It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Movie Now Out Detailing HAARP'S Planned Staged Rapture and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Watch this movie!!!! : www.imdb.com...

Just watched it last night and whoa!!!!

Stinks of a thread I read yesterday that I can not now find regarding HAARP's plan to stage a "Rapture". The words "New World Order" right in the movie!!!!!

Everyone on Earth not holding a portable light source disappears in an instant and a few survivors struggle to survive in the ever growing darkness. Totally freaked me out after reading the thread yesterday.

Can someone please add the thread so I can edit and add it here: (?)

edit on 28-1-2011 by VocalHero because: TITLE CHANGE

edit on 28-1-2011 by Gazrok because: No all caps in thread titles.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Its just a movie and not a true story.
It is not a detailed plan,it might make a good movie but its just that.....a movie.
Sorry to rain on the parade.

For the record it looks like a movie I might like if the acting is good.
edit on 28-1-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Don't fear it mate, else it'll rule you. It is just a movie, whether a story made up for fun or in fact one to conjure up such a reality with the power of collective human thought, is anyone's guess. Nothing to fear about though.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VocalHero

DUDE! I have that movie on On Demand and have been wanting to watch it since I saw the trailer. But I don't have $3.99
Credit Card that is. I'll watch it now. Is it the movie about the whole city that vanishes because of the darkness? (saw the trailer)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

It was quite good actually!
Oh, and... I know its just a movie, just freaked me out a bit after reading that thread yesterday. One of those... wait a second.... "i was just thinking about that and now im seeing it" moments
edit on 28-1-2011 by VocalHero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

No fear here. just kinda woke me up when I saw the words "New World Order" scrawled on the wall of the Taven in the movie after reading the threat yesterday.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

One in the same. BTW... On Demand puts the charge on your cable bill. I know... I work for Shaw Cable. lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi,

I`d like to put in my 2 cents because I actually saw the movie without any preconceived knowledge of any kind regarding its content. Before I delve into that particular content, read the movie description from Imdb:

When a massive power outage plunges the city of Detroit into total darkness, a disparate group of individuals find themselves alone. The entire city's population has vanished into thin air, leaving behind heaps of empty clothing, abandoned cars and lengthening shadows. Soon the daylight begins to disappear completely, and as the survivors gather in an abandoned tavern, they realize the darkness is out to get them, and only their rapidly diminishing light sources can keep them safe.

Now, where does it mention NWO, HAARP or blue beam or any other type of scenario of such? I don't see the relevant link to be honest.

As for the movie, one word: RUBBISH! I have never seen such a poorly scripted, acted and directed movie. It starts off with an intruiging old picture in a book showing Kroatoan engraved in a wall. Nothing much has been revealed on those Kroatoans along the movie either. Also, if this was a description of government implication, how do you explain the old picture that clearly dating back from the 16 or 17 hundreds?

Anyways, the concept was flaud. Everybody disappeared and only their clothes are left. Honestly, nothing scary or majorly scary here. If the walls were filled in blood with people's eyeballs glued onto it, that would make a much scarier movie. So, everybody's gone yet a few are left. Why them? No one knows, they don't and the movie will certainly not tell you either.

The whole concept is based on shadows that are shaped like humans and once you get out of reach of a light source, you're history BUT your clothes aren't. No real clue is left as to where these vanished souls are going or why. As the movie went on, they started to stack up on firearms so I thought: YES, this movie is based on the Alan Wake video game... you know, the one where Alan Wake is alone in the dark and has to fight off some evil shadows by casting a light on them which makes them vulnurable and then just shoot the heck out of them. That would've been too great. Instead, those shadows just move back when you shine a light towards them, riggghhht...

The firearms come into paly only to be used in human-to-human interaction. Guy runs ino a bar and kid holds shotgun to his face to protect his territory. In a world of vanishing people it doesn't make sense to have them point guns at each other when they don't know what the hell is going on and are just a few against the dark.

So no shooting, no killing off the demons, no goddamn clue as to where that friggin' movie was headed. Now please, DO NOT READ THIS PART if you still want to watch the movie as I will disclose its VERY VERY ooooh my LORRRRDDDD, VERRRRY stupid ending.

For one, a group of about 5 people are left to survive. Ultimately, they all vanished except for one little boy (11-12 years old). The beginning of the movie shows a little girl (6-7 years old) on her own in the darkness but no further referrence to her until she just shows up again at the end of the movie. Apparently what partially saved her all that time were the tiny tiny lights in the back of her shoes as she walks which is totally stupid as a light from fluorescent devices doesn't repeal those shadows... Again a random mentioning of kroatoan engraved in a wall in the city...

So there they are, both kids left over to replenish the world (quite sick). It`s now day going into night (as the days have shortened very fast) and they see a police horse on the street so they figure, no electricity... let's hop on the horse and just gallop out of here with one light on the girl's head to shine in front of her. The kid in the back might as well vanish since he was in total darkness.

THE END... WHAT? Are you friggin' kidding me? I spend close to two hours watching this horror, and by horror I mean really laim ass piece of junk?

So to all those who say that it's great... have you paid attention to the content of the movie or were you all stoned out of your minds when you watched it???

Thanks
edit on 29-1-2011 by pipconvert because: Are you for real?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pipconvert

First of all, your opinion of the movie is your own and holds no relevance in this thread.

Second... regarding your statement :

"Now, where does it mention NWO, HAARP or blue beam or any other type of scenario of such? I don't see the relevant link to be honest."

... you obviously didn't actually watch the movie. The words "NEW WORLD ORDER" appear directly on the screen!!! They are scrawled on the walls of the tavern!

regarding the previous stream that i mentioned... the rapture that was hypothesized in the thread via HAARP and Project Blue Beam, mirrors the people in the movie dissappearing. Its a hypothesis. No need to insult.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Watching it now...

movie25.com...

BTW dont click the big red WATCH NOW thingy...
Just click on any of the watch full thingy's under it

edit on 4-2-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

Just finished watching it... umm... 3/10

edit on 4-2-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I hate to be that girl.... but I saw the clip, and all I was thinking was, if all they can use both the sun and artificial light sources to stay alive.... why not go to a store and get some batteries? Flashlights? Or was it just me?

Nah, j/k.. (kind of), it looks like it might be quite good, but until I see the whole thing, I cant really add to much. Thanks for the info, I think I might check it out later.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

If you watch it you will find out why that doesn't quite cut it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I really have to thank you for this thread, OP. This really helped me figure out A LOT. Here's my thread about Project Blue Beam and the Shadow People. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I should add that you should watch the movie, Signs, as it describes in a nutshell what I'm getting at in the thread. Shadowy aliens that are always just out of sight... just drug induced hallucinations as part of a massive PSYOP during 12-21-12.

Edit to add:
I read your thread a while ago and never wrote a response, thought I'd correct that.

edit on 17-2-2011 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I watched this movie @ Movies10.biz

Rate of this movie is 4/10

top topics

join