It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion, Blamed for 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is tragic, the Original Poster has always been one of my favorite members...but now that he has spilled the truth on 9-11, it's safe to say he will never know a minute's peace again, he will be hunted like a dog to the ends of the earth, pursued with a gusto and venom not even awarded Bin Laden.

I myself am hastily packing up a few things and getting ready to vacate and head to ground. Anyone who has read this thread is destined for an 'accident'.

I always knew my love of this site would end up with me getting in serious trouble and regretting it.

Looks like I will be sleeping by day now and only coming out at night, having to keep my head down, look over my shoulder, and never risk contacting anyone I know or love again.

Thanks everyone, it's been great while the fun lasted. I think we all knew we were taking a chance, and had to find out the hard way.

I am still in shock that Snoop Dog was behind all this! I bet that's really going to tick off P. Diddy!

Peace out.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
o0o0ooh diddy done did it now

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
This can't be real, can it?

100 zillions of dollars??????? Rodney King, um, er, really?

I've been around ATS for nearly five years and have seen some odd things, but nothing as odd as this that I can remember. To boot, the story says the judge is actually going to hear this case? WTF? How could any sane judge let this happen?

That's the thing...SANE judge is the key words here. Appears that this woman, no matter how entertaining her accusations are, has a reality that differs from the reality she is stuck in. No idea what motivated this judge to actually try this case, but something is up. Maybe it's the idea of meeting a celebrity, or meeting someone that is not from this "reality".

Seems a waste of the court's time and money...Then again, this could be written off as entertainment...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Imagine if it turned out that she was telling the truth.

S + F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
P Diddy did not hit the pentagon

he flew over

ha

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What i want to know is has anyone checked out his alibi for 9/11?
Like where WAS he that day?
This couldnt be a CIA distraction for a black ops somewhere sensitive could it?
Say finding out the price of rice in China?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join