It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinski's Feared "Global Awakening" Has Arrived

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Brzezinski's Feared "Global Awakening" Has Arrived

www.prisonplanet.com

Monumental worldwide rallying cry for freedom threatens to derail new world order agenda
Zbigniew Brzezinski’s much feared “global political awakening” is in full swing. Revolts in Egypt, Yemen, Tunisia and other countries represent a truly monumental worldwide rallying cry for freedom that threatens to immeasurably damage the agenda for one world government, but only if the successful revolutionaries can prevent themselves from being co-opted by a paranoid and desperate global elite.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Age of Enlightment has started !!
EXACTLY 2 YEARS from 2012 (21/12/2010) The Age of Enlightment is coming !!
2012: End of Time or End of A Time ?.... Most got it wrong
Predictions For 2011 - More Doom, Death, & Destruction

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well .. that prediction came to light
and it was about time ...

We are living in a corrupted unsustainable system that have been stealing their own people for decades and centuries

No army can confront a revolution
if they start shooting and killing their own .. its game over

2 government have fallen in less then 1 month .. thats is something unique
THE people now know they have the power to build a new better futur .. they took in their own hands the fate of all future generation

I beleive it can happen in the US to ... its boiling to that direction

are we to lazy in american to do that ?
did we also need an exemple ... NOW WE HAVE 2

proof that a revolution is working when we mass up against corrupted "officials"

do we agree that we need a change .. MORE EGUALITY
its all what we ask (we the people)

Article:

Reading the full extent of Brzezinski’s words in light of the
global revolts that we now see spreading like wildfire across the planet provides an astounding insight into how crucially important the outcome of this phase of modern history will be to the future geopolitical course of the world, and in turn the survival and growth of human freedom in general.

For the first time in human history almost all of humanity is politically activated, politically conscious and politically interactive… The resulting global political activism is generating a surge in the quest for personal dignity, cultural respect and economic opportunity in a world painfully scarred by memories of centuries-long alien colonial or imperial domination… The worldwide yearning for human dignity is the central challenge inherent in the phenomenon of global political awakening… That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing… The nearly universal access to radio, television and increasingly the Internet is creating a community of shared perceptions and envy that can be galvanized and channeled by demagogic political or religious passions. These energies transcend sovereign borders and pose a challenge both to existing states as well as to the existing global hierarchy, on top of which America still perches…

Link

edit on 1/28/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Theres a video on youtube where you hear him say it from his own mouth...I would add it for you but my ps3 won't allow me to link it so I thought I would give you a heads up in case you want to add it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to endorse the arrival of Brzezinski's worst fears, whatever they may be, because that sounds like a world I would want to live in.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tunisia Egypt
and now Yemen

Tens of Thousands Rally Against Saleh in Yemen

“Yemen is not like Tunisia,” Interior Minister Motahar Rashad al-Masri insisted today. But who exactly is he trying to convince? Surely it is not the tens of thousands of angry protesters on the streets of the capital today, demanding the ouster of President Ali Abdullah Saleh.

Indeed, while every nation is at least a little different from the others the stark similarities between the various dictatorships across Northern Africa and the Middle East are not lost on the populations of those nations, and the success Tunisia’s Jasmine Revolution has netted so far has sparked similar uprisings in Yemen, Morocco and Egypt, with other nations also seeing some early signs of unrest.

Things appear to be moving surprisingly fast, particularly in Yemen, where the first protests on Sunday sparked arrests and even bigger protests, and led President Saleh to promise that he wouldn’t run for an addition term in office, just as Tunisian President Ben Ali did shortly before being chased into exile.

The US gave a luke-warm reaction to the protests against Saleh, who they have been eagerly backing, saying that Yemenis have “the right to express themselves” but stopping far short even of the vague calls for “reform” they made in Egypt

Who will be the fourth, fifth and sixth country to follow ?

2011 will be remembered to be the "V year"

THE INDEPENDANCE OF HUMANKIND

coincidence again that 2012 is getting nearer ... there is no such coincidence

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
For who hath despised the day of small things?

