It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski's Feared "Global Awakening" Has Arrived

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
the is all the beginning

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

i have always seen the arab/muslim countries as a barrier against possible nwo coverage. these events could very well be manipulated to install more western friendly regimes. with speculation markets having a foothold in the global food supply one could say the strife was engineered when prices of food have rocketed in these countries.
in egypt the bakeries and bread production is/was under the control of the army. i have seen firsthand the fear when basics bread and clean water are controlled and dished out to the more affluent citizens whilst the ordinary joes look on in resignation. i am all for more freedoms for all peoples however i think these countries should proceed with caution as to who they jump in bed with.
f

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
these events could very well be manipulated to install more western friendly regimes.

Still think this could be the case too. I'll doubt there's any global awakening going on until I see this happening in western countries. Part of me still thinks that they're just trying to uproot powers in some of the mostly Muslim ones, but if it happens in one that isn't will start thinking about it.

Just seems too dodgy, and we already know we have Muslim obsessed leaders that have messed their way of life up for decades, and even defined the borders of some of these countries a long time ago. Won't be surprised if this spreads through the middle east then ends up in somewhere like Pakistan.

If that happens though it might make enough of us believe we can make it work, so if they're actually doing this they're playing with fire big time.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think some of you are brainwashed to believe that Muslims...are crazy people, hell bent on destroying the world. Give them a break already. If they chose to worship, whoever they chose to worship...then, so BE IT! Most of you have probably never even seen a 'muslim'...but those that are portrayed on t.v....nor have you talked to one. You're just spewing ignorance...and you need to cut it out.

No, i'm not a muslim....i'm not a christian...or a jew, zionists, shill, dis-info agent, blah-blah-blah, I'm one who cares about PEOPLE and their right to CHOSE!!! Now, if they so chose to worship a false god...then, that's on them.

Also, let me just add...muslims don't hate you for your freedoms....cuz you're just as bound as they are! That lingo was created by the Bush cartel/regime!!! And you sound like this, "Polly wanna cracker?"

The real disease in our society......are the rich WHITE MEN...aka Rockefeller...Bilderberg...the Royal Family...the Vatican...Wall Street Execs...Bankers....the list goes on and on. Those are the groups of people that wish to extinguish us 'useless eaters'. Muslims are hardly the problem!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I agree with your distain with the mixing of religion and politics. Which is why, as much as I could see citizens taking a stand here in the u.s., I would be hesitant in participating due to the chants of "God bless America" that I can realistically invasion taking place here. It would turn into some sort of religious battle here as well. At least from my vantage point, which is the deep south. It would truly have to be about common freedoms, respect and equality. I personally do not think we are there yet. We are to selfish to unite. Too many factions think their way is THE way. This only insures that we will continue to suffer divided!
edit on 29-1-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As long as the young want to serve as law enforcers and as professionals in the military. The elite has nothing to fear.

It doesn't matter if the people wake up at all, as long as the people who enforce the will of the elite never do.

You know: Serve my country and my flag. That is a dirty job and someone will always do it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The so-called "global financial crisis" was really just a planned re-distribution of wealth. Used to be just wars that were used to do that, now the elite have global corporations and the stock market.

But this time, looks like it backfired. Your quote bears repeating:

...a truly monumental worldwide rallying cry for freedom that threatens to immeasurably damage the agenda for one world government, but only if the successful revolutionaries can prevent themselves from being co-opted by a paranoid and desperate global elite.

S&F&

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

And as we all know...or should...at least...is this: LOVE....IS THE ONLY WAY. Now, once people realize what LOVE IS...then, we'll get somewhere as a people. LOVE has nothing to do with money, wealth, power, etc....it has everything to do with treating your neighbor....be it near or far....like you treat yourself.

I think it's beautiful to see people UNITE for a common cause. That's what LOVE is all about; being there for one another. When your neighbor falls...you pick him up....you don't step on him...just because he BELIEVES in something different. In the end, the only thing that will EVER MATTER....is LOVE!

God is love....ladies and gentlemen....and there is NO WAY around it! God is not in books, buildings, or other people telling you "God said"....HE's inside each and everyone of us! LOVE is there....you just have to dig deep to find HIM!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiejames

your statements regarding how we see muslims as crazy people are quite out of order. have you read the entire thread?
there is not one statement i can see that proves your point.
who on this thread is spewing ignorance?
i think you may be posting in the wrong thread.

regarding your following post, i disagree with your statement regarding god.
god is in everything including the dog earth i stepped in this morning.
f

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well I doubt this is to install a more Western friendly government, as Eqypt is already very accomodating to the West and Israel for that matter.

In fact, quite the opposite would be more likely, as the Muslim Brotherhood, a strong party in Eqypt has told its followers to join in the rioting. So they themselves could conceviabley grab power, which would not be in the Wests better interests, and would be a disaster to Israel in particular.

