It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Receiving Horrific Eletrical Shocks, To Split Their Minds Into Multiple Personalities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Whatap ATS,

This thread is about Monarch Mind Control Programs, allegedly undertaken by intelligence agencies, the Illuminati.

To put the title in context:

Chapter 2 The Traumatization and Torture of The Victim

The primary or initial torture for many children in western U.S. was done at China Lake which officially has gone under the designations Naval Ordinance Test Station (pronounced in short as NOTS), Naval Weapons Center, NWC, Ridgecrest (the town nearby), and Inyo-kern (the area).The address of Nimitz Hospital is the code "232 Naval Air Weapons Station". The base was set up to test "new weapons

Evidently, the Navy decided that mind controlled people were an important weapon to test. Most of the "new weapons" created at China Lake were for the most part human robots turned out in large numbers. The Monarch Mind Control was carried out in large airplane hangers on the base which have been able to house thousands of tiny cages just large enough for human babies. Lots of 1,000 babies was a small batch.

According to people who worked in the hangers helping program, many batches were 2,000 or 3,000 babies. Many survivors remember the thousands of cages housing little children from ceiling to floor. The cages were hot wired (electrified on the ceiling, bottom and sides) so that the children who are locked inside can receive horrific electric shocks to their bodies to groom their minds to split into multiple personalities. These cages are called Woodpecker Grids.

The victim sees a flash of light when high D.C. voltage is applied. Later, this flash of light is used with hypnotic induction to make the person think they are going into another dimension when they are blasted "with high voltage. In the Peter Pan programming, the Programmers tell the slaves that this is riding the light."

One of the popular traumas after the small child has endured the Woodpecker Grid cages for days is to rape it. The rape is intentionally brutal so that it will be as traumatic as possible. Many of the technical people on the base are civilians. This is in part because part of the research involves mind-control, and Illuminati civilian mind-control experts have come and gone from the base.

The California Institute of Technology at Pasadena is intimately connected to China Lake’s research (and by the way to the Illuminati). Also much of the work at the facility is for the intelligence agencies and not the military. Intelligence assets are often civilians. One of the things developed in the California Universities and then implemented at China Lake was color programming, which will be covered later in this book.

Red and green were discovered to be the most visible colors for programming. Various colored flashing lights were used in programming at NOTS. Survivors of the programming all remember flashing lights. The use of flashing lights has been introduced into American culture by the CIA. If a person goes into bars and places where bands play, you will notice multi-colored lights flashing. The flashing lights create disassociation, especially in people who are programmed.

Part of

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create
an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave

by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier

Found at www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Now i always thought that total mind control was not possible, to completely control ones actions, like controlling a robot. But, after reading this, I am pretty sure it is possible. It is truly horrific what Monarch Slaves had to go through, have to go through their entire lives. Anyone else familiar with this subject? Are there still ongoing projects? Anyone here with a butterfly?

If interested, be sure to read it, and let me know what your thoughts are!

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on Sun Jan 30 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It kind of leaves you speechless in coming to terms with the horror and scale of such a program. I have come across similar abuses from stories on the Montauk Project, but did not involve babies at such a young age. The ET connections with Montauk while making the story even more far out did provide some context to the atrocities performed. I am not really sure what to make of this Monarch Program just yet. When looking for the motivation behind 9/11 it does provide some context to it. Maybe it is just a hoax. I might just leave it as plausible, but not yet confirmed for now. I know the black projects wanted to keep their cover for a reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

WHere do they find the people in the US that will do tis stuff and then go home and not talk about it? I mean who cleaned all those babies and fed them. I have one baby and it takes both of us to take care of her. THey eat alot, poop alot pee alot, and have the most irregular sleep processes.
I don't know it defies reasoning. I am not denying it, just saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Hi there,

Well, regarding the 'taking care of the children. There is only torture. The most horrifying torture you have ever heard of. These kids are being fried for days in a row, starved, raped in every possible way, genitals cut off, the list goes on. I have read the people involved are payed to shut their mouth.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
After finishing reading the link to the book, my conclusion is that it is legitimate. At least a lot more truth than fiction to it, I did not identify anything that came across as blatantly false. There is an immense amount of information out about MKUltra and has been a government sponsored program. The Monarch program as it has been out lined, fits in and expands upon the MKUltra framework. The repercussions of this program are also evident in the psychotic nature of corporations, unjustified ongoing war and economic mismanagement, all without oversight, accountability and resolution.

