It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak, Comet Elenin, New Madrid Earthquake - Is The Nostradamus Mabus Prophecy About To Happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Nostradamus:

Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come.
A horrible slaughter of people and animals.
At once vengeance is revealed coming from a hundred hands.
Thirst and famine when the comet will pass.

So, we have:

1. The Comet Elenin.

2. Hosni Mubarak possibly being overthrown.

3. All of the strange things happening surrounding the New Madrid fault area (HAARP).

So, if Mubarak is Mabus, then the horrible slaughter of people and animals might be the New Madrid earthquake happening. This would of course then cause the thirst and famine part of the prophecy.

Some videos discussing strange New Madrid fault line happenings:

The "vengeance is revealed coming from a hundred hands" part of the quatrain might be a reference to the 100 US senators installing a martial law police state after the earthquake occurs.

This may also refer to the events described in the Bible, relating to the destruction in the end times that is described in the books of Joel and Revelation, and the prophecies of the rise of The Antichrist, as described in the Book of Daniel:

Daniel 11:42:

He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.

Daniel 12:4:

But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Daniel 12:9:

He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

Joel 2:30-31:

I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Now, consider this, the last time the New Madrid fault zone had a major eruption sequence (1811-12), there were 5 giant quakes that occurred. 3 of them were entirely different quakes, that were located in separate locations of the fault zone, and were of immense proportions. The final quake in the sequence, which hit in 1812, was the third separate giant quake to hit a different location of the fault zone, and the fifth giant quake in total that occurred in the eruption sequence. Today, it is considered to be the most powerful quake to strike North America, since recorded time.

Revelation 6:12:

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red.

Revelation 8:5:

Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

Revelation 11:13:

At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 16:18:

Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.

These descriptions in the Book of Revelation sound very much like a cluster earthquake sequence over various locations, which is exactly what happens when the New Madrid fault zone goes into a major eruption sequence. Let us also consider the previous history of the New Madrid fault zone that took place prior to 1811-12.

There were also giant cluster earthquake sequences on the New Madrid fault zone around:

2350 B.C.
300 A.D.
900 A.D.
1450 A.D.

The scale of the earthquake cluster that occurred around 1450 A.D. was about 6 times as powerful as what happened in 1811-12. The scale of the earthquake cluster that occurred around 900 A.D. was about 56 times as powerful as what happened in 1811-12.

The estimates for the scale of the power of the earlier cluster sequences, which occurred in 2350 B.C. and 300 A.D. are not exactly known, due to the age of the quakes. However, it is believed that they were at least similar in magnitude to the 1811-12 quakes.

So, we know that the last 1812 quake was the most powerful to hit North America in recorded time. We also know that about 900 years earlier, there was a quake that was 56 times stronger than that.

So, if we combine this with the destabilization of the Caribbean plate, which has already happened because the Gulf of Mexico sea floor has been destabilized by the Gulf oil disaster, plus the activation of HAARP being used to probe the New Madrid fault zone for the weakest possible point - then we have the possibility to get the Revelation 16:18 earthquake.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Excuse me if this is a silly question, but how does Mabus=Mubarek?
Most of Nostradamous' predictions seem so vague and open to interpretation to me, he didn't even spell Hitler right

edit on 28-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: a=e

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Didn't someone else also predict WW3 would begin after a violent revolution in a nameless country? I can't remember who it was.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
Most of Nostradamous' predictions seem so vague and open to interpretation to me, he didn't even spell Hitler right

He had to change around the letters as directly spelling Hitler would have very very bad implications like it would if he spelt Napoleon correctly and that other one. It's meant to be so it doesn't mess with the future. I'm not sure about Mubarek being Mabus.. The soul of both Napoleon and Hitler had started wars and were very active in them, not running tail between legs.

Jeremiah: Possibly Edgar Cayce? 'Cayce also predicted the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strifes arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."'
edit on 28-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I'm not sure, I'm trying to remember the name. I think he or she was from the Philippines and was a monk or something. I know Baba Vanga predicted WW3 starting last November but I don't know about any of what is happening now.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Mother shipton (even if hoax and was written in the 1800s) still freaks me out...especially the prediction of the plains split to shore...like edgar casey..it freaks me out because I live on the NMEQ zone..

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
mabus is the sufyani

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

I'm not familiar with Edgar Casey, I guess I know what I will be researching tonight

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife

He had to change around the letters as directly spelling Hitler would have very very bad implications like it would if he spelt Napoleon correctly and that other one. It's meant to be so it doesn't mess with the future. I'm not sure about Mubarek being Mabus.. The soul of both Napoleon and Hitler had started wars and were very active in them, not running tail between legs.

