It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So does anyone else have reoccurring zombie dreams?

I find i have a zombie dream atleast once a week, and generally, i get bit by some zombie animal and wake up each time. It makes me so sad and angry. I wish so bad for a zombie invasion, then i get offed by some animal each time! Its been kittens, dogs, rats, bugs, all kinds of random things, and each time i just get poed in my dream and end up tring to cut off were i got bit and wake up.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by doom27

I've had a recurring zombie dream in the past, years ago. Always the same, I wake up, everything is weird, my friend and family are zombies trying to get into the house.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
in your dreams you are unprepared. prepair yourself before going to sleep by watching some videos of guns... youll more likely be equipped in your sleep.

i wasnt equipped in my attack dreams untill i started playing army games, now that i work out a little i tend just punch things in the face in attack dreams...
edit on 28-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

attack dreams consist of zombies, mutants, invading forces, muggers, dogs, and sea creatures... wake up yelling often
edit on 28-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have had a zombie dream more than once - and they scare the living day-lights out of me.

The first one I had was when I was younger and still living at home.

They were breaking into the house, so I hid in my closet.

I climbed onto the top shelf and covered myself with a blanket and was only peeking out from under the fabric.

They opened the closet door and began moaning and wailing, as they stumbled into the closet - but they never found me.

I woke up freaking out.

That is the most memorable one.

There have been others, but very short and I never saw a zombie - I only knew they were around the house.

edit on 28-1-2011 by MentorsRiddle because: Misspelling

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yeah I have quite a few I dont have them as often as you though maybe once a month and on a couple of occasions I can kind of control whats happening as I am aware I am draming I still remember some Zombie dreams from when I was a kid it's strange how some things stick with you I must have had that dream when I was about 10.
I must say I dont get bitten so I tend to avoid that ouchhhhhhhh.
I do have lots of dreams of being attacked by a shark though it's awul I hate it because I always think it's real in the dream and the shark always gets me :0(

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
with all the zombie films, it makes you wonder. and wasn't there some road sign in america flashing up with a warning about zombies.. it may have been some hack or advertising or something.. but then there's-

the elites swine flu bio weapon didn't pan out... is this what they've been working on instead?- news.nationalgeographic.com...

makes you wonder!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
with all the zombie films, it makes you wonder. and wasn't there some road sign in america flashing up with a warning about zombies.. it may have been some hack or advertising or something.. but then there's-

the elites swine flu bio weapon didn't pan out... is this what they've been working on instead?- news.nationalgeographic.com...

makes you wonder!

Yeah I saw that sign on some road works in the U.S it was on MSN ages ago it said WARNING ZOMBIES if I remember right haha

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

and wasn't there some road sign in america flashing up with a warning about zombies

Yes and if I remember correctly someone hacked into the sign to do it. Probably find that image on failblog somewhere.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
lol...stop watching zombie movies before bed and/or playing zombie video games for hours on end.

actually, for controlling your dreams, play alot of games like oblivion, secondlife, etc...things that you can literally control your environment..that starts programming your subconscious to control your surroundings also and it quickly becomes a controlled lucid dream verses just a bit actor.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
zombies like 28 days would be way scary!! zombieland/romero type would be ok..

i have thought about all the TEOTWAWKI scenarios, the walking dead, mad max, boy and his dog, jeremiah (series), jericho, both the original and newer survivors (bbc), terminator, 1984, soylent green, etc...the zombie things would be my first choice as it seems people are more together than any other vision/version ive watched..

how about you?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I had a strange one a while ago. I was in a house hiding out and I found out somehow that the zombies were about. I was scared and needed to get out of the house to (presumably) go to a safe place, but I couldn't find what I needed. I remember thinking I needed to make sure my bug out bags were done (for real, in a lucid dreaming moment), in case something happened. I left the house and I saw a line of zombies walking along a road on the backside of the house up on an incline. I thought if I just stood still they wouldn't see me, so I stood still of course hoping they would just pass by. Then one of them looked at me, calmly, like she didn't care, then she turned forward again. I knew that she knew I was there, I knew she could read my mind. They were on a mission it seemed.
Fast forward a year or so maybe... I was reading a book by Stephen King called "Cell" which is about a sort of zombie that's created by a cell phone signal or something. So when they answered their cell phone is when it would reprogram them so to speak. There is a scene in the book that looked to me like my dream. The people in the book that weren't affected by the condition (because they didn't answer their cells) watched as the zombies trudged by them as if on a mission, like they were being called to something, it made me think of my dream.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: awful memory

top topics

join