It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT BEGINS: Wealthy And Famous Egyptians Flee Country On Board Private Jets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

IT BEGINS: Wealthy And Famous Egyptians Flee Country On Board Private Jets

www.businessinsider.com

Egyptian elites are fleeing the country, according to Al Jazeera.

They include both the country's rich, and otherwise famous.

Reports say they are fleeing by private jet.

No word on whether or not the Sawiris, all worth more than 1 billion, have fled or are still in the country.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow, so we see how this all goes down.

Better take the time to get you, and yours in a better spot now. Prepare.

I just saw this video this morning...and put it out of my mind.
Untill just now.

The beginning of Systemic Collapse.

Hard to think this is happening...its surreal.

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't you just love to see all the little rats disperse when the people stand up and take control of their own destiny? Funny how all the rich and famous in Egypt feel that after the revolution they won't be safe... I wonder why that would be...

Probably because all of them have dipped their feet in the pool of corruption and couldn't get them out. The people of the world are waking up to what and who is oppressing them, well at least the Arabs are... I just have to wonder if Iran will be the one gaining the upper hand in the region from these revolutions.

Could you imagine the look on the West's face if Tunisia, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, not to mention the other nations which will fall, if they call became allies of Iran.

"Mum, if I died dont cry, I would die so my country can live, be happy mother and be proud of me, and remember me on the day of victory, and teach my young siblings to sacrifice like me."

SUPPORT THE PEOPLE'S REVOLUTION

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If they do overthrow their government there, do you think they will get rid of that antiquities guy that won't let anyone investigate anything? Like the miles of tunnels that are flooding, the possibilities of two hidden rooms in the great pyramid and such?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah, and loaded up 100 peices of luggage.
They have locked down the musuem where the boy tut is, or maybe they actually took it
out of the country?

I was scared when I saw that video this morning, but I dont like gloom. So
I moved on.

But, I think its time to go to the survival store.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
once again the united states can't afford to prop up their middle eastern puppet dictator.
mubarak is on par with ariel sharon in terms of being a war criminal.

on the bright side at least the new group that takes power will open the borders with palestine and gaza and allow food, water, milk, building materials and arms to go thru so they can defend themselves against military occupation.

2012 is sounding about right for world changing events.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is an interesting development!

It shows that even the rich and famous of Egypt know that it is only a matter of time until the government falls and possibly all law and order goes with it!

It makes me think, which countries are most likely to take advantage of this situation? Will Israel or another neighbouring country see this as the perfect opportunity to invade and expand their borders?

I think if someone like Israel seizes this opportunity then they could take Suez and then take control of western oil distribution.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: additional content

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Well whats really interesting along those lines is the veto Obama issue on the Israel Palestine
Occupation issue in the UN right now.

Found it : HERE www.jta.org...

If that goes down like it looks, we could see war break out over there immediately.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Starred and flagged my friend.

This is a sign of what is truly possible, when the "little people" have awoken, and truly had enough, and come together.

These rich and powerful string pullers can only take so much from the masses before they have no other option left but to rise up and defend their very lives and freedom.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
First off, this has happened many times before in history.

Second, it isn't exactly going to be a hardship for the "rats." All of them, in every country, either have homes or other quarters in safe havens. Cheney in Dubai (or is that just Halliburton?), the Clintons in Costa Rica, the Bushes, in Paraquay, to name a few. The problem for them will come when all countries start turning them away. We're not at that point yet, and maybe we never will be with all their money, power, and influence.

Third, I agree, this probably, in the end, will be a good thing for the people. You never know until it's put to the test. What they do next is critical.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Ditto S&F

Wonder what happens when they run out of countries to run too?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Based on the blogs over the past two days, they're very worried about Sinai in Israel. And about Gaza.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That is very interesting to me. The people seemed to be very focused on the government specifically. Why would wealthy business people or celebrities flee? Either they have something to hide or they are afraid that it won't be democracy that takes control.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Well whats really interesting along those lines is the veto Obama issue on the Israel Palestine
Occupation issue in the UN right now.

Found it : HERE www.jta.org...

If that goes down like it looks, we could see war break out over there immediately.

Oh I didn't know about that,

so what are the odds that Israel and other NWO countries have sent in special forces to these north african countries, algeria, egypt etc... to destablise the governments and to bring in a new status quo, maybe this is the beggining of getting the NWO's physical presence and a foot-hold in northern africa... looks like they are getting Iran on all sides, are Iran the last country that they are after? maybe a big war on the way?
edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Can you just picture it in your mind?
Frantic packing of 100 suitcases?

The Army stationed outside gaurding the Museum? Protecting the pharaonic treasures?
www.reuters.com...

While the people are lighting themselves on fire to protest?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Based on the blogs over the past two days, they're very worried about Sinai in Israel. And about Gaza.

Haha, I bet they are. It seems to me with the huge leak on the peace process they would be a little more cautious in acting like it is the Palestinians that refuse to negotiate and work out a peace treaty.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
That is very interesting to me. The people seemed to be very focused on the government specifically. Why would wealthy business people or celebrities flee? Either they have something to hide or they are afraid that it won't be democracy that takes control.

All that, and it could be a sign of surrender. They loot first, then leave with the goods,
get out and give up.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Could be......I just heard on CNN that Egyptian state t.v told people to state by for a major announcement.

bom bom bom.........

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Well maybe because CEOs aren't exactly very popular with the masses these days, and most the wealthy would get out of dodge for personal safety, I would think?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

I have to say that i don't think it will be democracy that takes control, and if it does it will be short lived. Egypt will fall to the Radicals and then all bets are off. Can you imagine what Israel will do if a fundamentalist state is created on it's border. The prognosis for peace is grim my friends , Let's just hope the people want real freedom.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join