The techniques used to break a person physically, mentally and spiritually do allow for reprogramming and blind obedience. The tools of extreme duress, torture, dehumanising treatment and drugs removes a persons will and self determination to be replaced with a slave mentality. The use of demonology and a long history of similar programs does present a frightening and powerful force that is expanding towards world domination. Emotions are considered as a weakness in this hierarchical power structure. This program aims to remove emotions and reduce humans back to an animal mentality for unquestioning obedience. Emotions are important to govern self determination in a free society.

When falling down the rabbit hole a couple of years ago it feels as if I have finally hit the bottom of the hole coming across this book. It does explain the techniques used to corrupt humanity and briefly indicates the size this project has become. It is very much like this world is approaching a star wars between the dark and light forces. While very confronting, it is also enlightening as we can now see the problem. I consider this book recommend reading for everyone on this site to help see past the disinformation mentalities. Disinformation agents need to take extreme care as could trigger repressed memories and cause breakdown.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

You finished the book, that's great! Great to hear your perspective on this subject. If I had the time and resources, this would be a subject i would investigate. Because if proven legitimate, this would prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that government has it's own agenda, and evil is part of it.

Indeed the book is detailed in a way, that it seems legitimate i think, one would be incredible disturbed to make this up. Have you read the chapter A Most Dangerous Game? Describing Dick Cheney and others engaging into irresponsible actions with the slaves? Never heard of it before reading this book, pretty sick.

Evidence suggests 9/11 did not happen the way it is described in the 9/11 commission report, along with the information obtained from the book, if true, it is safe to say were screwed, hardcore.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He actually wrote two books on the subject. Here are the links to download them:

the illuminati formula to create an undetectable total mind controlled slave
deeper insights into the illuminati formula

Here are some links to some other recent MK ULTRA threads:
ATS thread 1
ATS Thread 2

Lots of links in both of those threads for those interested in the subject.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks for those links pianopraze, it took a while to get through the books and even longer to come to terms with some of it. There is a lot of research that has gone into them and even if some of it is a bit misguided, the overall situation is still highly concerning. With this kind of culture entrenched within the secret, military and political system it does explain why there is so much wrong with it. Thankfully we have the Internet to help expose this problem. It does feel like an impossible, monster challenge for anyone to be able to address it. Even the longest of journeys starts with one step at a time. At least I can now see the landscape in this rocky, forbidden hell that has called Earth home.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Whenever I come across things like this my bs meter goes off the charts. For one thing, where the hell do you get 1-2 even 3 THOUSAND babies and no one notice? Second if they are only tortured and starved, they would all die. Third if they were returned to their parents I'm pretty sure they would notice missing genitals upon their return. Fourth even IF you could find parents sick enough to to along, sooner or later a doctor, teacher or social worker would see the physical evidence of this abuse and someone would talk out of self preservation (avoiding jail for inflicting said Abuse) and the whole thing would come tumbling down.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

When I look at the state of the economy, the perpetual war, 9/11, the hypocrisy in the war on drugs and many other ongoing serious issues my BS meter goes off the charts as well in trying to comprehend how could all this possibly happen. Commissions would have to be staged, judges silenced, investigations hampered, scientific fraud and media biased. But when I look at the facts this is what we have, a world full of BS. In trying to understand how could things possibly get this bad, the work by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier presents a piece of the puzzle that does fit.

