It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims will double to 5.5m in 20 years in Britain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Hi there mate im glad you have shown up , Im not muslim but i also havnt been brainwashed to believe all muslims are terrorists ! _ geting sick of the bigots but at least they know they have no sympathisers here !

They may not have any here, but certainly not on yahoo.

If you don't know what I mean read this, and the comments at this link....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You have used The Daily Fail as an evidence... That just makes me laugh.
All they do is fearmonger and spread lies. Not even clever ones.
Those 'projections' are more than likely false or at a stretch greatly exaggerated.
Stop falling for their properganda!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

The British increase in the Muslim population from the current 2.8million will be mainly driven by immigration, according to figures prepared by a Washington think tank.

Projections by the respected Pew Research Centre said the 40 years between 1990 and 2030 will see a fivefold rise in Britain.

In 1990 there were 1.1million Muslims in Britain, representing two per cent of the population.

By last year that figure had risen to 2.8million, or four per cent. By 2030 the number will hit 5.5million - eight per cent of an estimated 68million population, Pew researchers said.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

So - attacking the source is your only means of denial - which it turns out is not the Daily mail at all - perhaps you would like to see how Islamic leaders see it - here is Gaddafi from a speech given in Timbukto .

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.

"Europe is in a predicament, and so is America. They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."
islamineurope.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Projections rarely take into account any deviation from the norm. It could very well be that there is a religious war before 20 years comes to pass... in which case there may not be 1 muslim in England.

IRM

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Did I say I backed the Government on using Chemicals, rechecks my comments. No I did not. So please stop trying to distort my postings tyvm. I came out against both Iraq And Afghanistan. So go an try and ruffle someone elses feather oks wont work with me.

Toodles now

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Can the same thing be said with regards to christian bashing threads, on and on and on they go. When it will stop nobody knows.

Members go into these threads and bring down Christianity as much as Muslim Topics.

So whats teh solution bann all threads on religion.

Oh theres a thought!

edit on 29-1-2011 by Laurauk because: Er sorting spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
reply to post by awake_and_aware

The fundamentals of christianity are to spread it, to not stop until everyone has converted.

Whether they do this by means of violence (depoulation) or reproduction, they will do what they can to achieve their goals.

Fixed that bit for you

If you really believe in deities, you believe you are doing the greater good for humanity by converting them. This is the what the a few irrational beliefs can do to a society/civilisation.

Totally agree with this though.

Enough of the anti Christianity posting thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I'm afraid i havnt read the Qu'ran... i see no reason to really after reading the ATS forums for the best part of 2 years....

I highly suggest that you do read it, IMO a person cannot have a fully balanced opinion on something unless they have all the facts. ATS, like any public medium is prone to exageration, personal opinion and bias.

there has been enough said on the religion to know what its about plus i only need to see with my own eyes that there is no Freedom gained by being in that Religion.... none at all..... especially as i've said before for the women!!

well do you truely know what it's about? There is freedom in Islam, for the men that is.. it is a male orientated religion, men in Islam can get away with a lot and Sharia Law is very much on the males side, Islam is a sexist and oppressive religon, that much is obvious.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

Why do you defend Islam So much?

well do you truely know what it's about? There is freedom in Islam, for the men that is.. it is a male orientated religion, men in Islam can get away with a lot and Sharia Law is very much on the males side,

There is no freedom in Islam, in fact whom give birth to males in the first place? it was women that gave life
to men and women.

And how are women treated in Islam? they are treated like dirt slaves for the men and whenever men are upset with something they go and protest and leaving the women to do the house work.

I highly suggest that you do read it, IMO a person cannot have a fully balanced opinion on something unless they have all the facts. ATS, like any public medium is prone to exageration, personal opinion and bias.

the Qu'ran its full hatred towards other religions groups and calling its followers kill anyone that isn't a Muslim.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well part of the problem in the UK is the asinine fundamentalists Xtians who are keen to attack their rivals (Islam). Don’t forget it was President Blair who rushed ahead into the gulf and we all know his religion has influenced his war decisions.

So even if the population raises to 5.5m who is to say that each of them will be a fundamentalist. And how many of these fundamentalists will be violent? For this reason I am only frankly interested in the terrorist element.

Even then such a religious increase will also carry its own opposing movement. I believe that people will continue to oppose Islam without going to EDL extremes. It is all a matter of choice.

Of course xtianity will deny it but a lot of the bible condones violence and expansionism. It is just that moderate xtians are quite disingenuous when it comes the more disturbing biblical passages.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Enough of the anti Christianity posting thank you.

Are you having a laugh?

You post this tripe in yet another 'Oh Noes...Mooslims' thread?

Have a word with yourself.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
Id also like to hear how many terrorists attacks there have been in the uk since 7 7 .
I am more in fear of the goverment than the "terrorists ".

As of this writing there have been 16,729 Islamic terrorist attacks worldwide since 9/11.
Here is a list for the past two months
If there haven't been many in the UK simply because law enforcement is doing it's job.
It isn't for lack of wanting to on the side of the terrorists and religious extremists.
1 in 11 British Muslims backs suicide bombers

As many as one in 11 British Muslims agree with and proactively support terrorism, a Government adviser has warned police. Haras Rafiq also told officers at Scotland Yard that up to 20 per cent of the Muslim population ' sympathise' with militants, while stopping short of being prepared to 'blow themselves up'.

CBS News - Many British Muslims Put Islam First

When asked, "Is Britain my country or their country?" only one in four say it is. Thirty percent of British Muslims would prefer to live under Sharia (Islamic religious) law than under British law. According to the report, "Half of those who express a preference for living under Sharia law say that, given the choice, they would move to a country governed by those laws."

