It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I hope most don't buy the crap you are spilling..
Most of those "so called" religious deaths were in WAR ZONES..
It;s WAR, not religion..

Please don't talk nonsense, this is happening worldwide; inside and outside of Warzones, In Pakistan, in Palestine, in Egypt. Many Islamic Militia groups take responsibility, there is evidence of this.

Extremist militant cults exist worldwide, their victims are not just collateral damage of the Wars. How dare you spread such ignorance, read the news, read the papers, watch videos. Just a little bit of study can stop you spreading such nonseense.
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think most on ATS are pretty smart and see what you are doing..
The rest, well it doesn't really matter..

I know what's happening in the ME has brought a few out in force..
I hope others realise the same thing..

Carry on, it's been fun..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Extremist militant cults exist worldwide, their victims are not just collateral damage of the Wars. How dare you spread such ignorance, read the news, read the papers, watch videos. Just a little bit of study can stop you spreading such nonseense.

And yet the mighty US christian army has killed far more that any muslim force..

Peace to you..
I'm bored with this missleading topic

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yes, the New World Order plan is to turn indigenous Europeans against Muslims. They'll benefit infinitely from such a conflict.

However, it's extremely sad to see so few people in this thread care about the displacement of native peoples and cultures. If it were a brown tribe in the Amazon, this kind of population replacement would be a bad thing right?! But because it's just white Europeans it's no big deal.

There's no greater racism than denying a people even exist.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I still can't believe you exused the victims of Islamic militia groups as being nothing more than collateral damage of Wars.

Part of the reason we went to war (other than oil) was to stop extremist cults forming and causing pain and suffering to the people in the country, especially when the cults claim to be doing the work of "GOD"

And you state that we are the ignorant people "spilling" nonsense and ignorance?

I just hope you can sleep well at night with what you say.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

All of the MSM is fabricated to keep the fools that will not look further than an easy source for their daily intake of so called news happy.

We have been lied to for years about a lot of different things, thank you CERN for the invention of the internet as it has enabled us to comunicate freely about various different subjects & has also given us a foot up onto the next level of thought/consciousness/living.

Im sure that the taking down of the internets free speach & thought would be one of the first things that would happen should Islam become the leading religon on the planet. This is a hard thread to get into as is the same with politics, these are touchy subjects that statistics on can not be trusted.

It has been & will be proved again & again that Islam is not a peaceful relgion or a sexualy equal religion either, if one in eleven Muslims sympathize with the hardcore extremeist say the MSM then that probably means that it is more like one in six. I have Muslim friends as I have friends of other faiths & backgrounds all over our country & also in other countries. A lot of the times my friends will say it is the minority spoiling it for the majority, I'm affraid that it is the minority that are blind to what is happening or are just ignorant.

Lets face it people there is a war going on, there has been for years & I'm sure that the crusades stirred up a lot of hatered & planted seeds that have grown for a long time. Even just on the subconscious level if a race has been known to & there is plenty of historical proof that, that race or religon were realy bad towards your ancestors you would not hold dear to that peoples belifes, laws or religons would you.

As with the NWO, Illuminati, Masonic lodges & Islam they all fit into the category of wanting world dominance, but so does Christianity. We send missionaries all over the world to help but whilst they are helping they also put a religon over to people. We are still trying to dictate that Christianity is the right religon & that our ways are the best & most trusted.

I think that untill we lift all the constraints of religons & belifes we can never progress as a whole to the next level of life & thought. We need to come toghether as a whole to move in one direction towards one common goal. We need to bring down or at least get it into the MSM about the shady secret societies, the NWO etc ect & we need to act fast before these people (if we can call mass murderers people) finaly bring the whole house of cards crashing down.

Be you Muslim, Christian, Rastafairian, Pagan or whatever it is time to hug a brother, hug a sister of the still equal human race. Spread a little love & as much knowledge as we can for there are dark times ahead with any amount of possibilities for the near future. Is it not best to unite as much as we can & to make something of the earth whilst it is still hospitible for the next 100 years.

There will always be people wanting to control another people but we can be the people that try to clear the divides & try to unite. If faith is your backbone, your strength then so be it, just dont try push it onto me or my children, let them decide which way to go & what to beleive with non predjudice and educated opinions.

Peace, love & harmony to all

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I hope most don't buy the crap you are spilling..

Too bad you call truth 'crap' ... the PC police did a good job brainwashing you.

Most of those "so called" religious deaths were in WAR ZONES..

Um .. no. But even those that are in war zones are still deaths due to the religion. Strapping on a suicide vest full of ball bearings and going out to detonate it in a crowd of children .. that isn't a duty of war .. that's their twisted religious call to duty. It's two different things.

It;s WAR, not religion..

You still don't get it. The Muslim religion is at war with anyone who isn't Muslim.
Study the history. Look at the terrorist attacks.

Therefore it is fine for me to ask how many muslims were killed in the same WAR zone in the same period

Um .. no. It's still irrelevant.
Deaths due to war are different from deaths inflicted due to religious 'call of duty' by muslims.

More from the list ... (note .. these are not due to 'war' ... but due to the Muslim war against nonbelievers)

A Buddhist monk and three others are injured by a Mujahideen bomb blast while collecting alms; Boko Haram extremists fire on a school, killing a guard; A vicious al-Qaeda ambushon a post office vehicle leaves five people dead; Nine Buddhists returning from a hunting trip are blown to smithereens by Muslim bombers; A policeman is machine-gunned to death by Islamic militants; Two civilians are taken down by a suicide bomber on a passenger bus; A fortune teller is shot in the head by fundamentalists; Children are among the victims when Muslims attack a Christian village, hacking sixteen to death and burning their homes; A young French aid worker and his friend are kidnapped from a restaurant and murdered by al-Qaeda; etc etc

edit on 1/29/2011 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

And yet the mighty US christian army has killed far more that any muslim force..