If I was still young when I had trust in society and the system I would not know how to handle this information and possibly just push it away. Over the years I have seen and learnt to much to know things are not right and the system is sick. If we are to ever fix it we have to look at and understand the problems before we have any chance of finding the solutions.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
how do they even get these children? adoption agencies? mothers who don't want them? other countries?

And how exactly would they integrate a kid like this into society? You would think these kids would be so messed up after going through something like this at such early ages

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

You still did not even offer a plausible guess to answer any of my questions though. Also, there's no way the babies came from adoption agencies. Too many people paying big $ waiting for those babies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Through cults like this one: link. Here is an excerpt from a book on the subject: book link. The children were forced to call Anne Hamilton-Byrne their mother, and there biological mothers aunties. They were drugged and tortured into believing they were someone else and reassigned new names and identities.

It was also at this time in 1984, just before my initiation, that Anne changed my name and gave me a new identity. No longer was I to be called Andree who was born in June, July or maybe September. Now, for some reason that I never knew, I was called Sarah. I was now a triplet and had even changed nationalities: I was now born in New Zealand on 16 November 1970. I even had a passport to prove this.

The CIA is one of the worlds biggest human traffickers (slavers). I love how in thier "fact book" they talk about it as if it is only in other countries: non cia source reference.

According to the CIA Factbook 2007, annually, close to two-thirds of the global human trafficking victims are moved intra-regionally within East Asia and the Pacific (260,000 to 280,000 people) and Europe and Eurasia (170,000 to 210,000 people). 80% of the victims are female and 75% of all victims are trafficked into commercial sexual exploitation.

It's even admitted that trafficking goes on here in the U.S. link.

The United States of America is principally a transit and destination country for trafficking in persons. It is estimated that 14,500 to 17,500 people, primarily women and children, are trafficked to the U.S. annually.

But other nations reveal the CIA is involved.

A top US intelligence source told WMR (Wayne Madsen Reports) that the CIA’s involvement in procuring children in Thailand for the purpose of engaging in sexual trysts with visiting VIPs from the United States, including members of Congress and high administration officials, began in earnest in 1978.

In fact, WMR has been told, the operations at one point in time were run out of the CIA station in Bangkok and were directed by the deputy chief of station. The CIA station cooperated with American “procurers” who were working in Thailand to arrange for the encounters between children and the VIPs. The CIA’s motivation was simple: the VIPs were later subject to blackmail if they failed to support the incumbent administration’s policies.

WMR reported in February 2008, on US diplomats and intelligence agents in Southeast Asia who have participated, aided, and abetted in the sexual abuse and trafficking of children. Since that time, the only bright spot was the December 2007 early retirement and departure of US ambassador to Thailand Ralph Boyce, who was repeatedly accused over the years of failing to take action against US diplomats and their local interlocutors in countries where he was assigned as ambassador, including Thailand and Indonesia.

WMR has also learned that the CIA is pressuring local media outlets that report on the widespread abuse of children involving Americans in general and diplomats and American VIPs in particular. Some of the money used to silence the local media is being laundered by the agency through the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
link.

What I find amazing and slightly humorous is that trying to find links to sources I've used in the past for this post, i find:

1. Past reports have disappeared off the net.
2. Searches to find them all link to CIA as good guys.

There is some clear either:
1. selective filtering of results.
2. widespread removal of references on the web.
or both.
edit on 6-3-2011 by pianopraze because: added quote

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from the book explaining part of the way '___' was used with other tortures to produce the dissociation. It is long, but very pertinent. I will try to snip sections to make it a little shorter. The full link is above if the moderators cut it. Sorry in advance if it's too long. This is MK-ULTRA style abuse people.

Once initiated, came the 'go-through' and that meant '___' trips.

During a 'go-through' you were supposed to look at yourself and see the badness inside...You were supposed to recognise her as the "one true master", Christ incarnate.

