It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

wikiislam.net...

I'll keep sourcing from biased and un-biased sources.
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Calling people moron's on this web site is not tolerated,
Try to refrain from name calling in your posts and your point of view will be much better received by others.
just saying.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

OK....

What a load of

hateful drivel

No point playing this game really is there?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Have fun with that. The birth of Eurabia.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

Yes, just shows that organised religion is one of the most deceptive, controlling ideas ever created by humans.

If only people would be honest and say "We don't know what the source of creation is, let's try and find out"

We all know we are altruistic animals, why can't we get along without the nonsense. Scientists don't buy this nonsense without evidence, yet the majority fail to see the scientist's logic. I find this narrow-minded.

Faith is the most overrated human virtue. (Blind faith that is)

The sooner people learn to believe because of reason rather than believing because it makes them feel good, the sooner we progress as a society. The sooner we drop the monetary system and develop a technological resource based economy, the better.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thanks, its getting really bad here but there are projections for other Countries too not just Britain!!

You are right though... it seems they won't stop until their Ideologies have succeeded.... these are scary times indeed... this projection isnt what i was thinking.... its just way too many..... across the globe.

I'm seeing more and more of this Burqa wearing women and the Muslim men in their dress.... especially on Fridays....

im 33 yrs old born in glasgow then moved to england wen i was 7,untill that point (apart from tv) i had not seen a black man.now 20 odd yrs later ive seen in the midlands (uk) very quickly being consumed by immigrants all shops especialy the british fish n chip shop has sadly now become a thing of the past.I myself have been personally verbally abused by young asians because i like wearing my t-shirt with the british flag on it,also where i live (coventry)ive even seen 200 yr old churches beaing run by muslims,for god sake a few doors down the street is a mosque recently built..funny how how the pub next door to it quickly got shut down and im seeing this on a daily basis....i agree we brits are beaing outbread FACT

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well there you again talking total sense!

If we could wake up tomorrow in a world completely free of organised religion in all its forms that would be perfect. But that is not going to happen in our lifetimes so surely the best thing would be a live and let live approach.
I know many many muslims and can assure you this is the stance the majority of these people take. To single a whole one third (?) of the worlds population as a 'menace' is simply dividing and conquering ourselves. No PTB needed here with that kind of thinking.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I lived in Cov for a while. Certainly didnt seem to be overun with muslims when I lived there. Seemed more like a huge National front enclave to me. Couldnt wait to get away.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Corporate media at it again. Another concerted effort.

Have to wonder who coordinates this stuff, whos behind the media?

ATS motto: "deny ignorance".

American Muslim population projected to double by 2030

Canadian Muslim population to reach 6.5 per cent of population by 2030

Now heres someone living up to the motto. ATS member at heart?

Muslims to remain small U.S. minority

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Calling people moron's on this web site is not tolerated, Try to refrain from name calling in your posts and your point of view will be much better received by others. just saying. PEACE,

When people behave like nazis and advocate genocide I find it hard to say oh well done ! Have a cookie .
Calling someone a moron is nothing compared to the amount of offense that these users are causing TO A WHOLE RACE is it not ?
just saying PEACE .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Again, as i've said before, the majority of people concerned with Islam are not racist, xenophobic, nihilistic or afraid of new culture. They just have a concern with Islam, and there is an abundant ammount of evidence and a history of pain and suffering to back up their concerns and even fears.

Sorry you have no facts top back up this allegation. I would love to believe your allegation. The british are a wonderful people who can actually teach the Americans a thing or two about multiculturalism. However you have no proof as to your allegation. It may be the majority who are particularly racist and or xenophobic against Islam.

I certainly do not wish to live in an Islamic country. I actually hate a lot of things about the Koran but the moslems that I know do not adhere to all of the writings. My beef is with the fundamentalists be they Xtian or moslem.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

When people behave like nazis and advocate genocide I find it hard to say oh well done ! Have a cookie.

Honestly i am happy to say infront of the Mods that words that you spout make me sick. Who advocated genocide in this thread, who acted like a Nazi?

This is slander of the worst kind.

Any mods watching this thread? Manners and decorum?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Why did you re-post that?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

firefox double posts!
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry I tried to post something and got it wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
awake and aware your user name is hilarious LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Please I beg you write a blog or a book so I can learn how to be " awake and aware " like you . LMAO
This thread is ridiculous Im out of here enjoy talking to yourself .

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
awake and aware your user name is hilarious LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Please I beg you write a blog or a book so I can learn how to be " awake and aware " like you . LMAO
This thread is ridiculous Im out of here enjoy talking to yourself .

Don't forget to shut the door behind you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

As with most of the ones i comment on I always side with the Op, Islam is a aggressive religion and it does my head in when I walk through my town center and have nothing but Muslim talking in their native language dressed in Ninja costumes, I'm very tired of it and I wish the Muslim element of this country would just vanish.
And i wish ud f off to the BNP forum you POS.

First off, thanks for the chuckle.

Second, what I said was my opinion and i'm entitled to it, theres no need to use profanity on this website, my post probably didn't get deleted because it's relevent to the topic and i'm entitled to my freedom of speech when voicing out about Islam. If Islam took over, i'd be stoned to death for it, go figure.

Thirdly, I never called for the extermination of an entire race, Islam is not a race it's a religion. They are free to practice whatever they want but I don't like how this country is full of them. I'm not racist at all.

Lastly, learn how to use the Quote button, there's no need to copy and paste.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

WHO does the earth belong too ?
YOU are free to travel as you please .

Too bad Muslim countries don't believe that. In fact... one has a city I'm not allowed to step foot in without belonging to the local religion. I think it's telling that indigenous Christians are treated far worse in Muslim countries than immigrantt Muslims in the west.

I'm not a religious, I just call it like I see it.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join