It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese School Children to be RFID-chipped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For all of you who dismissed the possibility that goverments would use RFID technology to track human beings.... Check this out School children to be RFID-chipped

The article is pretty self explanatory, so I feel no need to comment on it myself.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That's a scary thought within itself. I can understand the benefit of doing so; however, the negative effects seem to certainly outweigh the positives.
I hardly like the idea of being tracked in my vehicle.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
japan is such a tiny country, and is packed passed the rim with human population. With so many people, it would be like looking for a needle in five hundred oversized hay stacks if someone went missing.

Its probably for the better, dont you agree?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm actually not that scared, I'm thinking that it would simply promote ingenuity of the children for escape. If, for example, the child put their tag in the washroom and then left, people wouldn't watch his tag for 3 and a half hours wondering, they'd glance, he's fine, half hour later, glance, he's fine. Never thinking about it. If the computers noticed that a tag remained motionless for hours, then tag it to another kid - tag it to a teacher. Hackers might be able to create duplicate signals and mess with the machines if they were allowed to take the tags home. This just sounds like fun until they try to put it 'inside' kids at birth.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thats just another step to get people used to being monitored 24 hours a day. Another step towards the implant. And people are just letting it happen :shk:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The technology is cool, and is only going to get better (and more subtle).

Complain though we may, it is here to stay.

The real issue has to do with how it is used. Incrementalism is at work here, as it is in all political matters.

This is a good topic to take a stand on with politicians, but as time goes by, implantation will become harder and harder to resist.

A government that is trusted cannot be trusted.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
looks like were all be wearing those tin foil suits to stop the radio waves after all lol

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Andy Robins]

new topics

top topics

join