It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Southwest Missouri?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Chemtrails over Southwest Missouri?

www.abovetopsecret.com

I have read many times over about contrails vs chemtrails and I have been on the fence about it for a long time. Leaning more and more to the reality of chemtrails in the last year. Below are links to images that I have taken this morning about 10am in Southwest Missouri. What I want people to make note of is this. I know some info, not all, about the aviation industry and I don't know of anything that is listed allowing two planes of this size to travel in such close proximity. In the images you can clearly see that they are in formation in the process of a sharp turn together! The pictures
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have read many times over about contrails vs chemtrails and I have been on the fence about it for a long time. Leaning more and more to the reality of chemtrails in the last year. Below are links to images that I have taken this morning about 10am in Southwest Missouri. What I want people to make note of is this. I know some info, not all, about the aviation industry and I don't know of anything that is listed allowing two planes of this size to travel in such close proximity. In the images you can clearly see that they are in formation in the process of a sharp turn together! The pictures speak for themselves and please by all means any feedback is much appreciated.

img408.imageshack.us...
img209.imageshack.us...
img573.imageshack.us...
img602.imageshack.us...
img339.imageshack.us...

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-1-2011 by dasysgod because: Fixed image links

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is a virus encoded into these links for AV8 virus. Do not click them. Sending in a malicious thread report.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Indeed. I wasn't getting a response from the site.

OP do you care to shed some light?????????????????

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've not had any problem with the pics or malware from the links.
Shikamaru. You may need to check your machine for a pre-existing infection.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Klassified because: Comes up fine now.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I got the same thing. What`s goin on?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Like I said... I deal with viruses on an almost daily basis. It's my job.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

Why not upload your photos to the ATS Media Portal, and post them that way.

I've read the warnings about possible malware, and don't care to go through that again...."imageshack" seems to be less than secure??

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Like I said... I deal with viruses on an almost daily basis. It's my job.

Nice to know that. Me too. For 25 years. I had zero problems with the links.

To the OP. I've seen this in my area too. Not sure of the regulations on it though.

ETA: Thanks Weedwhacker. Good suggestion.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Imageshack is a looping hellstorm of holes... holes that lead to viruses... That's what happens when you have no maintenance team though and all you care about is bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I didn't have any problems. As for the pictures, nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nothing is going on after running some scans on my computer. Thanks not OP`s fault.
edit on 1/28/2011 by Connman because: This site should block this picture server

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

If you've been knocking out viruses for 25 years.... then surely you've googled information about Imageshack Viruses... dime a dozen...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru

If you've been knocking out viruses for 25 years.... then surely you've googled information about Imageshack Viruses... dime a dozen...

Your point is valid. imageshack is a travesty! I just didn't have any problems with it myself. I thought it was a little hasty to file a virus report on the thread just yet.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I will upload images to ats when I get back to office. I used imageshack because I dispatched emails to friends and family. I assure I'm not attempting anything malicious, just seeking truth like anyone else.

I am also an IT Manager and been in the business 20 years. I see nothing malicious with hosting my images elsewhere. But due to the requests I will start uploading to ats.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Agreed! Thank you for that comment... Didn't realize some paranoia would come from hosting the images at imageshack. Zomg!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Looks like two fighters. you dont think that its allowed for formation flying like that?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just looked, there are still quite a few up there. It was interesting this morning though, it looked like someone dropped a box of giant bar-b-que skewers. I also noted a couple planes that appeared to be at a similar altitude with contrails dissipating in a normal way behind them as they flew. Just seemed odd how the normal ones appeared out of place among all of the others.

Someone (70+ yr old & doesn't own a computer) asked me around noon what I thought of them. It was significant enough to get his attention even without having a clue what they were.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I use to live in SW Mo. And I have a friend back there and she keeps me updated on the Chemtrails. You seem to get them really bad anymore. Use to live in Goodman, around the Neosho area, and Joplin. She lives in Joplin. I am now in Oregon. I watch them here too. By the way. Yes, I clicked on the top one from image shack and I just about got that AV8 virus. Had to shut down my puter. Not being mean, just wanted to let you know that it just tried to get into my puter. It doesn't matter if you click on the cancel, it still gets into it. Had that one before. So the best thing I do is shut my puter down. Makes me so mad they do that.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

HEADS UP TO EVERYONE! WHEN TRYING TO ACCESS SOME OF THESE PICTURES, I HAD AN ATTEMPTED MALWARE INCIDENT.
IT WENT TO THE ADDRESS SHOWN, BUT STOPPED BEFORE SHOWING ANY PICTURES.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join