happens to you you are not feeling suicidal & you will not take a bottle of asprin then cut your wrists then hang yourself from a tree or do anything to harm yourself or others.
edit on 28-1-2011 by hrmmm because: spelling error in a posters name

edit on 28-1-2011 by hrmmm because: include vital info

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

What "proof" could someone post here?

A document would be decried as a hoax.
A photo or video would be likewise?
Any claim of physical debris would likewise be denied.

Only MSM reports of it would be believed anyhow.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I would think that genuine evidence would take more than a video that could be faked. I was thinking more along the lines of the Climategate zip file. There are thousands of documents and emails in that thing that when analyzed, showed a clear attempt at deception and fraud. It wasn't just one thing, but the preponderance of evidence that made that file so valuable. I would say the same thing about Private Manning's "Cablegate" stuff, but there's really not much of a smoking gun there. So I agree that a single video, no matter how good, won't cut it, but a cache of many documents might.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well said sir. I can't help but wholeheartedly agree with your assessment.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I agree with Gaz. Sorry to quote myself but it's the truth.

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by NightVision
What if....just what if by chance a few pieces of corroborated info. came out that was so damning, so undeniable, that our govts had no choice but to disclose?

We have credible insiders testifying. We have pictures. We have videos. We have witnesses in the thousands. They are all deniable on some level. It's questionable how plausible the denials sometimes are but...

What would be undeniable?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

plimander is right on that even if thousands of people saw it the line would be something along the oracle at delphi: "Oracle of delphi was a prophet,visionarry,forseer kinda like nostradamus she would reside in a volcanic cave the gasses given off by volcanoes (please do not try this as if you get a whiff of the wrong gas your deaded) cause hallucinations. So the government line would be that these people has inhaled gas from a micro tectonic fault line and the reason why everyone had the same hallucination originated from 1 person in the crowd telling others what they were seeing and it spread through not fully understood drug induced states.
Then they (media) would dig out the story with a nice pretty pics about the oracle at delphi & bring on a neurological expert to describe how this happens.Then everyone can go watch the superbowl & case close all neat & tidy like.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
some more advice for those that think they got evidence that is going to change the world once its disclosed.

Dont make a plan.A plan can be deduced as the moves of an apponent in a chess game;just go with the flow of events.Be random & to be random trully,sometimes you have to be trully random.Sometimes you have be be following You thaughts & other times you have to instantly not follow your thaughts;as sometimes your own worst adversarry can be Yourself.sometimes go off at a tangent...dude what your asking of yourself is not just Very hard its downright nigh on impossible;only the toughest of people in the world can do it (toughest mentally) & its not nice for You.It Can be done.
how do the saying go "fools rush in where angels fear to tread"? Your no fools,youll understand what i mean.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There is a few things,

1) arrogance normally plays a part in the public will not believe it.
2) They can throw out 100 times more rubbish info than you can tell truths, and totally muddy the waters for your truths.
3) They could also ridicule you and make you into a person like a zombie, and barely functional, so the public will not listen to you
4) Of course they could also put you in a mental hospital and or kill you.

There is plenty of ways to deal with a person, but i assume all of the above are on list of how to deal with info getting out.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm not convinced that the evidence we have is all that good. We've got quite a lot of nothing and not much of substance. There are lots of people who claim we have overwhelming proof, but when you factor out the lights in the skies, the religious nutjobs, the fakers and hoaxers, and the mentally unstable, there is precious little to go on. We don't even have a single verified piece of one. I took the OP's meaning to be, what if we had OVERWHELING proof that was uncompromising and unequivocal, the proverbial smoking gun where everything checked out. THEN what OUGHT we to do to save it from being eliminated. What steps would those into whose hands this bombshell was placed actually do to preseve it. Yeah, the MSM would do this and that to debunk it, blah, blah, blah. That's a given but, I think for this thought experiment, irrelevant. So yeah, bad stuff would happen, but still, how would you handle it?

Although this is not quite on the same level, if ET came to your house, knocked on your door, and telepathed to you, "Help. I'm in trouble, The bad guys are coming. Hide me under the bed or whatever but do domething and do it now." What would you do? In this case I think it's OK to speculate, maybe even come up with a plan.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've thought about this before. If I had irrefutable proof I mean something like a slow flying ufo just over the tree tops passing by my house so close as to see details in the ship and since we're speculating let's just say the thing lands in my backyard, three ebe's step out wave to the camera hang around for twenty minutes or so get back in their ship take off and fly away at an unbelievable speed. I would have to think that to most with the exception of the hardest of the hardcore skeptics that video would be definitive proof that yes we are being visited.