More nonsense and lies.

America along with other members of the UN act on a secular basis. They do not go to War in the name of a God. There is social and political reasons, this is not a Holy war.

Many of the congress may admit to having a belief in religion, but they do not act on that belief.

You you knew anything about America you would know about the the 1st Amendment puts a "Wall of Separation" between church and state.

Keep spreading your nonsense and retain your smug attitude, i'm sure you'll get far.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
Ever notice that the vast majority of children born to immigrants are much more "socially acclimated" to the local culture?

Lol, you have to be kidding me. Either you're just ignorant or dishonest. Muslim kids are the problem, the parents who are *usually* older are the ones I've found to be the "peaceful" ones while the kids and young men are the big problem.

Like in Norway...

(English sub-titles)

And what's the problem with 5.5 million Muslims?

...The fact that they're becoming more and more radicalized as you can see in the second video. The voices of the true moderates are being buried while the radicals grow.

Once the majority becomes Muslim, the majority will vote for the party they feel is best. That's how you'll get screwed out of your country.

Now I suggest you take off your rose tinted politically correct sun glasses and take a real look around you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here's the thing....

Almost all of you are arguing over:
- Whether Islam is good or evil
- Whether Muslims are victims or instigators in a grand conspiracy

But whatever the answer to either of the above, the truth is that the indigenous people of Europe - some nations more than others - are being displaced by Muslims through birth and immigration. That's not up for dispute - it's fact! Anyone with eyes or ears in England knows.

Point is, I don't care whether Muslims are good or Muslims are bad. Even if Islam were a religion of enlightened saints I wouldn't want England Islamified! Why? Because I hate Muslims unconditionally? Because I'm racist? Far from it - it's because I believe every single people and culture in the world deserves a homeland of its own. In that sense, I'm the non-racist, whilst those indifferent to the replacement of European peoples are deeply racist. And just because you yourself might be European, doesn't make you non-racist for supporting the eradication of your own kin.

I will fight to defend Muslims from manipulation by the Establishment, but I will not celebrate the replacement of my own folk or culture.
edit on 29/1/2011 by Cythraul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Totally agree.

While i respect someone's right to practice religion, it can't be exused if that religion is fundamentally extreme. Religion has the right to be respected, but within reason.

It's not just the English people i fear for, it's the children of those Muslims. There is far more pressure in the Muslim community to commit to faith than say your average Christian english family. Family's might disown a child who refuses to be pious.

In many states in the Middle East, apostasy is punishable by death. Can't they see their religion is causing needless harm and suffering, they don't realise because they think Allah is the "greater good".

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is yet another board where we discuss the Muslim faith.

As with most of the ones i comment on I always side with the Op, Islam is a aggressive religion and it does my head in when I walk through my town center and have nothing but Muslim talking in their native language dressed in Ninja costumes, I'm very tired of it and I wish the Muslim element of this country would just vanish.

I will never be converted and I wait for the day when people in the UK rise up and just start popping them off left right and center. It will be totally 100% their fault and Islams fault.

Now, I await the sympathizers replies and will chuckle when I read them and ignore them so don't bother, Islam is a problem in the UK and it must be stopped.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Outrageous claims again, linking people who disagree with Islam as BnP followers.

When will you stop with the ad hominems? When will you learn?

We are not racist, we are not xenophobes. We respect multiculterism. Britain is known for it's tolerance and acceptance (we do have a minority of idiots - (BnP and EDL for example)

We don't appreciate censorship of free democratic society. Freedom of expression and freedom of speech should be allowed. Freedom of expression means the right to practice a religion and the right to voice your opinion if you disagree with it.

This means if we have a problem with a religion, we are allowed to voice our opinion - This does not make us racist or afraid of new culture.

Islam is extremely fascist in it's doctrine, if you want me to source a few passages to back up my argument, i am more than happy to do so.

It's quite easy to stereotype ALL english people as being racist because they disagree with the ethics and values of Islam. I thought you'd have a bit more intelligence than to do so.

Please think before you right because people will respond to your irrational slander.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by FlyersFan

Coudn't agree more. Muhammed was a advocater of paedophilia. Old men are still marrying very young children in Eastern countries run by Islam. This cult is a direct threat the stability of civilisation.

Muhammed - The Paedophile

The only way to stop this cult is to make people aware of it's content and preaching.

Well this really shows your true colours.

This tired old argument is trotted out by desperate bigots all of the time.
These ridiculous sources are used by desperate bigots all of the time.
The same shocking rhetoric is used by desperate bigots all of the time.

I suppose sometimes a spade really is a spade.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Look at all those evil muslims out on the streets in Tunisia and Egypt calling for freedom democracy and justice demonstrating to bring down tyranny.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
IT makes a MOCKERY of this forum when somone gets banned for having the word bong in their username but someone who calls for ethnic cleansing in MY country does not even get their post deleted .

I'm very tired of it and I wish the Muslim element of this country would just vanish.
You sound like Adolf Hitler talking about jews .
How moronic, you are a joke and im embarassed that you are my fellow human being .
To the mods
Do you condone users on ats who call for the extermination of a whole race ?
Or are you too busy searching for users with bong in their name ??????????

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

islam-watch.org?

Really?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

You sound like Adolf Hitler talking about jews

Not at all, Most of us hate fascism and nazism. Most of us hate the way Hitler indoctrinated the children of his country and others. (The Hitler-Youth)

Again, as i've said before, the majority of people concerned with Islam are not racist, xenophobic, nihilistic or afraid of new culture. They just have a concern with Islam, and there is an abundant ammount of evidence and a history of pain and suffering to back up their concerns and even fears.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join