It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Most Muslims in the UK are just your average folk.

They call themselves Muslims but dont really go to Mosque of a Friday, they still eat Pork, they still smoke and drink alocohol.

I estimate that not even 1% of muslims in the UK are proper serious muslims.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

a cancer on freedom of expression; anyone for Muhammed sattire? Don't think so.

Soon we will be a majority of obedient gullible drones. Star for you anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by lnr42
Nice sources...the daily fail and thereligionofpeace.com.

Sweetie .... prove the list of terrorist attacks wrong. You may hate 'the religion of peace' website, but the FACTS are true. Those are Islamic terrorist attacks around the world. It's NOT a peaceful religion. It never has been. It spread at the point of a blood soaked sword .. destroying ancient and fibrant civilizations .. enslaving people .. mass murdering people ... all in the name of a false god invented by a mass murdering thief and liar. The list of attacks is deadly accurate. Learn to accept the truth when it is in front of you.

Sweetie, prove they were all terrorist attacks committed by Muslims..
Better yet, give us a list of muslims killed for the same period, sweetie..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
I have studied the QuRan, i find the preaching to be immoral.

Definately. It's immoral and unbelievable. It's full of contradictions and errors. Muhammad (a proven mass murdering thief and liar) invented a cult by stealing bits and pieces from the Christians, the Jews, and the Pagans. He tossed it togther with a bunch of his own misogynistic sexcapades and told the sheeple that he had a direct connection to God.
they bought it. The men became his murdering minions and the women were brought lower than the farm animals. The cult is completely incompatible with modern humanity and freedom. (not to mention incompatible with intelligent thought)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Those are people with vague faith, their beliefs are inconsistent. willing to follow some codes of ethics in the name of Allah, but not others. At least the extremists are consistent with their beleifs.

Extremists are fundamental because the QuRan is extremely fundamental. Please i urge, read some of the passages. Most are NOT open to interpretation, it's obvious discrimination of non-believers or people who choose to think freely.

The moderates appease the extremists because they have not read it properly. They believe the extremists are misinterpretting the scripts - they are not.

I see very little "moderate" Muslims standing up and condemning the actions of the extremists, this is because want the same as the extremists, for everyone to be a Muslim, to convert the world.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
The Daily Mail is widely known to be right wing propoganda publication.

More 'attacking the messenger distraction', because you cannot dispute the facts!

- and any news source that leftist don't agree with is 'right wing propaganda' - the Mail is a perfectly respectable and mainstreambritish paper with right of centre editorials!

Those statistics were compiled by the Pew research org,

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Can i just add, i just watched a documentry on the Quran.

When Muhammed (apparently received a message from god) he didnt write it down, he preached it, nobody wrote it down, they simply memorised it.

When Muhammed died, only those who memorised his teachings knew how to live, when they began to die, they then decided to write it down.

Get this...

This was 20 years after muhammed died.

So they went around asking all of the elders what they remember about muhammeds message (20 years after he died) And wrote it down, and there, the quran was created.

And people say the bible is unreliable, how on earth can you call the quran reliable? Its a book full of messages from different elders who had rememberd what muhammed had told them 20 years after he died.

You try and remember a book word for word 20 years after you read it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Coudn't agree more. Muhammed was a advocater of paedophilia. Old men are still marrying very young children in Eastern countries run by Islam. This cult is a direct threat the stability of civilisation.

Muhammed - The Paedophile

The only way to stop this cult is to make people aware of it's content and preaching.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Just because the Quran is very much un-alterred or un-edited does not mean it is more reliable or more truthful.

At least Christianity has demoniations which have adapted, they have disregarded immoral preachings or philosophy. If Allah/Muhammed was so great, they would have actively condemned child abuse and the discriminating of people with other beliefs. Unfortunately this is not the case. The preaching is immoral.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
prove they were all terrorist attacks committed by Muslims..

Denial denial denial. The list is accurate. Those are muslims who killed because of their religion. They killed those who don't believe like them. They killed those who stood in the way of their hard core Muslim religion running things the way they want. Those were MUSLIMS killing because of Islam, because of their twisted sense of relgious duty. Every last one. The list was compiled from international news sources. It's the truth. Learn to deal with it.

The last two months .. the list again

Hmmm ... 9 buddhists blown up on a bus by Muslims; a church guard murdered by a muslim gunman; 17 year old muslim girl murdered by her family for falling in love with the 'wrong' man; Sunni suicide bombers .. sunni suicide bombers .. sunni suicide bombers .. Mujahideen detonate a car bomb killing civilians ... Taliban bomb kills child and three civilians ... Taliban roadside bomb kills 13 children and seven adult civilians ... Four men are brutally executed by Tehreek-e-Taliban; Sixty-six innocents are cut down by a religious radical with a ball-bearing packed suicide vest; .... etc etc

Yeah .... prove those aren't Muslims murdering out of 'religious duty' ... Good luck with that. :shk:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Just because the Quran is very much un-alterred or un-edited does not mean it is more reliable or more truthful.