Yep, right on track.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I believe that there are many here in the US who would stand up and revolt, as long as it won't interfere with their ability to update their Facebook status.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm all for people fighting for freedom but I think we should be cautious on the jubilation for we do not know what these regimes are going to be replaced with, sometimes it's better the devil you know than the one you don't. These countries have potential leaders waiting in the wings who are not too friendly towards the west and even if you may not agree with anything I say should we get a government in Egypt that's hostile to Israel things will not be good.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Brzezinski, speaking on how an awakend people creates unprecedented difficulty.

Here you go 2:22 into the speech.

I can only hope he has underestimated the people.
edit on 28-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I'm all for people fighting for freedom but I think we should be cautious on the jubilation for we do not know what these regimes are going to be replaced with, sometimes it's better the devil you know than the one you don't. These countries have potential leaders waiting in the wings who are not too friendly towards the west and even if you may not agree with anything I say should we get a government in Egypt that's hostile to Israel things will not be good.

thats hostile to Israel ?
i though Israel was hostile with its neighboors
Ben Ali, Mubarak and Bibi = all the same... (tyranical regime)
who dont care about human right

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You're missing my point, my point is war.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Brzezinski. yes. He's part of one of the two warring NWO subfactions (globalists with national sovereignty vs. globalists without). Neither is great, but his is the lesser of the evils. What I think people don't see is that we can use their internal battle to fight them as a whole. It's not a coincidence that with the CFR with the balance of power over the neocon/zionists at the moment, this is all happening at national levels. Heed this as a warning. Watson says it himself in the article:

As is routine whenever riots and revolutions suddenly appear as if out of nowhere, history warns us to not take what we see at face value, and to recall the numerous contrived “color revolutions” that have served little purpose other than to allow the IMF/World Bank global elite to overthrow a rogue power and seize the country via the backdoor through puppet regimes it subsequently installs.

That being said, I agree Brzezinski was probably lamenting it to a degree, but Watson seems to be placing disproportionate emphasis on that fact.

These people in the NWO aren't stupid, even though they might have some battles for power going on.They know how to use the internet as a tool as a means to their end. Just like PrisonPlanet does.

Just my two cents. But I don't trust any of them.

edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It would be awesome for the US to revolt against its evil masters. However, it is very hard to oust these peoples while they are delivering accurate missile fire on your position from drone aircraft. Why do you think that THEY have been spending so much on autonomous weaponry? So that a couple of them can kill us video game style while our military sits by, able to do nothing. Think about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think he's correct and I wonder how many people are taking notice of what's happening in Egypt. He stated that with the world's population now, it would be easier to annihilate them, than to control them. Something along those words.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I sure hope it doesnt happen in America. We need to fix the system as it is, not install new, equally corrupt politicians/leaders.

If you follow popular uprisings over the course of history, you will find the majority end in an overthrow, with the installation of a just as corrupt leadership if not worse than what came before it.

You honestly believe if people rise up in the USA, you will end up with somthing better and not a dictatorship/totalitarian state?

The NWO paranoia has always made me laugh. What makes you think a popular uprising against the current administration would not be orchastrated by the so-called NWO itself anyways?

The democracy needs to be fixed, not overthrown.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by molonlabe33
It would be awesome for the US to revolt against its evil masters. However, it is very hard to oust these peoples while they are delivering accurate missile fire on your position from drone aircraft. Why do you think that THEY have been spending so much on autonomous weaponry? So that a couple of them can kill us video game style while our military sits by, able to do nothing. Think about it.

Who do you propose will oversee this revolt? How do you propose this person will not take power him or herself? Why do you not assume that the NWO if you believe in such things would not be the ones orchestrating this takeover?

The vast majority of government overthrows in the world end up with just as bad or worse an administration as what proceeded it.

Again, we need to fix the democracy, not scrap it.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
What makes you think a popular uprising against the current administration would not be orchastrated by the so-called NWO itself anyways?

Bingo. And exactly why I don't trust anyone or anything (nothing do to with paranoia, but more suspicion), especially if they're working too hard to convince me. The people who want or support a new world order in one are everywhere, literally. And many are doing it unknowingly.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

the two warring NWO subfactions (globalists with national sovereignty vs. globalists without)

Globalist internal issues. Hmmm.

Is there anything solid you see that supports this notion you present, of warring NWO factions?

JR

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It will all mean nothing to me until the West follows suit.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Ben81

It will all mean nothing to me until the West follows suit.

What WILL it mean to you if the West follows suit? What do you propose be done?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join