It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Receiving Horrific Eletrical Shocks, To Split Their Minds Into Multiple Personalities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Where would you get them? The 'foster care system' comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And, if the Cathy O'Brien's account is to be believed, from depraved, hillbilly parents who are happy to sell their kids.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Read Thanks for The Memories. No not necessarily foster care, that's what I would have thought.

Now, think of Britney Spears, Michael Jackson and many of the child Hollywood stars.

JonBenét Patricia Ramsey also comes to mind.........the last bulb on the Christmas tree.....simply research those two terms together.

Free but get it fast: www.4shared.com...

Some people will do anything for money, including selling their children into slavery, but thinking their really making a "life" for their child.

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW's in Vietnam"

The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people.– Bill Clinton

There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

Many people will disagree, this is a real taboo subject, people don't like to think that they can be manipulated or there are people out there that do stuff like this to children, their own children.

I've got loads and loads of books on the subject, pretty scary stuff.

edit on 23-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have just finished 'Thanks for the Memories', it took a while to get around and through it. Thanks for the recommendation as it has provided a lot of insight and puts things in perspective. With more people talking about these experiences it does add more weight to the legitimacy of it all.

Henry felt it was crucial to monitor me heavily until I'd made the transition fully into the new 'persona' they were creating me to be: increasingly a more independent woman, very together, good speaker, writer, etc., for the future. In this way I could serve as an attraction and ultimately a containment person, with an agenda of speaking out about satanic ritual abuse. Then others would miss the real story about the mind control while their own programming would be sealed even tighter by words they would program me to deliver.

Page 284

With Henry Kissinger portrayed in a relatively good light I would not be surprised if there is still some control going on. There are a lot of situations explained that match up with other sources and is a very coherent story overall, not something to expect from someone who is delusional. It does appear that there could have been a lot more top secrets exposed, maybe it is part of her insurance package or just not relevant. There are lots of descriptions about the people, relationships and political culture going on.

Chapter 36 has the main conclusion for what is happening at the top of the pyramid for those who do not have the time to go through all of it.

Does anyone know how the author is going these days?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

No, haven't heard much from Susan Ford. Her husband keeps her away from TV (auto suggestions/programming) and as far as I know she is keeping her life private, still trying to recover.

Start researching about Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse............interesting stuff there.

Glad you read the book.

Henry Kissinger is a nasty piece of work in my opinion - a vile demon if there is such a entity.

He, like George Bush Sr. and Jr. have absolutely no aura that I can see.

Anyone else out there that can see auras, look at these three men and tell me if you see a aura.

Even animals have auras..........not these 3 that I can see.

Pretty wild & crazy read............and not one of these very well known people have brought forth charges of slander because (in my opinion) they don't want a investigation and hope by keeping quiet this book with it's implications will vanish into obscurity (which for the most part it has).

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I've just got to say, thanks for posting the link to that book. I read the excerpt you posted and was hooked... so I had to click it. (At 6:30am, without having a wink of sleep). I finished it around 8am and it really stuck with me. I had never heard of Anne Hamilton Byrne - nevermind her whole crazy philosophies regarding theological thought and realities (which were bonkers) and all those kids that she managed to indoctrinate (in a sense).

It's just disturbing to think that with money comes almost unlimited power. I mean, sure, she only got her money because her psychosis made her seem wise. Her cryptic way of speaking and skipping over almost essential sentences (in order to get her ideas across) is probably what made her seem so all-knowing. She was babbling, using big words and grandiose ideas - skipping over big sections, which made the listener fill in the missing pieces and created the illusion that she knew about their mind intimately.
But what blew my mind was all these wealthy, educated professionals that were actually stupid enough to believe in Anne's teaching to the point that they would even commit illegal acts for her. But, I guess that's just the power a cult can have over people.

Obviously I'm rambling myself, now. But I just had to mention the fact that it was a very good read and opened my mind to the possibility that things similar to what Anne did to "her children" could still be happening in the world behind the curtain of the elites.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
gosh how deep does the China Lake rabbit hole go?

at first I thought, oh, how can military get away with such a huge operation of 1000s of kids in cages,

with all the personnel that would require.

but then its extremely compartmentized and of course u sign a NDA that with military means u and ur entire family could be imprisoned or worse - even killed off - in order to contain the classified info for the sake of national security.

and at such a huge scale they are probably kept deep underground in wire bottom cages where theyre washed down once a day and everything's automated.

also sadly, other forms of abuse also split the psyche so they can get the kid to grow up to be a patsy, agent, president, whatever.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

They all been there though it... It's not gonna be a secret much longer.

edit on 25-9-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

rescued?

or replaced??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join