At least Christianity has demoniations which have adapted, they have disregarded immoral preachings or philosophy. If Allah/Muhammed was so great, they would have actively condemned child abuse and the discriminating of people with other beliefs. Unfortunately this is not the case. The preaching is immoral.

Im not supporting the Quran at all, my post was actually calling the Quran unreliable, and i think it was heavily editied.

How can 80 year old elders remember what muhammed had told them 20 years after he died?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

prove they were all terrorist attacks committed by Muslims..

Denial denial denial. The list is accurate. Those are muslims who killed because of their religion. They killed those who don't believe like them. They killed those who stood in the way of their hard core Muslim religion running things the way they want. Those were MUSLIMS killing because of Islam, because of their twisted sense of relgious duty. Every last one. The list was compiled from international news sources. It's the truth. Learn to deal with it.

The last two months .. the list again

Hmmm ... 9 buddhists blown up on a bus by Muslims; a church guard murdered by a muslim gunman; 17 year old muslim girl murdered by her family for falling in love with the 'wrong' man; Sunni suicide bombers .. sunni suicide bombers .. sunni suicide bombers .. Mujahideen detonate a car bomb killing civilians ... Taliban bomb kills child and three civilians ... Taliban roadside bomb kills 13 children and seven adult civilians ... Four men are brutally executed by Tehreek-e-Taliban; Sixty-six innocents are cut down by a religious radical with a ball-bearing packed suicide vest; .... etc etc

Yeah .... prove those aren't Muslims murdering out of 'religious duty' ... Good luck with that. :shk:

OK, lets accept they are all true..
My other question was, how many muslims were killed in the same period..
Strange that you ignore that part, well I guess not really strange...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I estimate that not even 1% of muslims in the UK are proper serious muslims.

You might want to reevaluate that position.
Here .. re-read these articles ... get back to us.

1 in 11 British Muslims backs suicide bombers
CBS News - Many British Muslims Put Islam First

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Im not supporting the Quran at all, my post was actually calling the Quran unreliable, and i think it was heavily editied.

How can 80 year old elders remember what muhammed had told them 20 years after he died?

Mate, 90% of muslims don't even know what the Quran says because they don't read arabic..
These clowns saying different and that the worlds muslims are following the quran simply fail to mention that fact..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Civil Unrest has already begun in England, if immigration numbers are not controlled things will get very very ugly.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Irrelevant. People who were killed or died during those same time frames from other things (bank robbery gone bad .. car accidents ... whatever ... etc) doesn't matter because those are not religiously motivated. The list of attacks states those that ARE religiously motivated. It's not a small list. It was posted in response to the question .. just how many islamic terrorist attacks have taken place anyways ... and the answer is - bunches. The reason is ... many in the cult believe it's their religious duty. The cause of that reasoning ... Muhamad and Islam.

Strange that you claim i'm ignoring your deflection. Well .. I guess not really strange ...

Fact is that the number of dead at that time period from other things doesn't matter.
It's irrelevant. It doesn't speak to the number of religiously motivated terrorist attacks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Odd figures..
No actual facts of how many or where they were polled..
I can make up figures too if you'd like..
Or would I need PROOF.??

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Irrelevant. People who were killed or died during those same time frames from other things (bank robbery gone bad .. car accidents ... whatever ... etc) doesn't matter because those are not religiously motivated. The list of attacks states those that ARE religiously motivated. It's not a small list. It was posted in response to the question .. just how many islamic terrorist attacks have taken place anyways ... and the answer is - bunches. The reason is ... many in the cult believe it's their religious duty. The cause of that reasoning ... Muhamad and Islam.

Strange that you claim i'm ignoring your deflection. Well .. I guess not really strange ...

Fact is that the number of dead at that time period from other things doesn't matter.
It's irrelevant. It doesn't speak to the number of religiously motivated terrorist attacks.

I hope most don't buy the crap you are spilling..
Most of those "so called" religious deaths were in WAR ZONES..
It;s WAR, not religion..

Therefore it is fine for me to ask how many muslims were killed in the same WAR zone in the same period..
edit on 29-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't have a clue. And for that reason, i don't have a clue why people would trust it. Especially considerring the abundant ammount of immoral and unethical teaching.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Mate, 90% of muslims don't even know what the Quran says because they don't read arabic..

Silly arguement on your part. Example - Catholics didn't speak Latin, but they knew the prayers and the mass which were all in Latin, and they knew the meanings of those prayers and words they spoke. They didn't fully speak or understand latin, but they still prayed the entire mass in it and learned the translated meaning for those prayers.

In addition to having memorized the Quran and prayers in Arabic and knowing their meanings, the Imams preach to the people what is in the Quran and what it means. For those that can't read Arabic, they have simply memorized the Quran (as required by Islam) and been taught what the prayers and words mean in the book. They don't need to learn Arabic to know it.

And nowadays it's translated into all the languages anyways for easy understanding. They still pray it in the arabic, but they have their own language interpretations throughout the world.

These clowns saying different and that the worlds muslims are following the quran simply fail to mention that fact..

Glass houses ... best not to call others 'clowns' when you are looking pretty silly yourself!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join