Jeremiah: Possibly Edgar Cayce? 'Cayce also predicted the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strifes arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."'
edit on 28-1-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

I was just looking into Cayce's predictions to see if the recent unrest was talked about, on near-death. I found that same quote and it describes perfectly what's going on right now, strife, in Egypt and around those countries. Interesting, but hopefully the better comes out and it can be controlled. Anything can change.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I personally believe that MABUS is Obama and Bush.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

You may read mother shipton too..I know some believe (or have proven it's a hoax and actually written by someone in the 1880's) but still pretty weird..

Mother shipton

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I understand your point, but then what is the point of saying any name whatsoever? He should just describe the individual and not give them a name, if he's going to do that (Or should I say should have, bit late now). Just seems to damage the credibility somewhat.

To be honest, from what I know of Nostradamous, he seems more like a conman than any kind of psychic. Edgar Cayce, as you reference, is just about the only one who seems to be truly mysterious.
edit on 28-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Thank you for the link, I will also look into this. I'll probably won't be able to sleep this weekend lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I personally wouldn't trust a Nostradamus "prediction" after all the reading I've done about him and the tv shows detailing his life and alleged prophecies.

Just seems like he was similar to whoever wrote the Book of Revelations in the Bible, writing in code about the downfall of the oppressive regime of his day without getting into trouble and being executed for his anti-government sentiments yet people today seem to believe he somehow predicted the future and place any old crap onto a quatrain as if it means a particular person or event in history.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

You are the second person to create a thread from my thread last night, "New Madrid Exercise & Conplan 3502 Marshal Law." To me that is great because the more we get people talking about this the harder it will be for them to create a natural looking quake. If anyone sees rainbows right before the quake when or if there is one take images please. Keep it to the forefront and you do know what you are talking about. Thanks

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
So, if Mubarak is Mabus, ...

Well, it (he) is obviously not. Look:

MABUS
MUBAREK

Other than both of them sharing a few letters they're really not the same, and I don't see:

1. how it would fit into any code, or
2. why Nostradamus would even bother encoding the name of a person who wouldn't exist for hundreds of years.

So I'm afraid your theory has a pretty significant problem right from the get-go.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I personally believe that MABUS is Obama and Bush.

Why? Because you're a bad speller?
Besides, the prophecy says that Mabus will "soon die."
I don't see anybody in any of these scenarios living short life of any kind.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

So, if Mubarak is Mabus, ...

Well, it (he) is obviously not. Look:

MABUS
MUBAREK

Other than both of them sharing a few letters they're really not the same, and I don't see:

1. how it would fit into any code, or
2. why Nostradamus would even bother encoding the name of a person who wouldn't exist for hundreds of years.

So I'm afraid your theory has a pretty significant problem right from the get-go.

Nostradamus explained in his letters to the king, that all of the names given in his prophecies were in anagram form. This was done so that he would not be persecuted by the Catholic church. When Nostradamus was a young man, he was tortured by an inquisitor, so when he wrote the prophecies he used anagrams rather than actual exact names, in order to try to prevent being tortured again, or executed.

So the name Mubarak could be an anagram of Mabus. Just as Napaulon Roy was an anagram for Napoleon King and just as Hister was an anagram for Hitler. Also, in one of Napoleon's works that he ordered kept secret, he actually used the name Hitler instead of Hister. This writing was kept by the Vatican for many centuries.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So the name Mubarak could be an anagram of Mabus.

How? How would that work out? If it's an anagram, it's a lousy anagram. There's little or no letter substitution. It's not much of a code. And again, if it's the name of somebody hundreds of years in the future, how would the Inquisition even know? Why not just use the real name, and spell it correctly? The Inquisition wouldn't know Mubarek from a hole in the ground.

You're definitely barking up the wrong tree here.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You know Nostradamus did not write in English, more like really old French.

I dunno, but I did find this interesting

HOGUE
In a way, my ending to the book tried to answer in the affirmative that question, and offer the readers a fresh look at just what the Antichrist might be, beyond personifications.
But back to your acronym theory. Hundreds of readers have supplied me with plays on MABUS meaning Ma Bush, for the former president’s mother, or adding the missing y say it is an acronym for May B us. Alternatively, May B U-nited S-tates. There are those of you who think it stands for a blending of G.W. Bush and Obama. It is true that a more traditional use of anagram rules from the 16th century will get you Mabus out of G.W. Bush. Just turn the G.W. to lower case g.w. Switch them around: w.g. Turn them upside down to get m.a. Bush, then drop the redundant h, and voilà! Mabus.
You can also get Obama from Mabus. The correct phonetics is oobama or ubama. You mix it to spell Maabu, cut the redundant a with an s replacement — et voilà, nous retroverons Mabus!
Now then, pardon my French, folks, but in no way have I found any acronyms for English phrases in Nostradamus. You have to look for French possibilities, and to a lesser extent phrases or names hidden in ancient French-related languages of Ossitan, Gallot, Provençal, or find an acronym you can hide phonetically in Roman letters for Greek, Hebrew, Arabic or print outright in Latin. Nostradamus blended these languages into his prophecies in Old French.

hogueprophecy.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join