She would come in to people when they were under and ask, "Do you know who I am?" The correct answer was, "the Lord Incarnate". The incorrect answer meant you weren't 'working' hard enough. "Working" was 'looking at yourself' and realising what a "horrible" person you were, repenting for your sins and purifying yourself.

Before my first 'go-through' I was deprived of sleep for several nights and made to read 'Yoga and the Bible'. Beforehand I'd watched one of my brothers get down on his knees and beg me not to hate him for being a closet homosexual. This confession had been wrung out of him by Anne after several days of intensive 'working' under the drug...

Anne's technique, pretty typical, of keeping us awake for several days before a 'go-through' meant that we were incredibly vulnerable anyway. You have to hand it to Anne, she knew her stuff; this was chronic sleep deprivation and it added to the strain of the whole experience. Even today, I find if I am really tired I'm prone to flashbacks of '___' and it is harder to cope than it should be. Add to that the sensory deprivation, for I was placed in a quiet and dark room and never knew whether it was day or night.

I was extremely mixed up at the time and part of the confusion was due to what was happening to my body. I had just reached puberty and I had no idea what was happening to me. When I got my first period I thought that I had cut my leg. Then when I washed my leg and saw there was no cut there, I went to see Aunty Christobel. She wasn't very impressed, she just gave me some pads to wear (they were the old-fashioned sort that one had to strap into a special garter arrangement), said I wasn't sick and seemed a bit revolted by me. It wasn't until I was doing HSC biology that I worked menstruation out. In late 1984, when I thought I was fourteen, but was really sixteen years, I just thought it was another example of how disgusting I really was.

It was also at this time in 1984, just before my initiation, that Anne changed my name and gave me a new identity. No longer was I to be called Andree who was born in June, July or maybe September. Now, for some reason that I never knew, I was called Sarah. I was now a triplet and had even changed nationalities: I was now born in New Zealand on 16 November 1970. I even had a passport to prove this.

It may seem bizarre now but at the time I took this in my stride. I didn't even consider it strange that Anne had never told me this information up to now, that previously I had believed I was someone else.

This sort of thing - sudden changes in our reality- was par for the course in our lives and we never questioned surprises. We were used to unpredictability as far as Anne was concerned. I hated the name Andree anyway and being a triplet was more interesting than being a single. I now know that there were several passports in my name, a couple of which were Australian. They all had different birth-dates. I also had several birth certificates in different names and in different states.

And it was also in 1984 that I went over to England and there I experienced my first go-through, a consequence of initiation. A lot of my memories about that time are scanty, as it was one of the most traumatic times in my life, and a time of great change. But I will describe what I remember, as best as I can, even though thinking about that awful time still upsets me.

It happened about a month after I got to England, in about September or October. There was a big build-up beforehand, as there was for all the 'go-throughs'. As it was such a great honour and also a religious ritual that ensued from initiation into the sect, I felt a bit like a sacrificial animal in the days leading up to it. People tended to treat me differently, more gently or something. Although I felt a lot of trepidation, having already seen a bit of what happened to initiates, I basked in finally being given some attention and noticed as a human being, in feeling that after this ordeal I might finally be considered an adult and treated as such.

She was always telling people how ugly and fat I was. I loafed around feeling horrible and embarrassed whenever I ran into anyone. I tried to pretend that what she said didn't hurt but in the end I felt I was little more than an eyesore.

Finally the day of the 'go-through' arrived. I'd been up all the night before wondering what was in store for me. We weren't supposed to sleep anyway in the preceding few nights...

But at about nine or ten that morning they sent Michael out to get me. I was allowed a piece of toast and then Anne ran the bath and I was told to get in... If I hadn't been so freaked out I suppose I would have lapped up all the unaccustomed care and attention from Anne. After the bath I changed into a short nightie and was told to get straight into bed. I didn't want to go to bed at that hour of the morning, I wanted to spend more time walking in the paddocks with Scotty. But as usual what I wanted to do wasn't an option.

