It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP needed setting my account up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am totally frustrated.
My Account is like a maze.

Can't find my subscribed threads when I log-in.

I am getting no e-mails to thread updates.Looks like I have things set right in my account setting.

Is there a way to go to the most recent comment when checking replies.

One of my subscribed topics has 28 pages and I always end up on page one.I ave been able to able to jump to 28 by changing number in url bar but this is not convenient.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x
I am totally frustrated.

I am getting no e-mails to thread updates.Looks like I have things set right in my account setting.

One of my subscribed topics has 28 pages and I always end up on page one.I ave been able to able to jump to 28 by changing number in url bar but this is not convenient.

Go to your PROFILE (here) located under TOOLS.
There you will see all your posts that you have made. Click on one, it takes you to your post where you can pick up with replies after yours.

Go to MESSAGES (here) under TOOLS. Then click on REPLIES. You will see all the replies members have made to any of your posts.

In regards to emails about thread updates or replies. I am not sure that is actually active right now. Best way is to go to either your message box or MyATS where your suscribed threads list is.
edit on January 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x
I am totally frustrated.

They should be under myATS button on the top tool bar, but perhaps you are already trying there?

No idea as i am subbed to far too many threads to want email updates
sorry..

If you are looking at myATS, click on the username in either the subbed threads column. or, if you click "recent replies" under subbed forums (also called Favorite Forums), click on the username as well. (clicking on the thread title will bring you to the beginning, as you have found)

hope that helps a bit, im sure someone else will be able to help more
greeneyedleo added some good tips too, in a way that i wasnt thinking. perhaps between the two, it will help you get things sorted out

edit on 28-1-2011 by sinohptik because: added a little

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank you. That helps a lot.

I'm not one that gives up quick but I think some people may. I consider myself a wiz with computers buy I think very intelligent people have designed things here in a way that seems obvious to themselves but may not suit the average person. I noticed that suggestions for improvement can be sent in so I may do that.

Very good website though.As time goes on I will master things.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

If you are looking at myATS, click on the username in either the subbed threads column. or, if you click "recent replies" under subbed forums (also called Favorite Forums), click on the username as well. (clicking on the thread title will bring you to the beginning, as you have found)

hope that helps a bit, im sure someone else will be able to help more greeneyedleo added some good tips too, in a way that i wasnt thinking. perhaps between the two, it will help you get things sorted out

Thanks.
Great info from both of you. I bookmarked those various pages so hopefully I can jump to them. I'm guessing the site is all custom design so things will get tweaked for the better over time.

top topics

join