It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski's Feared "Global Awakening" Has Arrived

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i don't know if you ladies and gentlemen are getting this in the usa. it seems the people in cairo are demanding that the usa presence leave. this maybe has something to do with the aid package egypt has enjoyed for many years. if i am not mistaken around $1.5bn annually. could it be possible this this aid was never even sniffed at by the people on the ground? perhaps it kept the elite in luxury.
source of info has come from al jazeera, press tv, rttv and i heard it quickly mentioned on bbc before they quickly changed subject to football transfers.
is there any mention of this stateside?
regards f

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

LOL, are you kidding?

MSM would never report that.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

thanks for clearing up my suspicion. so what's the party line with regards to the msm psychic driving excercise?
btw nice suit.
f

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

thanks for clearing up my suspicion. so what's the party line with regards to the msm psychic driving excercise?
btw nice suit.
f

MSM reports anything related to psychics as a "giggle story". I think anything the CIA has a hand in will be officially discredited in the MSM. Like UFO's, which are always "giggle factor".

I wrote a piece on my blog about it, but the 'outrage' over the recent ESP experiments was mostly a MSM meme meant to jade the public. There isn't much outrage, other than the official disinfo people (the ones who are described as a "critic" of some sort.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

apologies bfft
i was having a dig at the repetition of the same old same old if you get me drift. btw thanks anyway for the info it is an area i researched eons ago. first book i read on the subject was journey into madness. absolute madness!
regards f

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Zbigniew Brezinski is a traitor, its is because of people like him that were in a fake war fighting a fake enemy that HE set up !
scum putting it mildly

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join