Also, someone mentioned the Sampson Option if Israel is attacked which is a supposed threat that Israel would launch its nukes on European and Arab capitals if Israel was ever to look close to falling as blackmail to help keep them safe, this has never been proven. I believe only one Israeli professor has ever spoken of it, no one from a position that would actually know of such a plan if one existed. Its highly doubtful a sampson option even exists.
edit on 29-1-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

i can see the diplomatic service working overtime at the mo. you raise a good point regarding the present/past friendly setup. as hosni has ruled for 30 odd years and has been very acommodating to the west, the point stands out that the populus wants a better way to live. the people are demanding more freedoms, cheaper food and an improvement in jobs prospects. a genuine democracy is needed not only in egypt but tunisia as well. the rub seems to be whos version of democracy will get the foothold. this could very well be the nail in the coffin for any true freedoms as influence from the west may render any solution superficial. a very difficult situation considering the culture and it's history. if on the other hand the brotherhood gain influence then the west will have to decide on an appropriate course of dialogue. imo the problem lies within finding a happy medium between the majority muslim mindset and a version of western democracy.
pressure will be brought down on the current egyptian regime from the eu, america and possibly many other countries with interests in the region.
i feel that israel will have a significant behind the scenes role in negotiations (by proxy) to satisfy any security issues that concern them.
very tricky.
f

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a generation ago there was Poland and Solidarity that spurred on a dozen or so 'color revolutions'...

too many to list, so youse guys look them up... the Rose, Orange revolutions, upheavals
come to mind... then all those nations from the former Yugoslavia areas

others include Lithuania, Slovenia.... etc etc
the North African uprisings are nothing unique... i guess its those that were left behind
after all those who could afford to migrate to Europe, England and France got out of the
hell holes they were in... those 'left behind' are finally fed up with the tyranny
and indulgent living of the dictators and eliteist leaders that supressed them.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

sadly i feel many dictators will get off scott free after jumping in bed with the emerging/already present superpower(s) who bought into african countries for mineral extraction. it seems to me a new global population control mechanism is emerging and it uses communist style control over the populus whilst the affluent are free to party. how far this spreads and that includes the west remains to be seen.
f

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Monumental worldwide rallying cry for freedom threatens to derail new world order agenda
Zbigniew Brzezinski’s much feared “global political awakening” is in full swing. Revolts in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia and other countries represent a truly monumental worldwide rallying cry for freedom that threatens to immeasurably damage the agenda for one world government, but only if the successful revolutionaries can prevent themselves from being co-opted by a paranoid and desperate global elite.

Revolution is not cheap, it takes money. Revolutionaries as a group are generally not creditworthy, so who pays them and who trained them in using the tactics of the 'color revolution', you know, the revolutions that replaced pro-Russia leaders with pro-US leaders in Serbia, Georgia, Ukraine, Lebanon and Kyrgyzstan.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I've been watching the news all morning and it seems to me that they are pushing Mohamed El Baradei to take the mantle of the leadership of this revolution. I don't know much about him other than he was the head of the IAEA, are you familiar with his past or present associations?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

books.google.co.uk...
seems he ran counter to the official party line regarding intel on saddam
f

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There's information I posted about Haas (head of the CFR) and ElBaradei (ex-IEAE chief and who is being touted as the hero of the Egyptian revolution) in this thread:.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

a generation ago there was Poland and Solidarity that spurred on a dozen or so 'color revolutions'...

too many to list, so youse guys look them up... the Rose, Orange revolutions, upheavals
come to mind... then all those nations from the former Yugoslavia areas
[...]
\

well...finally a familiar source that sees the 'color' revolution hand in this uprising...
(including Tunisia which is now last page news)

see link:
www.henrymakow.com...

Egypt is Another Soros "Color" Revolution
January 29, 2011

The turmoil in Egypt is another contrived, Illuminati backed "color" revolution designed to install puppets more subservient to their London-based masters. Over the last decade, we have seen such "revolutions" in Serbia, Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia and recent failed attempts in Burma, Iran and Thailand.
(more)

thanks, the link explains it a lot better than i can

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

www.henrymakow.com...

Egypt is Another Soros "Color" Revolution
January 29, 2011

The turmoil in Egypt is another contrived, Illuminati backed "color" revolution designed to install puppets more subservient to their London-based masters. Over the last decade, we have seen such "revolutions" in Serbia, Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia and recent failed attempts in Burma, Iran and Thailand.
(more)

St Udio,

Thank you! I have been following this story in Egypt ...well actually before it started.
I saw little red flags here and there, and everywhere.

Going to read right now.

I find it curious also the guy Soros has on his Corporation Board ElBaradei, is the chosen leader of
The Muslim Brotherhood. Hes a former UN stooge.

Go to the George Soros/Zbigniew Brzezinski Crisis Groups Website and you will see that the Egyptian clashes have hit surprisingly close to home for them. That's because none other than their own Mohamed ElBaradei, sitting on their board of trustees, is the self-proclaimed leader of the unrest unfolding across the streets of Cairo. The International Crisis Group's recent condemnation of ElBaradei's detention and admission of his membership amongst "the Group" is accompanied by calls for the government to stop using violence against the protesters.
www.activistpost.com...

edit on 31-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All this world wide political unreast is nothing another world war wont sort out.

Of course I dont believe that, but I wonder if any of TPTB are thinking that right now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join