Anne came into the guest bedroom and gave me a piece of paper with a mandala printed on it and a little white tablet which she said would help me hallucinate better. I know now that the paper contained a dose of '___' but I still do not know what the tablet was. She said it was something that sounded like 'nitric acid'.

About half an hour after I'd chewed the paper and swallowed the tablet I started to feel the effects. At first the light looked brighter, then everything looked clear cut, as if each object was delineated in its own aura of existence. It seemed as if everything was breathing, as if everything was alive. It all seemed beautiful and yet completely terrifying.

Anne left me alone as the drug began to take hold. She waited just long enough to see it worked. She turned out the lights so all I could see was a little glimmer through the curtains. That was the last light I saw for a very long time. I was all alone with the strange patterns in my head, weird shapes would hurtle at me out of the darkness, shapes like the little witches I used to imagine at night that I was scared of as a child. I started to hyperventilate. I wanted to escape the fear that was building inside me.

But all the time I struggled to maintain control of myself. I thought that if I gave in I would stop being me. Also at the same time I suppose I was trying to challenge Anne's power: I was determined I would not make a fool of myself like others I had heard and seen, screaming and crying and acting like mad people under the drug. I still believed I could have some control over this process so I fought it. Yet at the same time I wanted it all to be over.

In fact, unconsciousness would have been a great blessing at times during that trip. It is hard to describe this without sounding melodramatic, but for a fourteen year old to have an '___' trip is terrifying enough and the fact that it was forced on me made it more so. It felt like my mind was slipping around inside my head. I felt very scared, and very vulnerable that first go-through.

Even as I write about it now, I can almost taste the fear that I was experiencing. It felt as if each part of my body was separate. As if sometimes the skin and bone didn't link me to myself. I remember once looking at my hands in the dimness : they were shining and then the skin seemed to writhe and crawl off my hands like it had become maggots feeding on a corpse. The walls and ceiling of the dark room in which I was enclosed swam at me and then receded into the distance. It seemed at times as if I and the bed in which I lay were alone in the universe and then as if the walls were going to move in so close they would crush me.

And while all this was going on I was meant to be "working". This was a word used by Anne to mean using the drug to allow one to step back from the normal envelope of self and have a good look at the inner parcel. At that point horrible things about yourself were supposed to be revealed to you and then you could recant them, be forgiven and repent.

Well, I was too scared to do it effectively and if I started concentrating on that process I felt I would lose control and give in to the drug's power. Anyway, I didn't need a drug to help me find out how rotten I was. I already knew that only too well, after fourteen years of indoctrination.

I was left alone all that day. I knew the day was passing by the sounds coming up from the kitchen beneath, the sounds of the tables being set. Then came the silence of the night.

The drug was wearing off by then and I was very thirsty and hungry and tired. I wanted to sleep but I thought I should fight sleep. I was desperate to maintain control. Very late that night or it might have even been early the next morning, I'm not sure which, Anne came in and gave me some more '___'. She chastised me severely and said I hadn't worked well enough. She said I needed an increased dose so that she could get me working properly.

After that I had no real idea of what was happening. Sometimes I would remember who I was and that I was 'going-through'. Most of the time I didn't have a clue. I remember feeling like I was floating and it seemed to go on for a very long time. Anne came in once or twice, and also sent messengers in to say that I should prepare for a spiritual experience and that I should repent for my selfishness and for the fact that I was a slut and I desired to be raped whenever I was out on the street. At this stage I didn't even know what rape was.

Then Anne came in and made me curl into a ball, so that I could regress into babyhood. Nothing happened, probably because I didn't know what I was meant to do. But I managed to remember and re-experience a few bad things, like the 'Ants incident', and Anne took that as a sign that I was getting somewhere. She gave me some more of the drug and told me to keep working and I'd get some good insights into myself soon.

I think that a few days and nights passed while I was in that state. I could only tell if another day had passed by the rattle of dishes in the kitchen below me as they prepared dinner each evening. I was completely terrified for almost the whole time and I still don't know how long I was kept drugged in that room. The drugs made it difficult to tell what was real and what was hallucination.