Twenty-eight percent hope for the U.K. one day to become a fundamentalist Islamic state. This comports with last year's Daily Telegraph newspaper survey that found one-third of British Muslims believe that Western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to end it.

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
You think that modern "Muslim countries" have their laws determined by popular vote?

You think that most 'Muslim countries' are modern??

You think that most 'Muslim countries' have their laws devoid of influence of Islam?
You think that most "Muslim countries' are really free?
You think that most "Muslim countries' are safe and secure from religious extremism?

You're adorable, in a naively ignorant sort of way.

You're dangerous, in a naively ignorant sort of way.

ATS thread - death by stoning
And no it's not an isolated incident.
Ignorance like this runs all through those 'modern' (as you call them) countries.
The cult treats women like crap.
edit on 1/29/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nice sources...the daily fail and thereligionofpeace.com.

Not hateful and biased at all I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The NWO have sold this to all their dupes as a means to integrate the worldscitizens, submerge the individual Euro-identities into a Euro-mediterranean muticultural brown soup - what they are really intending though is the mother of all civil wars and total collapse of both Europe and the middle east!

Confirmed by the Danish Prime Minister on Aug. 28, 2006 in a correspondence where on Sept. 12, 2006 he refused to tell why he, the government and media have concealed the Euromediterranean Project for 11 (now 13) years. On Jan. 7, 2009 he refused once more.

'Cultural policy must avoid the popular distinction between 'them' and 'us', even mentioning 'the other', as this opens the gate for imposing collective identity on the individual'. (Traugott Schoefthaler, former head of the Anna Lindh Foundation, a Euro Mediterranean propaganda apparatus). See Dialogue to Hospitality (pdf).

The Danish Foreign Ministry is educating us from our 'stereotypes and prejudices' towards Islamic culture – and so reflects the program of the Euromediterranean propaganda apparatus: the Anna Lindh Foundation, founded by the Arab League, the EU, the European Council, and the UNESCO: 'We will tackle stereotypes and prejudices and ignorance and change the daily 'news journalism' to portray every-day life of ordinary people, which can create identification and fascination – and intercultural understanding.

We will tackle our stereotypic images of people from foreign cultures and make new experiments with pictures in public places, in the media, and advertising. UNCCP And we will have common projects with people from other cultures. We will develop the intercultural skills of journalists, school pupils and artists and exchange people from these groups with (muslim) colleagues.

We will manage art and cultural productions. We will train the school teachers and influence their education to be multicultural. And we will influence the curricula of the schools to become multicultural by means of revision of existing textbooks and educational materials. We will arrange giant Muslim Youth Festivals - like the 'Images of The Middle East', which lasted 6 weeks in 2006 in Denmark.

balder.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well.... if thats true what they say then it looks like thats what they are wanting here and in most other parts of the World....

Those stats from the mail add upto a quater of the Worlds population by 2030.... thats 26%.... and the Worlds population will be alarming really....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The Daily Mail is widely known to be right wing propoganda publication.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Nice sources...the daily fail and thereligionofpeace.com.

Sweetie .... prove the list of terrorist attacks wrong. You may hate 'the religion of peace' website, but the FACTS are true. Those are Islamic terrorist attacks around the world. It's NOT a peaceful religion. It never has been. It spread at the point of a blood soaked sword .. destroying ancient and fibrant civilizations .. enslaving people .. mass murdering people ... all in the name of a false god invented by a mass murdering thief and liar. The list of attacks is deadly accurate. Learn to accept the truth when it is in front of you.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Those are not all factual 'muslim terrorist' attacks if you bother to check.

It is propoganda for muppets.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

However this is simply untrue. So untrue in fact it makes me question whwther you have actually studied religions as you claim. The paralells between the abrahamic religions are all plain to see. These similarities include their aggression and irrationality.

I have studied the QuRan, i find the preaching to be immoral. More so than Christianity and definetly more evil than reformed versions of Christianity like Mormonism. It's aggression towards non-believers is something to be concerned about.

You don't see many christians in the UK.

Classic word twisting, taking my words out of context. Read again. Did i say there were not many Christians in the UK? NO!

why attack Islam if they are all the same anyway?

Because i don't see any Suicide Christians or Jews, because i don't see Christians or Jews flying planes into buildings. Because there are not many Rebel militant groups forming in the UK. Because Islamic run states are still punishing women with stones, because women are not allowed in the law court. Because a women's freedom of expression is sometimes forced.

Becase martyrdom and Jihad are not preached in the Torah or any version of the bible.

Can you see my problem now? Probably not. Please twist my words more. I'm not sure if you're doing that intentionally or to make my points look invalid, it's either deceptive or ignorant. It really begs the question; what kind of people are starring your ignorance?
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

But most of them come from Militant Islamic groups, funny that. Not all terrorists are in Islamic groups but many are, and Allah is their dictator. I'm not saying Christianity is more pleasant, but there is a central figure of authority to stop independant "cults" forming militias.

The Pope in Christianity has at least some influence, sometimes for the worst though. By no means am i condoning a dictator of religion but it certainly beats groups forming extremist ideology because they interpret the QuRan literally.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Those are not all factual 'muslim terrorist' attacks if you bother to check.

Again .. prove it. How about YOU CHECK.
The list is accurate. Those were Islamic terror attacks.
Attacks by muslims on people based upon their religion.

It is propoganda for muppets.

Actually, sounds like you've swallowed the PC propaganda .. 'for muppets'.

Face it. Islam sucks. It isn't peaceful.
It's bad for those in the cult. It's bad for those outside the cult.
It's a black eye for humanity. And considering the birth rates ..
in a few decades it'll be more than a black eye .. it'll be a deadly cancer.
A cancer on common sense .. a cancer on basic human decency ...
a cancer on intellect ... a cancer on humanity itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join