I know this goes against what everyone is saying but, I wouldn't post it online. I'd mail the video out to say Springer who I believe would have the right connections to get this out there to the right people in a responsible way that once released to the world the little old lady down the street to the bar hopping knuckle head would know this was the real deal. I think instantly posting all over the web would do more harm than good, with each person that ran with it putting their little spin on the story by the time it gets to the right people it would be so muddied as to instantly put the whole thing into question.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

i did say but i should have said clearly. get a visa.Go on holiday to 1 of those countries i mentioned but dont book the hotel or flight in advance.book the flight & the airport then change it e.g. get a flight to paris stay there a undetermined ammount of days.then take annother flight somewhere else.
How would i protect et or advice et to protect him if he had no ray gun or quantum entanglement interuniversal blackberry? err umm...You realy dont need to worry about that,in fact dont even think about it.5hit happens regardless.best thing is not being in a place where you can be extradited from when you start to release stuff.but thats no guarantee...when you get there keep on the move,dont call home ect.ISOLATION PROTOCALLS.
Do Not be fearfull about what events or you have to do,just go about it living,i mean dont lock yourself up in some bunker that will make you go crazy & parranoid.just wher ever you are go on a boat ride,visit a meseum ect ect have fun,take time out ect it helps tremendously.Be cool,calm & collective.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What "proof" could someone post here?

A document would be decried as a hoax.
A photo or video would be likewise?
Any claim of physical debris would likewise be denied.

Only MSM reports of it would be believed anyhow.

Sucks so bad that this is the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
...what if we had OVERWHELING proof that was uncompromising and unequivocal, the proverbial smoking gun where everything checked out. THEN what OUGHT we to do to save it from being eliminated. What steps would those into whose hands this bombshell was placed actually do to preseve it.

Keep it under wraps and get involved with people who want the truth. Maybe get a few trusty allies to share it with. Then your smoking gun is safe.

Now the difficult bit. Patiently, you wait for the opportunity....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
slighly off topic- plus no evidence :S, new to the forum, my first post, relates to one thing that I have never gotten out of my head since the night of the sighting

this was witnessed by myself and brother over a year ago 4 oct 2009 never forgotten it, description 100 % genuine and would argue with anyone who told me I was lying!

Unfornatley didnt have a video camera or camera to film this event, but can assure you if I did have this on film It would have put an end to all the misteries of UFO etc.. but saying that from the bull points you mentioned about mental homes, killing etc....probabily for the best i didnt get the footage

Sighting was in sheffield, village 1 mile from the airport (catcliffe). I can guarantee that the people of catcliffe aren’t into chinese lanterns, If you’ve been/lived there you’ll know what I mean!

sunday 4 th october 09
Description- orange orb as many have seen Looked to be in an unstable state as though it was on fire!?, observed it moving over the tops of the houses, then watched it for more than 5 mins hovering silent and stationary over us. Another wierd thing was that it was droping what can only be described as hot blobs?

As for the people saying there only lanterns would have believed them until I saw what it actually did next

increased its attutide in seconds visibilty was pretty good that night few clouds in sky thats it, (not really good at estimating height, 5000-15,000ft)Looked like a rocket! some kind of propulsion.

Like stated in the description above clear but a few puffs of cloud in the sky, but you could easily see the night sky. The orange orb , probe what ever you want to call it increased in attitude above the clouds as it was increasin it went orange to a small faint red dot!

Now we werent really paying much attention to see If anything else was lurking around up there, until we was tracking it to were it flew upto. Now this is were we couldnt believe our eyes what we seeing couldnt even shout Gob smacked!

Only describe it as, you know how they portray your classic disc shaped ”UFO” objects on hollywood movies, it was exactly the same but was the real deal!

It was a smokey grey didnt seem to reflect on anythin contrasted nicely in the night sky, height was about 15000 maybe heigher(not good on estimate) at this height planes are pretty small? this thing was HUGE, slowly cruised over the m18 looked as though it was speeding up as it went out of sight.

I personally think that most people who have seen the orange lights maybe have seen them stationary, or seen them flyby them, not actually seen where they go to I was lucky enough to have seen this! :S

10 mins later a merlin military helicopter circuled the village and then continued in the direction over the m18 where the object went.

After the 4 th october 2009 I can assure anybody from what was witnessed that they arent lanterns! And your going to have a big suprise when you find out there not!

Like i said its impossible to be taken seriously, but my eyes saw that crazy event and nobody can take that away from me! + I had a witnessed that was so scared He ran inside!

I posted the exact same discription/as above days after the sighting to see if anyone else witnessd it, in a local forum where I live. people thought I was crazy and laughed but it was to be expected....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

sounds like you have the goods and are fishing
to see if you should post them!!
I say just do it and dont worry about MIB.

just kidding lol

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

ounds like it was a test of something maybe the bits dropping off were the reason the helicopter was searching,helicopters are only really good to observ stuff thats on the ground.
Sheffield airport.hrmm ive never seen that but dont travell up that way much the only 1 i know of by the M19 (M=motorway=highway in uk btw non uk people) is actually to the south of doncaster "robin hood" (gdamn prices) airport.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join