I am not sure of what happened after that. I remember the door opened and a doctor came into the room. He was one of the doctors of the sect. He sat on the bed. He said I was evil and that he had been sent by my Master to cure me. My evil, he said, was that subconsciously I was wanting to be raped. I didn't know what he meant by this. I remember a feeling of terror spreading through me. He told me he was going to give me an operation "to mix up your insides so you will never be able to have children" and that I would never want to think about sex again because I would be sick if I did. He said my Guru had ordered this as a punishment for my filthy mind and as a lesson to teach me that God is more important than sex.

He had a knife. I think he cut me. I remember screaming. I thought that I felt the knife deep inside me. In the redness of the pain I heard Anne's laughter. She was in the room watching, goading him on. I heard her yelling, "Perhaps that will teach you, you whore, you slut. We will give you what you want." I felt the stickiness of the blood. My blood. I passed out...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

In some families there is a long history of brutal practices during childhood. Things started to pick up after WW2 and with project paperclip where a lot of Nazi scientists where taken to America to continue their research with MK Ultra and other experimentation into the limits of body endurance. From here more techniques where developed to assist and reinforce mind control procedures. Part of the theory has to do with breaking a person mentally, physically and spiritually. From there you have a shell that you can rebuild to your own wishes, similar to what happens in the army but more extreme when you can start from a younger age.

As for where the kids come from, the main subjects of MK monarch where born into the family. This culture has grown over many generations and is behind some wealthy families, CIA and other black operations. Communities are established near the military and other bases where this takes place. As for the throw away kids, extortion, kidnapping, black market and slaves that purposefully breed have been identified as common sources. Bribery is also used as families that want to gain status within the organisation need to offer their first born. I know here in Australia there are lots of rough stories for kids in the foster care system.

With these programs setting up in small communities it has been easier for the local doctors, teachers, judges, law enforcement and other professionals to work with the program. Being sanctioned by the secret services it has been easier to keep a lid on any news stories getting out and quietening any opposition. This is not something that has happened overnight, but has been going on for many generations with aspects in all parts of society.

It is only thanks to the Internet that such reports can get out. It is a very vicious circle of violence that is culturally embedded and will just continue to grow until it destroys itself unless it is addressed. It is estimated that up to 2 million people have now been affected by the MK programs in some way.
edit on 6-3-2011 by kwakakev because: added sentence on bribery

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

And how exactly would they integrate a kid like this into society? You would think these kids would be so messed up after going through something like this at such early ages

With refinement of the program many people integrate normally, with a few exceptions that the programmer has put into them. Not all are successful and been many dead along the way. As for being messed up, well 9/11 is an inside job. That is fully messed up in a seriously big way.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Read, "Thanks For The Memories" by Brice Taylor (aka: Susan Ford).

She names names, big names, Presidents, Princes, Senators, Movie Stars, Sports Players and not one has taken her to court for slander.

Crazy read.

You can get it free on the net if you look hard enough.

She talks about trauma based mind programming which isn't as far out there as some would think, because the human brain is simply a organic computer, garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Same with TextTrance Formation of America (Cathy O'Brien).

It's a highly disturbing book, and she too names many prominent people's involvement, including the Bush Snr & Jnr, the Clintons, Reagan and various celebrities from the country & western scene.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Was this related to MK Ultra if it took place as depicted?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I had forgot the name of the book, so thanks!

Here is a link to the pdf as well. wikispooks.com...

It is not a surprise at all that these children are born into very abusive families. Especially those where children were sexually abused. If it is found out, someone within the program will approach the parent with blackmail, and then remove the child from their home.

Also this is rampant in the foster care system all over the world. There are millions of children in the world that are abandoned, and have no one to speak on their behalf. Many of these kids if they are taken at a young age, will not receive social security numbers, and are pretty much wiped off the grid.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join